Check your account email address ×

Juicy Smooliet is an idiot

Rod

If he never got the police involved he probably would have got away with it. 

he could easily have made a tweet, let the idiot left run away with it, then that niggerfaggot don lemon would have still made that idiotic interview, and the law wouldn’t have been involved at all 

• Platinum Contributing Member

The left and the MSM pushes racism way more than actually is going on in the US.   In fact its hard to find actual white on minority hate crimes that actually exist.   The media jumps on any even slight chance that a white person committed a hate crime.   Its the reason why so many we hear about end up being hoaxes.   One thing is clear, minorities from other countries must think the benefit from coming here out weights the actual racism that exists because the US is still the most desired country in the world to immigrate to.  Sorry but I don't see the millions coming here asking to be taken to Canada.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here is a local one that was getting intense local coverage, then suddenly  faded away.   You never hear the follow up when the “victim” was attacked by them self. Even if it was true a white girl scrawled this on a bathroom wall…how fucked up is this reaction? 

E7A8F73F-3D45-4591-A1E9-4DAB4462D0C0.jpeg

6ABE3137-785B-44D9-8806-1B31AE9A5B91.jpeg

9B2D04E2-4A1F-47E2-A467-4466F08B2D2B.jpeg

AC743807-8DB6-42C6-B609-A89F5E5B7492.jpeg

41 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Here is a local one that was getting intense local coverage, then suddenly  faded away.   You never hear the follow up when the “victim” was attacked by them self. Even if it was true a white girl scrawled this on a bathroom wall…how fucked up is this reaction? 

E7A8F73F-3D45-4591-A1E9-4DAB4462D0C0.jpeg

6ABE3137-785B-44D9-8806-1B31AE9A5B91.jpeg

9B2D04E2-4A1F-47E2-A467-4466F08B2D2B.jpeg

AC743807-8DB6-42C6-B609-A89F5E5B7492.jpeg

Bloomfield Hills is a very posh neighborhood. Is that why it got squashed or was it all bullshit to begin with?

23 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Bloomfield Hills is a very posh neighborhood. Is that why it got squashed or was it all bullshit to begin with?

not sure,  just quietly went away. 
I think it was bullshit.  The same girl finds and reports the same graffiti twice, causing her to have ptsd. 

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

The left and the MSM pushes racism way more than actually is going on in the US.   In fact its hard to find actual white on minority hate crimes that actually exist.   The media jumps on any even slight chance that a white person committed a hate crime.   Its the reason why so many we hear about end up being hoaxes.   One thing is clear, minorities from other countries must think the benefit from coming here out weights the actual racism that exists because the US is still the most desired country in the world to immigrate to.  Sorry but I don't see the millions coming here asking to be taken to Canada.  

biiddeeen2.png

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

not sure,  just quietly went away. 
I think it was bullshit.  The same girl finds and reports the same graffiti twice, causing her to have ptsd. 

I’d say  the vast majority of them are hoaxes at this point 

Edited by ACE

idiots like MC and the rest of the alt left would have absolutely ate it up while opportunists like kameltoe Harris and Biden used the opportunity to use it for political reasons. He didn’t need to involve the cops. They would have ate it up anyway 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

I’d say  the vast majority of them are hoaxes at this point 

Most are.  Stupid people think they are  smart. Once the police get involved it falls apart. The media doesn’t care after that.  They got the story out and it was “factual” at the time. 

10 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

couldn't just settle for 100k an episode. honestly he would have kept getting richer had he just stuck to the script. just before he did he probably looked at juicy 550 and said "hold my whiteclaw..."

Hey, you started this, faggot. Do you have a girlfriend/wife? 

You violated HSR's rules. 

You started with me, motherfukkin faggot. 

11 hours ago, Cold War said:

Most are.  Stupid people think they are  smart. Once the police get involved it falls apart. The media doesn’t care after that.  They got the story out and it was “factual” at the time. 

Thats because a detective has  enough brains to say " wait a minute , people dont do that"  When someone tells a story that dosn make any sense , it usually didnt happen.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Thats because a detective has  enough brains to say " wait a minute , people dont do that"  When someone tells a story that dosn make any sense , it usually didnt happen.

Right.  They know going in 9 out of 10 times it is a lie.  Because it just doesn’t happen.  Just like people who think they can blame a murder on a stranger breaking into their house.   It seems completely reasonable snd believable,   happens all the time.  Detectives know it rarely does.  When you hear the same bullshit story a hundred times it doesn’t take long to poke it full of holes. 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Right.  They know going in 9 out of 10 times it is a lie.  Because it just doesn’t happen.  Just like people who think they can blame a murder on a stranger breaking into their house.   It seems completely reasonable snd believable,   happens all the time.  Detectives know it rarely does.  When you hear the same bullshit story a hundred times it doesn’t take long to poke it full of holes. 

Always cracks me up when ya see a dude kill his wife and thinks he will get away with it. Sorry pal, housewives are not high risk victims.

Saw a junkie on live pd one episode that had a lawnmower sticking out of his shitbox car. Told the cop he borrowed it to cutlawn , at 11:30 at night. 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I knew juicy was full of shit first I heard about it. Why , he left the fucking noose around his neck. 

And under his collar. Lol.

59 minutes ago, irv said:

LIAR, LIAR: CNN host Don Lemon turns on pal Jussie Smollett. :backpeddle:

https://torontosun.com/news/world/liar-liar-cnn-host-don-lemon-turns-on-pal-jussie-smollett 

Another racist, lying homo.  For that matter, if I could score 150 million, I'd have a ball removed and cry that I was attacked by an aunt teefa.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Always cracks me up when ya see a dude kill his wife and thinks he will get away with it. Sorry pal, housewives are not high risk victims.

Saw a junkie on live pd one episode that had a lawnmower sticking out of his shitbox car. Told the cop he borrowed it to cutlawn , at 11:30 at night. 

Yup!  Dumb people don’t realize how dumb they are.