Check your account email address ×

QAnon Star Who Said Only 'Idiots' Get Vax Dies of COVID

Ownin the Libs continues in MAGA land….

QAnon Star Who Said Only 'Idiots' Get Vax Dies of COVID

Source: Daily Beast

A leading QAnon promoter who urged both her followers and strangers she passed on the street not to take the COVID vaccine died Thursday of the coronavirus, making her just the latest vaccine opponent killed by the disease. 

Cirsten Weldon had amassed tens of thousands of followers across right-wing social media networks by promoting the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy under the screenname “CirstenW.” She was prominent enough to become a sort of QAnon interpreter for comedian conspiracy theorist Roseanne Barr and started recording videos about QAnon with her. 

In late December, however, Weldon started showing symptoms of coronavirus infection. In her last video, posted on Dec. 28, Weldon struggled through her remarks about the coming overthrow of the United States government, coughing and complaining that she was exhausted. 

Three days later, Weldon was hospitalized in Camarillo, California. She posted a picture of herself wearing an oxygen mask to Instagram and claimed she had “bacterial pneumonia.” Weldon wrote in a post on the social media network Telegram that she refused to take coronavirus treatment remdesivir, calling it “Dr Fauci’s Resmedervir (sic).”

Read more: https://news.yahoo.com/qanon-star-said-only-idiots-194553934.html  
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

If some of you would just get the shot already!

264711498_4892328137464865_3374794765208793697_n.jpg.d5f471ab79b80068fb79ac6dc4716c81.jpg

Please. 

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

May have been life saving. Guess we'll never know.

We sure won’t.  Well, it depends on who you want to believe I guess.  Those that have been lying to us for two years or…..

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

They're all lying. Just like most one here posting BS to support their stance.

All half truths.

Not all but the ones that aren’t are being silenced by all media.  This is a big money maker for all.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, SSFB said:

QAnon :lol: :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

Hey!  I was thinking of you last night!  No, not that way but, I ran into somebody claiming he was a libertarian.  Good guy, funny too!  But, as I listened to him throughout the night….naw, just another liberal that won’t admit to it.  Still, credit for not admitting it.  

:bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Was at a little shelter party today.  Bud pulls up parks a bit away from the fire gets situated fires uo a smoke and just hangs out at his sled.  After a bit I am like what is up just feeling anti social today . Nop got covid so I have to party over here all alone lol .