Oil prices are finally falling. Thank China and Joe Biden

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

What a dumb ugly fuckin cunt she is ...

Yup,  that was a  couple weeks ago,  when the message was ….. The president has nothing to do with gas prices nor can he do anything. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yup,  that was a  couple weeks ago,  when the message was ….. The president has nothing to do with gas prices nor can he do anything. 

I love it when the message changes.  It really shows who follows the narrative, as they flip flop as soon as it is pushed out.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I love it when the message changes.  It really shows who follows the narrative, as they flip flop as soon as it is pushed out.

Not the media… They just gleefully churn out whatever bullshit this administration says.   Little news gal is smiling ear to ear as she talks about that PAIN At THE PUMP!!!  
Nothing can be done!!!!! 
stop going places!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Endless list of factors effect oil prices but if you don't think positive or negative rhetoric on energy out of DC doesn't make a difference you're an idiot.

People travel less in winter normally and higher prices will cause even more of that. 

As we move more and more towards electric on things it will be interesting to see how supply and demand lands.   The internal combustion engine isn't going anywhere for a long, long time however if investment and in turn supply drops then prices will be high.  Just what the left wants.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Endless list of factors effect oil prices but if you don't think positive or negative rhetoric on energy out of DC doesn't make a difference you're an idiot.

People travel less in winter normally and higher prices will cause even more of that. 

As we move more and more towards electric on things it will be interesting to see how supply and demand lands.   The internal combustion engine isn't going anywhere for a long, long time however if investment and in turn supply drops then prices will be high.  Just what the left wants.  

The internal combustion engine will only die if Washington forces it.  The party that is focusing on this is the left.

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The internal combustion engine will only die if Washington forces it.  The party that is focusing on this is the left.

It will eventually be a vehicle/power source of the wealthy.  Exact same thing they are trying to do with firearms.    

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

It will eventually be a vehicle/power source of the wealthy.  Exact same thing they are trying to do with firearms.    

I still firmly believe that every policy pushed by elite leftists is solely designed to eliminate the middle class.  Unfortunately, the middle class leftists haven't been able to figure this out.

On 11/18/2021 at 7:45 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

another thing you dumbfucks aren't taking into consideration is the price of corn (say Ethanol) which is 10-15% of the fuel your putting in the tank the majority of the time.  the price of corn has essentially doubled since 2020.  

is that because we're eating more corn, or burning more corn based fuel?

funny how we haven't heard the corn farmers bitching about crop prices this year... isn't it?

https://www.macrotrends.net/2532/corn-prices-historical-chart-data 

Just put a bunch of miles on in southern IL I’ve never seen so many new galvanized big corn bins in my life. They are being put up everywhere. Thanks Joe.

18 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Just put a bunch of miles on in southern IL I’ve never seen so many new galvanized big corn bins in my life. They are being put up everywhere. Thanks Joe.

Yep, the feds were handing out loans for crop storage at 1% interest.

Just now, Sled_Hed said:

Depending on where exactly you were lots of farms lost bins in that big windstorm last summer too.

That was along I80 near the Iowa boarder I believe? I drove as a crow flys down RT 47 and some other 2 lane. Was doing some service work in a town 50 miles south of Champagne. Last week I was in Danville. About a 800 miles on the truck driving though farm county well south of 80 and well  east of 55. You don’t see all of those bins going up near me,like you do down there. But I’m also close to big elevators near the IL river. Maybe storage is more expensive down that way?

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

That was along I80 near the Iowa boarder I believe? I drove as a crow flys down RT 47 and some other 2 lane. Was doing some service work in a town 50 miles south of Champagne. Last week I was in Danville. About a 800 miles on the truck driving though farm county well south of 80 and well  east of 55. You don’t see all of those bins going up near me,like you do down there. But I’m also close to big elevators near the IL river. Maybe storage is more expensive down that way?

You're right. Could be the lower interest made it the right time to add on farm storage. My brother in law and his brother have a beef operation and they put up a hoop shed for hay storage with a loan like that this summer.

So numbnuts MC - Biden just announced he is going to release 50 million barrels out if the country’s oil reserve ? Why ? And do you think this is s good move ? 

5 hours ago, CFM said:

Btw: The US consumes about 15mil barrels per day. So, that’s about 3 days worth of oil. What does that really effect ?

People that don't have a clue will applaud the president for helping the situation and I imagine the media will go along with it all.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CFM said:

So numbnuts MC - Biden just announced he is going to release 50 million barrels out if the country’s oil reserve ? Why ? And do you think this is s good move ? 

Biden is doing that because the price is going down and we should thank China   :lol:

Mind numbing stupidity from these fucking idiots that will do and say anything to protect their party

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CFM said:

Btw: The US consumes about 15mil barrels per day. So, that’s about 3 days worth of oil. What does that really effect ?

Funny you should mention that. Granholm did not have that information at the press conference today. Some Energy Secretary eh?

• Like 1

On 11/18/2021 at 7:24 PM, F3600 said:

Lol, Wut?

LOL!  This is as far as I’m gonna read in this thread.  MC is such a fucking moron.  It’s hard to even believe somebody can be this ignorant without trying.  And even then….

24 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Biden is doing that because the price is going down and we should thank China   :lol:

Mind numbing stupidity from these fucking idiots that will do and say anything to protect their party

This ! Yes, mainecat is in there.

2DF96923-3E40-4CC3-9309-A9DDCAF211BB.png.eb5b16dce7e9148f3d590812dd6f281a.png

• Haha 1