Check your account email address ×

3 out of 4 COVID cases in the US are now Omicron. 9 out of 10 in some areas.

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Constant bombardment of fear, plus the continual telling people that they’re absolute saints for appealing to authority 

vaccinated cases rates are going to absolutely skyrocket further 

I have no doubt about that. My only doubt will be whether they, the experts and MSM will talk about it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

I have no doubt about that. My only doubt will be whether they, the experts and MSM will talk about it. 

They acknowledged it in BC 

but they’re saying now they anticipated that and don’t worry the vaccinated are still saints because there’s more unvaxxed in the hospital. But the thing is that’s changing now too so it’ll be interesting how they try to explain that one away 

• Like 1

Just now, ACE said:

They acknowledged it in BC 

but they’re saying now they anticipated that and don’t worry the vaccinated are still saints because there’s more unvaxxed in the hospital. But the thing is that’s changing now too so it’ll be interesting how they try to explain that one away 

The thing is people aren't going to the hospital with Covid, they are being admitted for other reasons and then they catch covid in the hospital days later.  It's pointless to think masks, social distancing and the rest of the nonsense will make one bit of difference. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Boost away.  10 weeks.:lol:

FHU9cf5WQAA224j?format=jpg&name=900x900

Government is trying to hide the lack of pureblood cases here. Gonna be interesting to see the lengths they’re willing to go 

18 minutes ago, ACE said:

Government is trying to hide the lack of pureblood cases here. Gonna be interesting to see the lengths they’re willing to go 

Yup,  and now the virus lowers your immune.  This is how the sheep get preconditioned to ignore vax effects.  Factchecks are standing by.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/alpha-variant-evolved-to-suppress-the-immune-system-and-omicron-shares-a-similar-mutation-study-1.5719834

The thing that should have been noticed, every time you heard about the china flu it was someplace else and someone tracked it in and that's all three times. 

Last two times a fully vaccinated card carrying masked person brought it in as they can travel overseas. The unvaxed can't and it is that simple.

So you got three shots .5/.5/.25 and the third one isn't good after 10 weeks ? Is it to early to ask whats with to the other two yet or should we wait.

Why was this new one so week in Africa , well they had such a low vax rate from the start most had C-19 already so the impact was low, Americans not so much. 

When this happens a forth time, then what ?

14 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yup,  and now the virus lowers your immune.  This is how the sheep get preconditioned to ignore vax effects.  Factchecks are standing by.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/alpha-variant-evolved-to-suppress-the-immune-system-and-omicron-shares-a-similar-mutation-study-1.5719834

They announced now they’re only going to PCR test the N words :lol: 

the holy vaccinated will just get a take home rapid test :lol: 

Holy fuck you couldn’t script this any better 

5 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

i asked someone today, is it going to be booster number 8 or 9 that gets you questioning it, or just go along till booster 20 ?

Supposedly our Fuhrer ordered enough for 10 shots for every citizen 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yup

I'm sensing we're gonna have a deadly "flu" epidemic in the coming year(s).  Damn flu!  That shit is gonna come in and wipe out everyone who's system is just frail as tinsel from all these fucking CoYviD shots.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus!  By the time this all settles, A mosquito bite is going to be fatal for these Addicted VaXxers.

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yup

Yep, and along with it more division and hate. People will be telling other people soon, or they likely already have, "well, you got 2 already, why not a 3rd"? "Don't you care about your gramma"? 

coovvidd9.png

21 minutes ago, irv said:

Yep, and along with it more division and hate. People will be telling other people soon, or they likely already have, "well, you got 2 already, why not a 3rd"? "Don't you care about your gramma"? 

coovvidd9.png

and the sanitary fascists will push the purebloods into statistical obscurity quickly, after months of making sure that everyone knew that sole purebloods were getting sick 

these “experts” are a mix of ridiculous and totally incompetent 

• Like 1

And, just like that, Durham Radio News quit posting the numbers between the fully vaccinated and the unvaccinated. :news:

We'll see tomorrow if they continue or if they go back to posting the numbers?

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/149134 

Edited by irv

8 minutes ago, irv said:

And, just like that, Durham Radio News quit posting the numbers between the fully vaccinated and the unvaccinated. :news:

We'll see tomorrow if they continue or if they go back to posting the numbers?

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/149134 

My guess is they’re going to changed fully vaxxed to three shots, start calling double vaxxed “partially vaccinated” and lump them in with us N words and drive us into statistical obscurity 

• Like 1

i don't understand why the vaxxed are in such fear of the unvaxxed. you have the vax and should feel confident. after all, anything an unvaxxed can give you so can a vaxxed. not like it is any different. you would think the unvaxxed would be the scared ones. plenty of vaxxed getting sick around here. my friend who is fully vaxxed, mask, etc, got covid and was worse than i was. what is the point ? they may try to convince the vaxxed that they survived because of the vax. no way of proving that when tons without it get by just fine

• Like 1