Check your account email address ×

Brand new military grade vaccine

16 minutes ago, Plissken said:

I hope this gets finalized soon, it sounds pretty novel.  I wouldn’t mind experimenting with it:

https://www.defenseone.com/technology/2021/12/us-army-creates-single-vaccine-effective-against-all-covid-sars-variants/360089/

This is it 

Tic tok even 

• Gold Member

My favorite part of the article...too bad Dr. Malone said this same point pre Omicron. 

“With Omicron, there's no way really to escape this virus. You're not going to be able to avoid it. So I think pretty soon either the whole world will be vaccinated or have been infected,” Modjarrad said. 

Edited by EvilBird

• Platinum Contributing Member

So Omicron was "discovered" on December 1st and "human" trials are wrapping up this month.  :lol:  Who in the fuck is believing this shit.  :lol:

Phase 1 of human trials, which tested the vaccine against Omicron and the other variants, wrapped up this month, again with positive results that are undergoing final review  

• Like 1

I’m not getting the reasoning the world is pushing vaccines even to the folks that tested positive and made it with out getting the jab 

what is the long term plan for pushing this shit 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, toslow said:

I’m not getting the reasoning the world is pushing vaccines even to the folks that tested positive and made it with out getting the jab 

$$$$$$$$

• Like 2

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, toslow said:

Its a product.....they need to continue to sell the product.

A one and done vaccination was never going to be the case here. They found the golden ticket. 

The rest of the people pushing them is because of the fear of sickness and death brainwashed into us 24/7. 

Meanwhile last decade Opioids made by these same companies killed more people so far. But Yup lets trust the drug companies to solve this pandemic. 

I just found it odd that when the CDC Director was being interviewed yesterday and asked a multitude of questions about this, that many have been asking for quite a while now, so not like it should be "Breaking News" to her, without actually saying it, she deflected many times to the "GET THE VAX AND GET BOOSTED" without actually saying it, that they really don't know much about "Natural Immunity", or effectiveness of said Vax against certain strains, and if you had Covid, what are your chances of severe illness, and on and on and on.  Her answer was always "That data is still forth coming"......

Wouldn't you think, almost 2 years into this thing, they would have quite the pile of stats to bundle up and have some answers??  If she would have just said "WE REALLY DON'T KNOW" I would have had a lot more respect for what was being spewed.