Check your account email address ×

Skidoo two strokes have no pull start

mnstang

1 hour ago, Doomxz600 said:

Why

They shoukd go over sked with a customer. How to use display, show where and shat tools come on sled, including ‘emergency’ pull start chord and shy they kay be needed.

Where suspension setting changing stuff is and why be needed, etc, etc.

Talk about sccessories abd what may be beneficial to have ir cool to have.

Etc, etc.

Kinda can’t believe I have to tell someone part of what a salesperson should do with every customer.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, krom said:

Lets be honest, the average sledder is now an old fat guy, almost as old and fat as an HD rider

Still a lot of youth around here tearing up the trails but yeah, the age and girth of sledders is growing.  Some of us are trying to hold the line though.  :bc:  
…..the rest are giving up and just buying Poo.. :lmao:

1 minute ago, CFM said:

They shoukd go over sked with a customer. How to use display, show where and shat tools come on sled, including ‘emergency’ pull start chord and shy they kay be needed.

Etc, etc.

Kinda can’t believe I have to tell someone part of what a salesperson should do with every customer.

You are asking a lot for only $16k.  But really, are these the kind of people that we want in the sport now?  Helpless?

Well….I guess that’s what we are getting anyway.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CFM said:

Etc, etc.

They don't want to hear it. Stop blaming sale's staff for impatient customers. Everyone thinks the other guy is a idiot.

Before I left the dealership this go around I purchased a belt, jack for my heated shield, check cord and oil. Why,well these are things not on a sled from the factory. 

I know that because I looked. I also asked if this one had a switched power outlet under the hood and sure enough it did. 

13 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

They don't want to hear it. Stop blaming sale's staff for impatient customers. Everyone thinks the other guy is a idiot.

Exactly what you just did. Lol.

Don’t know why you took it so personal. 

If you hate customers that much in general, maybe time to look at and do things differently. Jeez. This is just round tabke talk. Chill out homey.

I ran a few car dealerships snd i know all about some of the douchebag customers and know what salespeople should do. Also  know, not as many customers are douchebags like some think. Lots of good ones out there, don’t lose’m.

In general, Problems going over things is an issue with both parties. If that bad, the dealer  needs to figure out better ways of doing a quick one over with the customer. 

It really keeps a lot of customer issues after the sale down. Lots of time consuming.

Edited by CFM

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Still a lot of youth around here tearing up the trails but yeah, the age and girth of sledders is growing.  Some of us are trying to hold the line though.  :bc:  

Old fat guys missing corners and hitting shit.  Yup holding the line.  🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CFM said:

Etc, etc.

well said  :lol:

?

get a new phone ffs!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You are asking a lot for only $16k.  But really, are these the kind of people that we want in the sport now?  Helpless?

Well….I guess that’s what we are getting anyway.

also, don't forget to have the dealer 'prep' the sled for you :lmao:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

well said  :lol:

?

get a new phone ffs!

also, don't forget to have the dealer 'prep' the sled for you :lmao:

If I ever buy a new sled again, it will be picked up in an unopened crate.  Period.  Let’s not waste time with all that dealer nonsense.

My bother in-law bought a new Chev truck and I bought a new Ram, they didn't come with pull start. My 800 Poo came with pull start and I never used it. My old POS lawn mower up at the lake has pull start.:P

Pick a new topic and live and let live buy whatever you fawcking like.  This is a total Karen topic. :hay:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Pick a new topic and live and let live buy whatever you fawcking like.  This is a total Karen topic. :hay:

Because you own skidoo now. Lol.

Edited by CFM
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Why don't you start an interesting new topic?  

Isn't it almost time for your annual I LOVE SKI-DOO now BECAUSE THEY'RE THE BEST AT THE IRON DOG thread? 

:lol:

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Why don't you start an interesting new topic?  

Isn't it almost time for your annual I LOVE SKI-DOO now BECAUSE THEY'RE THE BEST AT THE IRON DOG thread? 

:lol:

The best is Polaris at the ID, I'm sure you love Cat because of the Soo. 

11 hours ago, Bontz said:

I still laugh at some of the so called "hardcore" guys that are so anti-electric start.  "OHS NOES!!!  THE WEIGHT!!"  Hey Einstein - It's the equivalent to roughly 4 gallons of fuel.  What do those clowns do, fill their gas tank up to HALF when they're at the pump?  I mean, it's all about saving weight!!

DUMB A F :news:

I think you're dumb as fuck.  If you want electric start on your modern two stroke that starts incredibly easy, I'm fine with that, what do I care if you're old/fat/lazy/weak/whatever.

I just find it so funny how people like to talk about weight with sleds, which I have heard plenty from your type.  And having race inspired sleds, and shocks.  And short ass windshields to look all aggressive and extreme.  And performance this and that.  And then throw on 25# of mandatory useless weight.  It just proves most people are frauds that just want the image or perception of performance.  

Why do you think mountain machines don't have electric start standard and that no serious off trail rider would ever put it on?  Not talking about hot shot.

If you don't think 25# is alot, what is?  Would 100# be?  Precisely at what point do the added pounds mean something to almighty bontz?  50?  75?  100?  When does it become relevant to you?  Whatever weight you think is relevant, that's only 25# away from a weight you don't think is relevant..  But you say you can't tell 25#... 

If you're balking at 25#, which is 5% of a machine, you don't really have business talking about performance machines.  When you're trying to make a lightweight machine you remove weight from every where possible.  Little savings on their own may not change much and if you look at it on it's own you can easily justify not removing X.  That's how losers think.  If you do enough of those minor things, pretty soon you have a substantial amount of weight from all these seemingly insignificant things.  I've done it.  And with that said 25# is fucking huge weight drop all on it's own, we're not even talking about minor savings with e start so I don't know why I bother with you here.  I've gone to great lengths to shave very minor weight on CARS.. people like you think it's crazy.  Until it goes on the scale and all those little things add up.  It just comes down to a mindset.  Mountain bike guys chase GRAMS.  If you don't have the mindset that's ok.  But it's funny hearing your type talk about weights of machines then..

And really it's just about the pussification of riders.  No, I don't think people that pull a rope are tough, to me that is just standard stuff, part of riding a snowmobile.  It's just super weak to have a supposedly performance machine with a bunch of weight added on for no reason. Anyone that actually does care about performance should agree.  Also the customer is forced into buying it.  We all bitch about prices but then we have you boomers cucking for the oems, how much is a battery a starter all the wiring and relays.  Also there is future required maintenance costs involved.  All just so some weakling rider can spare his weak shoulders while riding a sled marketed as this badass performance machine.  The whole thing is a fraud.  The machine and the rider that has your view.

2 hours ago, Doug said:

Just think of all that weight they added.:dunno:

I don't agree with cat doing it either.  I've railed on them plenty for it.  But at least they give you a rope and aren't completely telling the rider we think you're a bitch.

2 hours ago, krom said:

Lets be honest, the average sledder is now an old fat guy, almost as old and fat as an HD rider

That's really what it comes down to plain and simple.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Badger** said:

Cat is okay good in the corners slow on the lakes unless it has a Yamaha or Suk motor in them. :whistle:

guess what comes on an Iron Dog Ski Doo, and what doesn't ? :lol:

here's a cheat sheet... https://www.umotorsinc.com/new-models/2018-ski-doo-mxz-x-rs-iron-dog-600-ho-e-tec-25065118b