Democrats are covid nazis

jtssrx

38 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey JT….be sure to start a thread from  the Gas Chamber right before they release the Zyklon B….thanks.👍🏼

I’m sorry this bullshit you supported the last two years has exposed democrats for who they are. 

The gas chamber ad hominem attack doesn’t erase this poll 

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Nanner said:

Hitler would be so proud. The Holocaust was many years in the making. One of the steps was to convince the Germans that the Jews carried disease and need to be isolated. 
  Sounds nothing like today. 

“For their own good.”  ….and the Germans bought in.

One thing the alt left has proved is there’s nothing they won’t do or stop at to get there way. These people would have loved nazi Germany. To them nothing is off limits to enforce their anti science, group think views. They don’t even care if they’re right or not. In fact they can know that they’re wrong. But it doesn’t matter. The point isn’t being right or wrong. It’s about compliance to the state. You simply have to comply.  They simply cannot fathom how someone can disagree with the state and to them that’s absolutely heresy punishable by torture and death. Government is the god of the left

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“For their own good.”  ….and the Germans bought in.

Jim seems to be right on board, given anytime someone posts something that gives him cognitive dissonance, he has to make fun of the OP, rather than respond it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jim seems to be right on board, given anytime someone posts something that gives him cognitive dissonance, he has to make fun of the OP, rather than respond it.

Can they address it? I don’t think they can. I don’t think they have the ability. These are the people that still believe in covid fear and collusion. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He does what his daughter tells him to do.  SJW in training.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

One thing the alt left has proved is there’s nothing they won’t do or stop at to get there way. These people would have loved nazi Germany. To them nothing is off limits to enforce their anti science, group think views. They don’t even care if they’re right or not. In fact they can know that they’re wrong. But it doesn’t matter. The point isn’t being right or wrong. It’s about compliance to the state. You simply have to comply.  They simply cannot fathom how someone can disagree with the state and to them that’s absolutely heresy punishable by torture and death. Government is the god of the left

One of the biggest misconceptions in history is that fascism is a design of the far right.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

One of the biggest misconceptions in history is that fascism is a design of the far right.

Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Polpot, Mao.. what’s the difference? Not much really. Only difference is what group they hate. It’s all just totalitarianism which is really what the left adores 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Pol Pot was a school teacher before he took over his country and killed 1 million of it's citizens for having different views. The amount of virtue signaling the Democrats have put forward in the last year is frightening. 

Absolute lunatics. Sick and disgusting people 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Pol Pot was a school teacher before he took over his country and killed 1 million of it's citizens for having different views. The amount of virtue signaling the Democrats have put forward in the last year is frightening. 

Imagine if they could lose the 2nd amendment and where they’d be then.

You may not hear much about it but, that’s in the back of all their minds.  They are outgunned and outnumbered.  Their frustration is palpable.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you a fucking retard, serious question.

FJRrbxPXsAYscMG?format=jpg&name=large

Thing is they know they’re wrong and their views are anti science. But that’s not the point.  It’s not about being right or wrong. It’s about compliance. 

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yep he completely ignores facts and goes right into the ad hominem attacks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Are the purebloods treated as poorly as Jews in Germany? No. Not yet anyway.  But make no mistake. If the left could act like Hitler at his worst, they would. 

the rhetoric that drives the lefts utterances is the same type of rhetoric that got Germany where they ended up. 

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

Are the purebloods treated as poorly as Jews in Germany? No. Not yet anyway.  But make no mistake. If the left could act like Hitler at his worst, they would. 

the rhetoric that drives the lefts utterances is the same type of rhetoric that got Germany where they ended up. 

It took ten years for the jews to be demoralized by the Nazi's.  We are in year one.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It took ten years for the jews to be demoralized by the Nazi's.  We are in year one.

All over some people that won’t take a corporate product that they may not even need, and it changes nothing for anyone 

this is crazy shit. The left is absolutely nuts 

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

I thought family was off limits? 550 got a week off for saying wife.... :dunno:

Does he not have a daughter.  Yes, I am aware of his week off.

My daughter has been mentioned here also but, I actually have a daughter.  I also have a wife, mother and father.  Wait..I’m sure I’ve been called a mother fucker too!

So, what we are saying now, basically, is certain words ar word limits because some are triggered by them.

• Haha 1