Skidoo two strokes have no pull start

mnstang

23 minutes ago, mnstang said:

And really it's just about the pussification of riders.  No, I don't think people that pull a rope are tough, to me that is just standard stuff, part of riding a snowmobile.  It's just super weak to have a supposedly performance machine with a bunch of weight added on for no reason. Anyone that actually does care about performance should agree.  Also the customer is forced into buying it.  We all bitch about prices but then we have you boomers cucking for the oems, how much is a battery a starter all the wiring and relays.  Also there is future required maintenance costs involved.  All just so some weakling rider can spare his weak shoulders while riding a sled marketed as this badass performance machine.  The whole thing is a fraud.  The machine and the rider that has your view.

I don't agree with cat doing it either.  I've railed on them plenty for it.  But at least they give you a rope and aren't completely telling the rider we think you're a bitch.

nice rant bro :) 

If you can’t pull start a sled that might be an indication that someone be shouldn’t be riding it. If somebody can’t pull one over then it’s save to assume they can’t get one unburied might not be able to flip one back over or off of themselves and potentially lack the strength or ability to correct one with force that is out of shape.

it's about 'resale'  https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/850-no-electric-start.1874275/ :lol:

as added insult to injury here (though I can't find it right at the moment) and even though many of us LOVE to talk smack about the guy, do you know who doesn't order electric start on his sleds?  Northstar Rick

so every time you pussies push the button instead of tugging the rope, just remember you're not as tough as Ricky 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

33 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

guess what comes on an Iron Dog Ski Doo, and what doesn't ? :lol:

here's a cheat sheet... https://www.umotorsinc.com/new-models/2018-ski-doo-mxz-x-rs-iron-dog-600-ho-e-tec-25065118b

Welcome to Freedomsledder.com where your free to drive whatever the hell you want. Unless you're in high school. 

My money is still on Polaris unless they don't show up. I still own a Polaris with pull start. :whistle:

43 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I think you're dumb as fuck.  If you want electric start on your modern two stroke that starts incredibly easy, I'm fine with that, what do I care if you're old/fat/lazy/weak/whatever.

I just find it so funny how people like to talk about weight with sleds, which I have heard plenty from your type.  And having race inspired sleds, and shocks.  And short ass windshields to look all aggressive and extreme.  And performance this and that.  And then throw on 25# of mandatory useless weight.  It just proves most people are frauds that just want the image or perception of performance.  

Why do you think mountain machines don't have electric start standard and that no serious off trail rider would ever put it on?  Not talking about hot shot.

If you don't think 25# is alot, what is?  Would 100# be?  Precisely at what point do the added pounds mean something to almighty bontz?  50?  75?  100?  When does it become relevant to you?  Whatever weight you think is relevant, that's only 25# away from a weight you don't think is relevant..  But you say you can't tell 25#... 

If you're balking at 25#, which is 5% of a machine, you don't really have business talking about performance machines.  When you're trying to make a lightweight machine you remove weight from every where possible.  Little savings on their own may not change much and if you look at it on it's own you can easily justify not removing X.  That's how losers think.  If you do enough of those minor things, pretty soon you have a substantial amount of weight from all these seemingly insignificant things.  I've done it.  And with that said 25# is fucking huge weight drop all on it's own, we're not even talking about minor savings with e start so I don't know why I bother with you here.  I've gone to great lengths to shave very minor weight on CARS.. people like you think it's crazy.  Until it goes on the scale and all those little things add up.  It just comes down to a mindset.  Mountain bike guys chase GRAMS.  If you don't have the mindset that's ok.  But it's funny hearing your type talk about weights of machines then..

And really it's just about the pussification of riders.  No, I don't think people that pull a rope are tough, to me that is just standard stuff, part of riding a snowmobile.  It's just super weak to have a supposedly performance machine with a bunch of weight added on for no reason. Anyone that actually does care about performance should agree.  Also the customer is forced into buying it.  We all bitch about prices but then we have you boomers cucking for the oems, how much is a battery a starter all the wiring and relays.  Also there is future required maintenance costs involved.  All just so some weakling rider can spare his weak shoulders while riding a sled marketed as this badass performance machine.  The whole thing is a fraud.  The machine and the rider that has your view.

