Check your account email address ×

Democrats are covid nazis

jtssrx

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Well he didn’t respond seriously to my Democrats are covid nazis thread so I will drag his daughter into it.

And the simpletons here don’t get it….. ya but ya but.

Right.  Gloss over a plurality polled by a major polling firm that thinks anti vaxxers should be locked up and have their kids taken away.....not shocking......but a mere mention of his daughter as to where he may be getting his political cues from....shocking.  OK Karen.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right.  Gloss over a plurality polled by a major polling firm that thinks anti vaxxers should be locked up and have their kids taken away.....not shocking......but a mere mention of his daughter as to where he may be getting his political cues from....shocking.  OK Karen.

I remember when you and your family were dragged into a thread. I supported you so just stop it. They are not Nazis.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What Jim regularly demonstrates is a kneejerk response to insult or belittle people.  He doesn't like it when people do it to him, so if thats the case, he oughta think a little more before just hitting the send button.  And he also often completely ignores the point of the post, which in this case, werecsome pretty damning statistics about people who identify as Democrats.  If this is the shit that they're teaching or indoctrinating our kids at today in the universities, then our country is in trouble.

I personally enjoy him jumping forums back and forth to along his little insult then run back.

Nobody likes sideline barkers and when they get pummeled, nobody should care.

You know, it’s funny @ckf, you constantly jump in to defend Jimmy. Is he special to you?  Seems doing so puts you in a difficult spot every time.  I seemed to miss you jumping in to defend anybody else so emphatically.  I never remember you coming to my rescue when Ballsack, ToolKit and BarbieHands made similar and more direct comments about my wife and daughter.  Weird they aren’t here anymore.  Much like Jimmy, who proclaimed next door that this place was full of mouth breathing knuckle dragging idiots.

But hey…..just making an observation.  My attendance here is voluntary and by invitation.  Either can change at any time.  Let me know if I am becoming an issue.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know, it’s funny @ckf, you constantly jump in to defend Jimmy. Is he special to you?  Seems doing so puts you in a difficult spot every time.  I seemed to miss you jumping in to defend anybody else so emphatically.  I never remember you coming to my rescue when Ballsack, ToolKit and BarbieHands made similar and more direct comments about my wife and daughter.  Weird they aren’t here anymore.  Much like Jimmy, who proclaimed next door that this place was full of mouth breathing knuckle dragging idiots.

But hey…..just making an observation.  My attendance here is voluntary and by invitation.  Either can change at any time.  Let me know if I am becoming an issue.

That could have been sent in another form ie: pm /admin forum. Why do you insist on calling him out on here???Still campaigning??? Jesus dude SMH  

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

That could have been sent in another form ie: pm /admin forum. Why do you insist on calling him out on here???Still campaigning??? Jesus dude SMH  

He calls me out here.  He should expect the same in return.  Why wouldn’t he?  Why wouldn’t you?

How about we all stop being god damn whining pussies for a bit?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jimmy and Vinny are lovable cusses, Toolkit and Barbie hands not so much. 

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just happened to catch your comment. With only Jimmy and MC left, that's all that are left here for the gang (majority of the board) to jump on. Had I seen MC of Jimmy bringing up another members family I would have brought it up just like this.

• Gold Member

Perfect example of what the dem nazis want.  Don't talk about the fact that they want to lock you up if you don't take a jab that does jack shit and argue with each other to the point where we throw insults.  All part of the plan.....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

welcome to sandyvagina/com:pc:

I didn't ask for the rules that we currently have. i just see a double standard as to what is considered insulting family. We've had members here calling out another admin for hounding Frankie. It may have been excessive in some peoples minds, mine included, but it wasn't even close to breaking one of our 2 rules. Now when Z makes a comment that was meant to insult Jim and his daughter everyone thinks it's OK.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

I made a post about my daughter not liking it when I use the word “retard” and then I laughed because she drops F Bombs like a sailor…from this comes the narrative that I do what my daughter tells me…the lengths some of you go to because of personal animus is priceless.🤣🤣

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

My political cues…FFS Mark you really let your petty little middle school bullshit cloud your judgement. 😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I made a post about my daughter not liking it when I use the word “retard” and then I laughed because she drops F Bombs like a sailor…from this comes the narrative that I do what my daughter tells me…the lengths some of you go to because of personal animus is priceless.🤣🤣

Sorry for dragging you in to this Jim.  I just saw his post and thought that it was meant to not just insult you, but also your daughter. In my mind there was no reason for Z to bring her in to the thread. It just shows how childish this place has gotten. Instead of one Zoso we have a whole community of Zoso's. 

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Sorry for dragging you in to this Jim.  I just saw his post and thought that it was meant to not just insult you, but also your daughter. In my mind there was no reason for Z to bring her in to the thread. It just shows how childish this place has gotten. Instead of one Zoso we have a whole community of Zoso's. 

No worries and the post I made about the use of the word retard wasn’t even made at this site…apparently some of these guys are just a tad emotional and feel the need to score points with each other.👍🏼😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

What Jim regularly demonstrates is a kneejerk response to insult or belittle people.  He doesn't like it when people do it to him, so if thats the case, he oughta think a little more before just hitting the send button.  And he also often completely ignores the point of the post, which in this case, werecsome pretty damning statistics about people who identify as Democrats.  If this is the shit that they're teaching or indoctrinating our kids at today in the universities, then our country is in trouble.

Pay attention…I didn’t even say anything about Zam mentioning my daughter but as usual you just start pontificating and blathering away. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I personally enjoy him jumping forums back and forth to along his little insult then run back.

Nobody likes sideline barkers and when they get pummeled, nobody should care.

You’re the ultimate sideline barker…culling people, body bags….blah, blah…not sure who buys your bullshit. Certainly not me.

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My political cues…FFS Mark you really let your petty little middle school bullshit cloud your judgement. 😉

Your first post in this thread was exactly petty little middle school bullshit.  Some of us just pointed it out to you, but we know its never you though.  :lol:  

38 minutes ago, ckf said:

Dragging Jim into this?  He took a crack at the OP and some of us called him out.  He's no victim.   :lol: 

And he still has made zero relevant comments to the subject in the OP.  So typical.  :lol: 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, ckf said:

Cmon man! That wasn't even close to insulting. Only a karen would think it was. 

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

for gods sake get off the interweb and go ride your sled and do your part for climate change instead of whining on a snowmobile forum, get some fresh air:fool:

800 miles to date  :bc: 

38C203E8-64F0-46B5-B3EC-0F06593D10B6.jpeg.e97fba42cad5f7e689ea62b013d4f062 (1).jpeg

• Like 2