Check your account email address ×

Wife and daughter want to start decorating for Christmas... today?!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

I got busy last year and it was April before I realized I forgot to take the house lights down. Fuck it. Left them up so now I'm already half done.  :thumbsup:

I was planning to do the rest today but it was raining/snowing. She has the one tree up and the other will go up this week.

58 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

got home yesterday,  apparently the wife decided last weekend was the time to decorate.  im good with it as i didn't have to help

I always leave. Way I see it is she is a real good woman , so I dont want her to ask me to help because then I will feel like a POS when I say no.

Got some of my lights up today. Plugged in my 2 big deer and both were down to about 25% of the lights working. Buy LED they said, last for 10000 hours they said. Ya, bullshit.

Ripped out all the old LED lights and replaced them with string LED’s from Home Depot. 200 in the doe, 250 in the buck. $50 and 6 hours later.

F777511A-9FD1-41B0-819F-D9C6D9616D5E.thumb.jpeg.a9fb81cd24352b5ac48442a8c95b53c4.jpeg

F79ABA76-3E3F-4EE4-B233-848E59CA5C11.thumb.jpeg.d2efb8e280186a147b16511f73b48d34.jpeg