I don't agree with cat doing it either.  I've railed on them plenty for it.  But at least they give you a rope and aren't completely telling the rider we think you're a bitch.

That's really what it comes down to plain and simple.

Holy fuck ... talk about coming unglued with hurt feelings.  Are you a bit too much into the eggnog tonight, or maybe hung over and just overly pissy? LOL  FFS, don't be such a fucking pussy because you opened up a thread on something that's been known for years with SkiDoo.  I don't give a fuck if you have electric start, that Shot System, a recoil, or fucking straddle the engine and kickstart the primary.  Ride the thing and enjoy it!!  Geezus you guys are so fucking sensitive.

I don't give a shit that electric start weighs the equivalent of 4 gallons of fuel, because I don't play Ricky Racer Wannbe every time I hit the trail.  That doesn't stop me, or the guys I ride with, from riding at a pace that lives up to the gold standards of the all mighty Scooter Zoombroski or yourself ... because, believe it or not, electric start doesn't prevent a sled from being able to be ridden hard.  Do you guys also reach in and clear out your skid so there's zero snow in it whenever you stop along side the trail and burn your doobage?  I mean, weight is weight - so you better be doing that.  Good God ... talk about a bunch of karens :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, CFM said:

Exactly what you just did. Lol.

Don’t know why you took it so personal. 

If you hate customers that much in general, maybe time to look at and do things differently. Jeez. This is just round tabke talk. Chill out homey.

I ran a few car dealerships snd i know all about some of the douchebag customers and know what salespeople should do. Also  know, not as many customers are douchebags like some think. Lots of good ones out there, don’t lose’m.

In general, Problems going over things is an issue with both parties. If that bad, the dealer  needs to figure out better ways of doing a quick one over with the customer. 

It really keeps a lot of customer issues after the sale down. Lots of time consuming.

too what personal ?

On 12/22/2021 at 10:05 AM, mnstang said:

Don't be stupid and weak.  I said I don't know or care if it's old news.  It's still a topic worth discussing and ridiculing.

Yes guilty as charged I don't keep up with skidoo sleds, and this a perfect example of why I don't.  Do they have heated cupholders too?  I can't tell from under my rock oh wait I still don't care about those feminized sleds.

I’m with you on this thread Mnstang. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Gets all bent out of shape because people are concerned about extra weight on a motorSPORTS vehicle, then, realizes they are dumb so, they try to cover by attempting to be clever.

:lol:

Poolaiders are the best people to laugh “with”.

Hey, I can't help it if your POS Cat weighs in heavier than everything else & you're looking for ways to shed some pounds ... Oh, wait - that's right, the added weight is for strength and durability!!  Funny how you guys can pick & choose when weight is justified :news:  And I also can't help it that Polaris does it the right way, and offers e-start as an accessory (and when it does come as an accessory the sled still comes with a recoil).  All that tells me is, you guys continue to be pissed about YOUR brand.

Last, but not least ... we're not laughing "with" you, Scooter.  We're laughing AT YOU :lol:

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ok guys just bought a new cat and deleted all unnecessary weight now I’m ready to keep up with @Zambroski and @mnstang

:lol:

9831B71A-866C-45C8-B179-22605C035346.jpeg

Did you remove the pull start?  That's a must remove for weight savings.  Only 12 ounces of fuel pre/mix because of course you did remove the oil pump and oil tank for additional weight savings.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, Doug said:

Did you remove the pull start?  That's a must remove for weight savings.  Only 12 ounces of fuel pre/mix because of course you did remove the oil pump and oil tank for additional weight savings.

100% it don’t have electric start or a recoil just carry some spare rope to start it super light. Definitely premix only and even ported the track had to much rubber on it anyways.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Hey, I can't help it if your POS Cat weighs in heavier than everything else & you're looking for ways to shed some pounds ... Oh, wait - that's right, the added weight is for strength and durability!!  Funny how you guys can pick & choose when weight is justified :news:  And I also can't help it that Polaris does it the right way, and offers e-start as an accessory (and when it does come as an accessory the sled still comes with a recoil).  All that tells me is, you guys continue to be pissed about YOUR brand.

