Jump to content

Oil prices are finally falling. Thank China and Joe Biden


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup,  that was a  couple weeks ago,  when the message was ….. The president has nothing to do with gas prices nor can he do anything. 

MC thanks China for spreading a bio weapon on us ...& Brandon with his lips firmly planted on their chink asses ...

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oil prices went up because of Biden. Prices are going down because winter is starting and usage is going down. 
 

let me ask you do you thank trump for cheap gas for four years when he was in office? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

no they're not, oil was up today.  I trade it, regularly.

but, the LGB administration is looking into the price between the price of oil and the price at the pump.  there's some major hanky panky going on.

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/581933-biden-asks-for-investigation-into-whether-oil-companies-are   

look at historical oil prices compared to the price at the pump, oil isn't even near an all time per barrel price yet the pump price is at all time highs.

https://www.macrotrends.net/1369/crude-oil-price-history-chart

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Oil prices went up because of Biden. Prices are going down because winter is starting and usage is going down. 
 

let me ask you do you thank trump for cheap gas for four years when he was in office? 

you don't know shit from shinola
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

another thing you dumbfucks aren't taking into consideration is the price of corn (say Ethanol) which is 10-15% of the fuel your putting in the tank the majority of the time.  the price of corn has essentially doubled since 2020.  

is that because we're eating more corn, or burning more corn based fuel?

funny how we haven't heard the corn farmers bitching about crop prices this year... isn't it?

https://www.macrotrends.net/2532/corn-prices-historical-chart-data 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

if you want to crack the nut just a little further, look at the increase in transportation costs since 2019 or any year you desire until right now.

https://www.in2013dollars.com/Transportation/price-inflation/2019-to-2021?amount=20

fuel has to be transported, in many cases a great distance from refineries.  there's also 'local cartels' the don't help matters... look within your own state, rural areas which use less fuel on average pay higher prices than their urban brethren.  here's my state as an example.  https://gasprices.aaa.com/?state=WI pick yours here https://gasprices.aaa.com/

also, add in general labor costs (of a gas station) and simple inflation if you choose

simple economics if you can look past the price 'at the pump' or your own political blinders

I find the pissing/moaning/bitching about gas prices mildly hilarious, especially from a group of people who brag about driving 10-15mph over the speed limit on the highways in big trucks and suv's which are probably pulling trailers, that run sleds, atv's, SXS's and boats on a regular basis and are too daft to just realize it's the price of admission.  if you don't like it, figure out a way to use less of it or STFU and pay.  or, learn to trade this commodity used to make the vast amount of products we buy and use every day.    

want to lower oil prices then ban plastic, foam and rubber... and on, and on, and on... :lol:   

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

another thing you dumbfucks aren't taking into consideration is the price of corn (say Ethanol) which is 10-15% of the fuel your putting in the tank the majority of the time.  the price of corn has essentially doubled since 2020.  

is that because we're eating more corn, or burning more corn based fuel?

funny how we haven't heard the corn farmers bitching about crop prices this year... isn't it?

https://www.macrotrends.net/2532/corn-prices-historical-chart-data 

 

Take your lips of Bidens cock dummy. When you attack oil coal and natrual gas day one and prices start rising it’s clear what caused it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Take your lips of Bidens cock dummy. When you attack oil coal and natrual gas day one and prices start rising it’s clear what caused it. 

you're a fucking dumbass, even without the flat earth idiocy sprinkles on top

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you're a fucking dumbass, even without the flat earth idiocy sprinkles on top

Flat earth flat earth flat earth that’s all you’ve got dummy!!

 

again Bidens policys drove up the price of everything. Fuck bacon is 6.00 a pound on sale It was 3.00 a pound on sale a year ago. 
 

you don’t have to be a partisan hack. Just admit Biden's policys blow

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Flat earth flat earth flat earth that’s all you’ve got dummy!!

 

again Bidens policys drove up the price of everything. Fuck bacon is 6.00 a pound on sale It was 3.00 a pound on sale a year ago. 
 

you don’t have to be a partisan hack. Just admit Biden's policys blow

 

precisely which policy or policies?  also again for your daft mind, I did not vote for or support Biden.  I also didn't vote for or support Trump  

on the round earth most of us dwell upon, when the U.S. alone thanks to Trump, Biden, Congress and the House inject six trillion dollars of stimulus into the economy, when the Federal Reserve under Trump and Biden brings and maintains near zero interest rates and injects billions more into asset purchases and stimulation and Americans spend like mad due to said stimulus and low interest rates (look at this price of nearly anything) on their personal debt load what the fuck do you think happens?

inflation

what typically follows massive spikes of inflation and high personal debt?

recession

if you choose to live in some fantasy world that's controlled by Biden, Trump and NASA cgi fantasy conspiracy enjoy your freedom to do so.  at the same time maybe try digging a little deeper into cause/effect and take into account the entire earth, flat, round or banana shaped does not only encompass what happens where you or I live.  global consumption and greed don't start and end at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. 

