Check your account email address ×

Ivanka Trump reportedly asked her father to call off Jan. 6 violence

MORON …WARNING…WARNING… REAL STORY

Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., says that the committee has "first-hand testimony" that Ivanka Trump asked former President Donald Trump to stop the violence multiple times that day.

FOX NEWS

https://fox4beaumont.com/news/nation-world/report-ivanka-trump-asked-her-father-to-call-off-jan-6-violence

• Haha 2

Normally I'd just read this and move on & not waste my time, but I have time ... so here goes.  All the headlines from the MSM refer to the "violence" ... is that really what Jan 6th was?  Yes, I know there was a shooting ... I'm not going to deny that being VIOLENT.  However, the majority of the events from that day are nothing more than people being way more peaceful than any "Peaceful Protest" that happened in 2021.  Meanwhile, let's just continue to ignore what's happening on the southern border and what levels of violence that exposes the US to.

Gotta love the thinking some people have, and what they feel deserves more outrage.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Normally I'd just read this and move on & not waste my time, but I have time ... so here goes.  All the headlines from the MSM refer to the "violence" ... is that really what Jan 6th was?  Yes, I know there was a shooting ... I'm not going to deny that being VIOLENT.  However, the majority of the events from that day are nothing more than people being way more peaceful than any "Peaceful Protest" that happened in 2021.  Meanwhile, let's just continue to ignore what's happening on the southern border and what levels of violence that exposes the US to.

Gotta love the thinking some people have, and what they feel deserves more outrage.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

Show me, other than the shooting incident, just how much violence occurred on that "dreadful day" ... seriously, show me an actual report with the violent incidents.  I'll take salt, pepper, and some spicy mustard with my crow if you can show me that (and don't quote CNN for God's sake).

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

😂 Jan. 6th wasn’t violent 😂 

and just cause I know some retards gonna say it no the blm protest weren’t peaceful.

Thats all my point is ...cant get mad at one and not the other. 

That said Jan 6 has Government influence 100% IMO

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Show me, other than the shooting incident, just how much violence occurred on that "dreadful day" ... seriously, show me an actual report with the violent incidents.  I'll take salt, pepper, and some spicy mustard with my crow if you can show me that (and don't quote CNN for God's sake).

Seriously? Do you live in a cave?

What I find funny is wouldn't any reasonable person want the "violence to stop"? 

What this does not confirm as the headline attempts to imply is that trump instigated it. 

What it does confirm is some people close to trump figured people might listen to trump if he came out and asked for everyone to calm down. That is it, no more to read into. 

Only a real simple would think otherwise. Someone who carries there own piece of glass to lick so they stay calm. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seriously? Do you live in a cave?

Honest question because im new here so dont know.....

Did you condemn the BLM riots or did you think it was justified because Trump is a supposed "racist" ? 

As a Democrat were you calling that out and making threads about it just as much as Jan 6? 

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Honest question because im new here so dont know.....

Did you condemn the BLM riots or did you think it was justified because Trump is a supposed "racist" ? 

As a Democrat were you calling that out and making threads about it just as much as Jan 6? 

Apples to oranges dude.

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

All unicorns and flowers.

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Apples to oranges dude.

Not the same I understand.....but I asked if you called it out , got pissed off and made several threads about it? Yes or No? 

Its not a trick question or a got cha ....honestly curious 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Who in their right mind goes to "overthrow" the govt and does so unarmed?   Jan 6 was a clusterfuck for sure but it was not an attempt to overthrow the govt.   It was not an attempt to hurt anyone.   It was to be heard....nothing more, nothing less. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

@akvanden - so that's it?  That's the violence?  Where's the beatings, burning, and utter destruction of the property?  Destruction to the point of not being able to go back to a particular area for months, or longer?

No, do you want more? And I know you’ve seen this one before too, so why ignore it?

I’m able to be pissed at two things at once, why is that so hard for everyone else? Disconnect from the “msm cliche” for a minute and make up your own mind. This whole mentality of “someone didn’t get mad enough at this one event so I’ll ignore other events” is so screwy. Do what’s right even if others won’t.