Last, but not least ... we're not laughing "with" you, Scooter.  We're laughing AT YOU :lol:

So much frustration in this post.  :lol2:
Here, maybe I can help.  I like to help people!

Weight for strength=Good!

Weight because too weak/fat/lazy/stupid to start a sled=Bad.

Added weight because it makes no difference to rider=Acceptance.

34 minutes ago, Doug said:

And more angst.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So much frustration in this post.  :lol2:
Here, maybe I can help.  I like to help people!

Weight for strength=Good!

Weight because too weak/fat/lazy/stupid to start a sled=Bad.

Added weight because it makes no difference to rider=Acceptance.

And more angst.  :lmao:

Your feelings continue to be hurt ... it's OK.  I can get a message to Santa to make a u-turn and drop off some Kleenex for you.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Your feelings continue to be hurt ... it's OK.  I can get a message to Santa to make a u-turn and drop off some Kleenex for you.

Wait....huh?  You are saying my feelings are upset because you don't see any problem with extra weight on your sled and feel those that do are dumb?

Well, this doesn't add up at all.  I think you are just in the "acceptance" level...and mad at those that aren't.  Now that makes sense.

Just a FYI, 

My trail sled has electric start, but the battery is dead. Has been for a couple years. The dead battery is still in the sled. Oh noes....

My mtn sleds get some unnecessary stuff removed to save weight. Oh noes....

I feel like I need that meme with the 2 red buttons no knowing which to push...lol

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Bontz said:

Hey, I can't help it if your POS Cat weighs in heavier than everything else & you're looking for ways to shed some pounds ...

The shootout scales, and snowgoer say that the 137" Cat 8000 RR with E-start and recoil is a whopping 8 Lbs more than the doo 850 renegade X.

The doo isn't anywhere near as tough as a procross, even if you add 20 lbs of aftermarket and doo accy catalog bracing

6 hours ago, Legend said:

Just a FYI, 

My trail sled has electric start, but the battery is dead. Has been for a couple years. The dead battery is still in the sled. Oh noes....

My mtn sleds get some unnecessary stuff removed to save weight. Oh noes....

I feel like I need that meme with the 2 red buttons no knowing which to push...lol

What difference does it make? Weight doesn’t matter.

9 minutes ago, krom said:

The shootout scales, and snowgoer say that the 137" Cat 8000 RR with E-start and recoil is a whopping 8 Lbs more than the doo 850 renegade X.

The doo isn't anywhere near as tough as a procross, even if you add 20 lbs of aftermarket and doo accy catalog bracing

I saw it.  I just wasn’t gonna address it.  Just dumb.  But, Poo does this to people.

On 12/26/2021 at 8:41 AM, oldslowsledder said:

Bingo, and make sure you have a good dump before heading out , you know, weight savings and all

No idea who you are from HCS, don't pay enough attention but you sure come across as angry and bitter about something

Your E-start only is cool bruh. You probably got offended reading the spec sheet on a Polaris where it said MANual starter.

Times must be slow over at the old Pisser's HCS site, eh?  I mean, for you to grace us with your presence on a site that's so .... what was it you claimed?  Oh that's right, it was this:

The HCS site is much better now than it was before the great purge. Look at this place, it’s fricking dead. Much better info and traffic on the original HCS site. This place is one step above PSP for lack of traffic and overall lameness.

Yet here you are - lucky us!! :lol:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Times must be slow over at the old Pisser's HCS site, eh?  I mean, for you to grace us with your presence on a site that's so .... what was it you claimed?  Oh that's right, it was this:

The HCS site is much better now than it was before the great purge. Look at this place, it’s fricking dead. Much better info and traffic on the original HCS site. This place is one step above PSP for lack of traffic and overall lameness.

Yet here you are - lucky us!! :lol:

brutal 

:owned:

• Like 1