Skidoo two strokes have no pull start

mnstang

On 4/23/2022 at 11:53 AM, Badger** said:

Gym sounds you like pulling you're rope, often and alot. Does Mrs. Gym ever pull you're rope? :whistle:

On 4/25/2022 at 12:38 AM, Not greg b said:

Only gym is allowed to pull the rope. Gym is manly 

15 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Jesse says Gym's a dipshit.

14 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

Oldslowsledder says Gym is funny!

7 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Gym does gtl and fights in the parking at the local pub because he is manly 

Gym is confused by the attention Gym is getting.  Gym would prefer not to draw attention to himself.  Gym is low key.  

2 hours ago, Gym Ramstud said:

Gym is confused by the attention Gym is getting.  Gym would prefer not to draw attention to himself.  Gym is low key.  

Sure thing Gym.             attention GIF

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Here I am in my natural habitat removing electric starts

PXL_20220626_040653454.jpg

what you making, stang? Looks like your deep into it. Maybe so go fast stuff too. 

Edited by Badger**

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

what you making, stang? Looks like your deep into it. Maybe so go fast stuff too. 

I just bought the machine so I'm just going through everything, nothing too exciting.  Except for the estart delete.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I just bought the machine so I'm just going through everything, nothing too exciting.  Except for the estart delete.

No big loss there.  The Cat ones don't like to work after like 2000 miles anyway. 

At least not on the 6000's.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/25/2022 at 11:11 PM, Badger** said:

What is sad on a cat he really is not that far in to anything at all . Just looks that way lol 

I Fucking hate the fact no one can just flip some rubber straps and pop open a hood any more.  And fucking cat is the absolute worst . Then doo then poo 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

What is sad on a cat he really is not that far in to anything at all . Just looks that way lol 

I Fucking hate the fact no one can just flip some rubber straps and pop open a hood any more.  And fucking cat is the absolute worst . Then doo then poo 

there's a guy out in new hampshire that actually figured out how to get the hood off... eventually. 

I can have all my front end panels off in less than a minute... but that 'fit and finish '

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

there's a guy out in new hampshire that actually figured out how to get the hood off... eventually. 

I can have all my front end panels off in less than a minute... but that 'fit and finish '

Gen 2 PC body work is much better. 

12-14 racers were pretty crude too, worst then the 08-11 Sno Pros.

19 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

You must be higher than giraffe pussy...

The procross G2 plastic is 4 quarter turns, one bolt, and one electrical connector to remove all the body work.
The G1 had 2 pins, and 6 screws, one connector.
None of the doo's are nearly as easy..  you have to take a bunch of crap apart, pull the gauge, then more screws, etc on the doo.

Edited by krom

• 6 months later...