Check your account email address ×

Ski-doo Innovation. Smart-Shox

I thought the Poo ambassadors already had a trademark on the words game changer or anything game changing.

As for TS ski's I had them on my 16' 1200 used them and they work but did not order them on my 20'.

1 minute ago, jdsky said:

I thought the Poo ambassadors already had a trademark on the words game changer or anything game changing.

Butt hurt noted……lolololol

55 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

55 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It does look interesting.  Probably a fair amount of people would like this.

I'll let you know how they work if my Mach ever comes in!

30 minutes ago, Doorider said:

I like mine:dunno:

It's great to be able to change them on the fly throughout the day as trail conditions change.  

Have them on wife's sled, for her riding style they are excellent

17 minutes ago, jdsky said:

As for TS ski's I had them on my 16' 1200 used them and they work but did not order them on my 20'.

Didn't order them either, if your a more aggressive riding I think a good carbide will suffice

Edited by oldslowsledder

6 hours ago, Doorider said:

I like mine:dunno:

It's great to be able to change them on the fly throughout the day as trail conditions change.  

what sled did you get this year? I'm still waiting on my XRS gade with smart shocks

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

comparison of shocks tech then to now they are not that similar.  I really want smart shocks for my SxS but polaris wants 8k for the ultimate vs a sport.   I notice the need more with that than my sled.   

did you see the limited edition 2022 Polaris that's 40K with zero accessories. It's sold out already  INSAME

13 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

did you see the limited edition 2022 Polaris that's 40K with zero accessories. It's sold out already  INSAME

that pro R is retarded for anywhere but the desert/western trails IMO at 74 wide and a shit ton of weight.   Sure its 225 but i think it's 600lbs more than the 200hp X3 XRS for 10k more.  won'' even t be legal in Maine where i ride they have a 2500lb weight limit

47 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

that pro R is retarded for anywhere but the desert/western trails IMO at 74 wide and a shit ton of weight.   Sure its 225 but i think it's 600lbs more than the 200hp X3 XRS for 10k more.  won'' even t be legal in Maine where i ride they have a 2500lb weight limit

what about those people who already bought it a few years ago ? are they gonna be grandfathered in  and still be legal for riding?  or its going to be tough shit ?  the limit is 64" right? 

18 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

what about those people who already bought it a few years ago ? are they gonna be grandfathered in  and still be legal for riding?  or its going to be tough shit ?  the limit is 64" right? 

these are a brand new machine

older heavy/wide ones registered to maine residents can be renewed and sold to other Maine residents but an out of state owner is fucked.  Supposedly the reg system is going to cath the handful of ineligible models which are Defender 4's,  Commander 4's and General 4's and a couple of other full enclosure machines.  Hopefully they change it,  TBH I don't think wider than 64 is good in the NE but the weight for guys who use the equipment for work is a big deal.