Check your account email address ×

And it begins….. Nazis Call for Dead Leftists to be 'Stacked Up Like Cord Wood' Following Rittenhouse Acquittal

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Ashli deserved to be shot, Kyle deserved the right to defend himself. 

The whole Ashli didn’t deserve to be shot thing is mind boggling to me. IMO, shoot anyone breaking the law.

You trippin' nigga.....

20 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

How does the media find these so-called “nazis”?  They make it seem like they’re everywhere, bit I’ve never met one.  Are they only recognizable to each other?

They are,  everywhere!   Pretty simple test.

1 is their   skin white? 

2 Do  they vote for non-Democrats or hold views contrary to them? 

NAZI. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They are,  everywhere!   Pretty simple test.

1 is their   skin white? 

2 Do  they vote for non-Democrats or hold views contrary to them? 

NAZI. 

It’s so pathetically over played :flush:

On 11/21/2021 at 8:20 AM, akvanden said:

The whole Ashli didn’t deserve to be shot thing is mind boggling to me. IMO, shoot anyone breaking the law.

pleas explain the danger the cop was facing,  Fuck the ones on the protestors side of the door didn't even fire yet the pussy in the hallway did.  Got a free pass just like when they gun down unarmed blacks so i guess it is fair right?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

pleas explain the danger the cop was facing,  Fuck the ones on the protestors side of the door didn't even fire yet the pussy in the hallway did.  Got a free pass just like when they gun down unarmed blacks so i guess it is fair right?  

He’s struggling to somehow be a voice of reason…..when you can’t find real correlating events, it’s tough to do.u diagnosis is he’s a closet liberal.  I think their “intellectually elite” and “ScyInCe” self titled attract him.

Still, I enjoy his ability to debate somewhat reasonably.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
On 11/21/2021 at 8:20 AM, akvanden said:

So you are afraid of Covid,  love Vaccines, Boosters and Mandates.  And you want to shoot anyone breaking the Law......

What a fucking idiot .🤦‍♂️

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

He’s struggling to somehow be a voice of reason…..when you can’t find real correlating events, it’s tough to do.u diagnosis is he’s a closet liberal.  I think their “intellectually elite” and “ScyInCe” self titled attract him.

Still, I enjoy his ability to debate somewhat reasonably.  

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

So you are afraid of Covid,  love Vaccines, Boosters and Mandates.  And you want to shoot anyone breaking the Law......

"Babbitt attempted to climb through a shattered window in a barricaded door and was shot in the neck/shoulder by Capitol Police lieutenant Michael Byrd. Byrd was standing on the other side of the door. Babbitt died from the wound. 

:smack:

Republican Representative Markwayne Mullin said he witnessed the shooting; he felt that Lt. Byrd "didn't have a choice" but to shoot, and that this action "saved people's lives". According to Mullin, at the time, law enforcement was trying to "defend two fronts" to the House Chamber from the "mob", and "a lot of members [of Congress] and staff that were in danger at the time".

Unbelievable. You guys sound like some liberals after a police shooting an unarmed individual who wasn't listening to orders and approaching them. "He wasn't armed!" You take their side too? Or, I guess the cops should let them in then determine what their intentions were. Maybe she just wanted to shake the officers hand? Maybe all individuals approaching cops not listening to orders just want to shake hands? 9_9 

And yes Evilbird - I'm sick of the rioting and destruction - need more forceful response. 

Edited by akvanden

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Forgot to add, I love pizza too, since that's related to vaccines and shooting. Don't forget that. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

"Babbitt attempted to climb through a shattered window in a barricaded door and was shot in the neck/shoulder by Capitol Police lieutenant Michael Byrd. Byrd was standing on the other side of the door. Babbitt died from the wound. 

Republican Representative Markwayne Mullin said he witnessed the shooting; he felt that Lt. Byrd "didn't have a choice" but to shoot, and that this action "saved people's lives". According to Mullin, at the time, law enforcement was trying to "defend two fronts" to the House Chamber from the "mob", and "a lot of members [of Congress] and staff that were in danger at the time".

Unbelievable. You guys sound like some liberals after a police shooting an unarmed individual who wasn't listening to orders and approaching them. "He wasn't armed!" You take their side too? Or, I guess the cops should let them in then determine what their intentions were. Maybe she just wanted to shake the officers hand? Maybe all individuals approaching cops not listening to orders just want to shake hands? 9_9 

And yes Evilbird - I'm sick of the rioting and destruction - need more forceful response. 

The whole fucked up thing if this was you, in your house with your family and someone was trying to break in, and you told them to stop and they continued to attempt to gain entry and you shot them thru the door or broken window you'd be going to jail for murder

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, akvanden said:

so in other words he was not in danger.   She was more danger to the cop on the protestors side of the glass.   Big tough cop should have been able to take down a women without shooting her.  But he panicked and then the politicians and brotherhood protected him.  Politicians because she was a Trumper because lord knows they have never seen a good cop shooting otherwise.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The whole fucked up thing if this was you, in your house with your family and someone was trying to break in, and you told them to stop and they continued to attempt to gain entry and you shot them thru the door or broken window you'd be going to jail for murder

If someone broke my window and was in the process of trying to crawl into my home, I absolutely have the right to shoot them. At least in Minnesota. 

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

so in other words he was not in danger.   She was more danger to the cop on the protestors side of the glass.   Big tough cop should have been able to take down a women without shooting her.  But he panicked and then the politicians and brotherhood protected him.  Politicians because she was a Trumper because lord knows they have never seen a good cop shooting otherwise.  

You're right, he should have asked each person that decided to crawl through the broken window what their intention was and let them pass. Logical. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You're right, he should have asked each person that decided to crawl through the broken window what their intention was and let them pass. Logical. 

it was one person and he had assistance on the protestors side of the glass so it was him and a heavily armed dangerous women(or so you want to believe)

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it was one person and he had assistance on the protestors side of the glass so it was him and a heavily armed dangerous women(or so you want to believe)

Yup, she was the first and last. Everyone else was like - Fuck, I'm not going in there.

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

So then why the fuck did you Vote for Joe Biden? 

We had to decide between a douche bag and a turd sandwich. I decided to try the turd sandwich for the first time in my life. 

PS - I don't like the taste. Hope we have something better than a douchbag to vote for in 2024.

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

We had to decide between a douche bag and a turd sandwich. I decided to try the turd sandwich for the first time in my life. 

PS - I don't like the taste. Hope we have something better than a douchbag to vote for in 2024.

Well it is pretty obvious you lack the skills to make cognitive decisions. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Soooo...instead of having issues with so called "Nazis" we instead have deranged black dudes plowing thru Christmas parades just mowing people over   :news: 

He is just a “driver” …..we are not using labels this time.