Check your account email address ×

If the vaccine doesn't help....

ckf

Why are 72% of hospitalizations and 77% of ICU beds in VT unvaccinated? In a state with a claimed 95% eligible with at least 1 shot leaves just 5% unvaccinated. If the numbers are anywhere close to those figures the vax seems to be pretty close to the original predictions of 80%.

Fake numbers? No, @Zambroski   I am not looking to pick a fight,  so settle down. :lol: I was just surprised as I haven't been paying much attention to the numbers. I caught some clips on my early local news of our Governor speaking.  At  least he has held firm on no statewide mask mandates in one of the most liberal states in the nation :bc:

Here is a good thread started by Jordan Peterson that reveals most death (99%) in Canada started in 3 institutions, that means they caught it in the hospital, old age home or in prison.  The caption below is the most important take from the links, really puts the magnitude of the great lies into perspective.

FGi2SDuXMAUSBSq.thumb.jpg.98e9a69792ed6166595815ecb5ec8cf5.jpg

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1470625178484887557

Edited by ArcticCrusher

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Once it became political and the lies start…..they don’t stop.  They can’t.

How far off could they be? If everything is a lie that means everything from both sides is a lie :news:

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here is a good thread started by Jordan Peterson that reveals most death (99%) in Canada started in 3 institutions, that means they caught it in the hospital, old age home or in prison.  The caption below is the most important take from the links, really puts the magnitude of the great lies into perspective.

FGi2SDuXMAUSBSq.thumb.jpg.98e9a69792ed6166595815ecb5ec8cf5.jpg

Fuck...that was almost as long if a read as most of the qoured above you quoted  :lol:  :bc:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

How far off could they be? If everything is a lie that means everything from both sides is a lie :news:

I think all the numbers are pretty far off.  And yes, from both sides, but, it’s blatantly clear who is perpetuating the lies, as it is clear who is standing idly by as they do it.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why are 72% of hospitalizations and 77% of ICU beds in VT unvaccinated? In a state with a claimed 95% eligible with at least 1 shot leaves just 5% unvaccinated. If the numbers are anywhere close to those figures the vax seems to be pretty close to the original predictions of 80%.

Fake numbers? No, @Zambroski   I am not looking to pick a fight,  so settle down. :lol: I was just surprised as I haven't been paying much attention to the numbers. I caught some clips on my early local news of our Governor speaking.  At  least he has held firm on no statewide mask mandates in one of the most liberal states in the nation :bc:

Some here just look at positive cases. Covid vaccines were never a guarantee you wouldn’t test positive for Covid. They did promise a 80-90% survival rate that keeps you out of the hospital.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Some here just look at positive cases. Covid vaccines were never a guarantee you wouldn’t test positive for Covid. They did promise a 80-90% survival rate that keeps you out of the hospital.

80-90% survival? That’s way worse than the virus itself 

• Thanks 1

Deaths are up though, in countries where vax rates are over 90%, so that goalpost has also moved.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think all the numbers are pretty far off.  And yes, from both sides, but, it’s blatantly clear who is perpetuating the lies, as it is clear who is standing idly by as they do it.

Hopefully this new variant is the end of this entire thing. It supposedly causes less illness :bc:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It will end and be touted as “over” on a convenient timeframe.  See: election voting dates.

Fuck the elections. Over the next month or two would be better.

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Month or two?  Fuck politicians have purchased boosters for the next 10 years.

This shit will never end until we end it.

Fuck this loser.

“If we keep getting vaccinated and people get their booster shots and we get kids vaccinated and we continue to follow public health rules, we’re going to make it through this winter and into a much better summer,” Trudeau said.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

What does Vt consider vaccinated?  I’m just over the border from Rutland and know 3 people who have had 2 shots and have tested Positive for COVID and are sick enough to get the antibody treatment.  

• Like 1

While the numbers are very small, they add to growing concerns that current COVID-19 vaccines may offer less protection against the highly transmissible new variant

British scientists from the University of Oxford have indicated that “increased infections” in vaccinated people “may be likely” after their study found that the two-dose COVID-19 vaccine regimens induce lower antibodies against the Omicron variant.

Anyone fully vaxed should be thinking; i wonder what else our lowered antibodies will now allow in to invade our bodies.           

GET THAT BOOSTER FOLKS        its for the greater good!                                   :bowdown:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

“If we keep getting vaccinated and people get their booster shots and we get kids vaccinated and we continue to follow public health rules, we’re going to make it through this winter and into a much better summer,” Trudeau said.

Minus the booster part of that, didn't they say that same thing a year ago???

Edited by Mag6240

45 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Month or two?  Fuck politicians have purchased boosters for the next 10 years.

This shit will never end until we end it.

Fuck this loser.

This.

Mr. negative speaks

:lol2:

It’s every day.

59 minutes ago, ckf said:

It’ll end when we’ve had enough.  When the supply of fear burns out.  This will start to subside close to elections when people are told when to stop fearing it.