Check your account email address ×

$100 million down payment on the wall

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Far less than one year of foreign aid we give to Mexico each year.  Not to mention other subsidies and debt assurances.

Get it now?  Nawwww.....you don't.  But don't sweat it.  Go protest. :lol:

you do know walls dont work right?

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They work for the vatican, the whitehouse, and such  Yes you may have a few breech it from time to time but not like what would breech it without a wall.  I go to work typically a place with a fence around it.  It has 10 or thousands of dollars of copper and aluminum in plane site just sitting out there and it keeps people out.  The fence around my house works as well, keeps the dogs in so they don't escape.

Edited by BOHICA

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

coming out of homeland security's nest egg. how much is this thing going to cost?  

Do you have any idea of how much has been allocated to build this wall already by past politicians and if it has been spent?

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It's not just a wall jackass. He's going to have more border guards and actually enforce the laws. How about that? 

The "wall" is only part of what's going on.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's why prisons don't have any.  

:lol:

You really do think you are smarter  than these people don't you?

This is where you should consider silence.

yeah a prison with concrete walls, floors, guards, barriers is the same thing as an unguarded wall out in the boondocks. sweet fuck are you an idiot. hey, why don't you write your local prison and tell them you know a way they can save money? eliminate everything and just leave walls!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yeah a prison with concrete walls, floors, guards, barriers is the same thing as an unguarded wall out in the boondocks. sweet fuck are you an idiot. hey, why don't you write your local prison and tell them you know a way they can save money? eliminate everything and just leave walls!

You missed the point.  So, normal.  You really aren't very intelligent.  SBYL.  Go protest. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

they're not. some areas have to build massive underground walls to prevent tunnels. :news:

it'd be nice if some of you clowns actually paid attention to "current events".

So they know what to do.

I suppose you are for open borders? 

Shit I hope they don't do that along the US/Canada border.  Wouldn't want any butthurt yanks crossing.

this is why we laugh at you idiots. you see no problem spending billions of dollars on a million dollar problem, and then at the end of the day you still have the million dollar problem. but it apparently makes you sleep a little better at night or something?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So they know what to do.

I suppose you are for open borders? 

Shit I hope they don't do that along the US/Canada border.  Wouldn't want any butthurt yanks crossing.

so should that be our next measure, build underground walls to prevent tunnels?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

this is why we laugh at you idiots. you see no problem spending billions of dollars on a million dollar problem, and then at the end of the day you still have the million dollar problem. but it apparently makes you sleep a little better at night or something?

Laugh all you want.  It's working for us.  Who's your president BITCH!  SAY HIS NAME!  "MR. PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!"

The wall is a deterant you fucking moron.  A boundary line that is a reminder not to cross.  Will it be fool proof...fuck no.  But it's a start. And if if it were me, I'd let a volunteer malitia patrol it.  How would that work for you boys?  Oh...nobody cares, don't answer.  Guess what is going to happen if that wall doesn't work?  Again...don't answer.

How many immigrants do you bring into your house and sponsor each year?  Again...all rhetorical.  Go protest! :lol:

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Like food, medical, schools housing for illegal immigrants?

Go protest.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Like food, medical, schools housing for illegal immigrants?

Go protest.

right. so all those people are going to magically disappear and nobody will come into the US illegally, because Donald built a wall, meant to be a "deterrent". LMFAO.