D4EsbWqWAAIiLEn.jpg

anyone can point the finger of blame at the top run of the ladder, but some choose to look at the integrity of the entire ladder ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

 

precisely which policy or policies?  also again for your daft mind, I did not vote for or support Biden.  I also didn't vote for or support Trump  

on the round earth most of us dwell upon, when the U.S. alone thanks to Trump, Biden, Congress and the House inject six trillion dollars of stimulus into the economy, when the Federal Reserve under Trump and Biden brings and maintains near zero interest rates and injects billions more into asset purchases and stimulation and Americans spend like mad due to said stimulus and low interest rates (look at this price of nearly anything) on their personal debt load what the fuck do you think happens?

inflation

what typically follows massive spikes of inflation and high personal debt?

recession

if you choose to live in some fantasy world that's controlled by Biden, Trump and NASA cgi fantasy conspiracy enjoy your freedom to do so.  at the same time maybe try digging a little deeper into cause/effect and take into account the entire earth, flat, round or banana shaped does not only encompass what happens where you or I live.  global consumption and greed don't start and end at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. 

D4EsbWqWAAIiLEn.jpg

anyone can point the finger of blame at the top run of the ladder, but some choose to look at the integrity of the entire ladder ;)

You’re so dumb. My point you bringing up flat earth is it’s a deflection so you don’t have to answer to Bidens failed agenda 
 

1. open policy to stop drilling in the US

2. killed keystone pipline

3. Talk of killing line 5 in Michigan 

4. Biden stimulus Biden infrastructure which have caused highest inflation in 30 years. 
 

all these policies drove up the cost of everything. I mean you’re not really trying to pretend that this isn’t a thing are you? 

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

So local large city at 3.24 a gallon.

small local cities at 3.09 these towns 30 miles from larger ones?

also prices in this larger city different from one side to the other?

price gouging?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Sooooo we only get to thanks the president when the price goes down not up?   

That……would…..be …hilarious.  Like he waved a magic wand or something?????  
 

7C8B9552-015E-4409-8C7A-EE4AC908AA65.jpeg

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

November 19th. 2021 STATE GAS PRICE AVERAGES

State  Regular  Mid-Grade  Premium  Diesel 
Alaska $3.722 $3.865 $4.069 $3.562
Alabama $3.174 $3.511 $3.837 $3.465
Arkansas $3.046 $3.355 $3.634 $3.409
Arizona $3.727 $3.994 $4.242 $3.944
California $4.702 $4.885 $5.009 $4.835
Colorado $3.481 $3.810 $4.098 $3.474
Connecticut $3.555 $3.846 $4.072 $3.708
District of Columbia $3.585 $4.066 $4.203 $3.718
Delaware $3.313 $3.688 $3.949 $3.635
Florida $3.356 $3.704 $4.003 $3.568
Georgia $3.247 $3.590 $3.912 $3.530
Hawaii $4.358 $4.578 $4.808 $4.669
Iowa $3.176 $3.333 $3.709 $3.446
Idaho $3.691 $3.897 $4.075 $3.999
Illinois $3.594 $3.945 $4.316 $3.637
Indiana $3.338 $3.676 $3.983 $3.697
Kansas $3.083 $3.339 $3.579 $3.385
Kentucky $3.093 $3.417 $3.709 $3.415
Louisiana $3.142 $3.452 $3.770 $3.325
Massachusetts $3.419 $3.700 $3.918 $3.575
Maryland $3.352 $3.770 $4.028 $3.626
Maine $3.450 $3.738 $3.995 $3.589
Michigan $3.367 $3.709 $4.038 $3.542
Minnesota $3.171 $3.401 $3.725 $3.512
Missouri $3.084 $3.339 $3.604 $3.344
Mississippi $3.073 $3.380 $3.703 $3.326
Montana $3.410 $3.672 $3.922 $3.731
North Carolina $3.216 $3.567 $3.897 $3.522
North Dakota $3.204 $3.400 $3.629 $3.571
Nebraska $3.206 $3.321 $3.672 $3.446
New Hampshire $3.373 $3.667 $3.937 $3.526
New Jersey $3.455 $3.816 $3.992 $3.705
New Mexico $3.355 $3.659 $3.917 $3.634
Nevada $3.983 $4.209 $4.391 $3.979
New York $3.566 $3.861 $4.094 $3.758
Ohio $3.239 $3.567 $3.893 $3.700
Oklahoma $2.990 $3.251 $3.474 $3.279
Oregon $3.788 $3.958 $4.152 $3.808
Pennsylvania $3.603 $3.919 $4.207 $3.980
Rhode Island $3.426 $3.767 $3.991 $3.599
South Carolina $3.123 $3.478 $3.783 $3.436
South Dakota $3.308 $3.405 $3.756 $3.529
Tennessee $3.126 $3.462 $3.787 $3.457
Texas $3.029 $3.359 $3.654 $3.301
Utah $3.702 $3.900 $4.084 $4.058
Virginia $3.266 $3.642 $3.963 $3.557
Vermont $3.441 $3.703 $3.963 $3.617
Washington $3.876 $4.103 $4.269 $3.872
Wisconsin $3.128 $3.463 $3.844 $3.443
West Virginia $3.336 $3.615 $3.907 $3.689
Wyoming $3.482 $3.703 $3.946 $3.773
 
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

another thing you dumbfucks aren't taking into consideration is the price of corn (say Ethanol) which is 10-15% of the fuel your putting in the tank the majority of the time.  the price of corn has essentially doubled since 2020.  

is that because we're eating more corn, or burning more corn based fuel?

funny how we haven't heard the corn farmers bitching about crop prices this year... isn't it?

https://www.macrotrends.net/2532/corn-prices-historical-chart-data 

 

China buying way more corn.

https://www.agweb.com/news/policy/politics/2021-corn-exports-china-set-crush-expected-target-1000-phase-one-finale-focus

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...