Check your account email address ×

When will Omicron be "officially" discovered in the US?

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Fauxi said they don't know if the booster works for it - but just get it anyway.

iaqdppai.gif.2605d2ab9f270ad82b62ceff1f2d5d71.gif

Well yeah what kind of idiot would not want a booster ? I mean the first 2 worked so fucking great and they were supposedly built for it lol . 

Just send me my shots like a absentee ballot along with my vax card to fill out after I inject my self.  If you trust me enough to just send me ballots you can send me my shots and my card 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Fauxi said they don't know if the booster works for it - but just get it anyway.

iaqdppai.gif.2605d2ab9f270ad82b62ceff1f2d5d71.gif

Yeh, i recorded his press hearing todayand watched it a little while ago. Wtf is up with this guy ? Jeez.

Edited by CFM

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

I’ll get two, one for you one for me.

Like you already are not getting your weekly fix at every CVS in town . It was nice that the the fed did not require I'd so the virtue junkies could get all the junk they need to feel whole 

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Like you already are not getting your weekly fix at every CVS in town . It was nice that the the fed did not require I'd so the virtue junkies could get all the junk they need to feel whole 

Yep.  

19 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Honestly, I'm shocked MN wasn't the first state to have a case with Omicron.  Outside of California, MN is the next logical place for it to happen given the shithole Twin Cities.  **My apologies to some of our sled heads that are stuck living in that area ... but it really is a shithole** :whistle:

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Honestly, I'm shocked MN wasn't the first state to have a case with Omicron.  Outside of California, MN is the next logical place for it to happen given the shithole Twin Cities.  **My apologies to some of our sled heads that are stuck living in that area ... but it really is a shithole** :whistle:

Agreed. I live 2 hours north and sometimes that's too close.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Newsome beat Walz on the draw!  But, have no fear, our clowns will discover we have the deadliest strain of the new variant.

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

There are pockets in Minneapolis and st Paul that are pretty nice and as far as city's go Minneapolis has a pretty nice set up with the lakes and parks around them . But again every home around them starts at over a mill so it keeps the hood rats out . And the shit stink that follows them around . But yes for the most part total shith hole . And I blame a huge part of that on the met council. 

You go 15 min west of down town whole diff world you go 20 min west you are rolling out of you garage on your sled on trails nicer than a lot hrs away . 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CFM said:

omicron-is-fast.jpg

Take that at face value. And I would.

by the time they even can isolate a new strain, it’s spread all over the world and by vaccinated people no less.

so it’s already everywhere. Now they have to make a new vaccine for it. Then mass vaccinate.

by the time they can even accomplish that, the next strain is rampant. 

that’s why many experts have maintained that this is both futile and endless with a virus of this nature. 

26 minutes ago, ACE said:

Take that at face value. And I would.

by the time they even can isolate a new strain, it’s spread all over the world and by vaccinated people no less.

so it’s already everywhere. Now they have to make a new vaccine for it. Then mass vaccinate.

by the time they can even accomplish that, the next strain is rampant. 

that’s why many experts have maintained that this is both futile and endless with a virus of this nature. 

You know what I take out of all this?  If something of severe pandemic nature ever pops up.  We’re all really fucked with this level  of “experts”, scientists and liberal fascists.  I mean, fucked proper with massive ineptness and lies.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know what I take out of all this?  If something of severe pandemic nature ever pops up.  We’re all really fucked with this level  of “experts”, scientists and liberal fascists.  I mean, fucked proper with massive ineptness and lies.

Depends on the type of virus. We have a lot better chance with a virus that never mutates 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Depends on the type of virus. We have a lot better chance with a virus that never mutates 

So, let the existing strain run its course then?  Or, just continue to let it mutate and find a way through dose after dose of an improper and adequate inoculation is administered?

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, let the existing strain run its course then?  Or, just continue to let it mutate and find a way through dose after dose of an improper and adequate inoculation is administered?

Left to its own devices it naturally mutates weaker so it can spread better and survive. 

changing that with a pseudo vaccine could lead to a stronger strain. It’s a possibility but it’s unknown if it’s a probability. 

but after a failure on every front of trying to control this virus, the conspiracy theorists are still adamant that masks, vaccines and lockdowns will end this quicker. But it will drag it out indefinitely 

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, of course!  :lol:

29C20975-CA54-41C2-8122-3465201B901E.jpeg

Strange it is all these vaccinated people coming down with it an not those with natural immunity.  Why do you think that is?

Minnesota Health Commissioner Jan Malcolm said that the Minnesotan who tested positive for the Omicron variant was vaccinated more than six months ago, and had received a booster shot in early November.