Check your account email address ×

What my daughters WH Teacher posted about Inauguration

I would like to know how this guy reacts to kids with ideas opposite of his.  My son had a teacher who I did not get along with in HS because of his liberal political views and i had to tell my right wing whacko trump supporter to keep his mouth shut because that guy would hold it against your grade.  On the other had i had teachers I disagreed with whom you could have a good debate with because he encouraged speaking your opinion.  Theres no room for a teacher who wants to indoctrinate without being willing to hear an alternative viewpoint.  Sadly most of those asshats are right up there in the union leadership so even harder to boot.  

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

LMAO, you would shit a brick if some dude moved heavily on you wife or talked about her bleeding from wherever.

Bill and Monica were consenting adults, and you were horrified.

Let's all give Trump credit for taking religion out of politics :thumb: 

Moved heavily on my wife. :lol:   I'm sure if she couldn't handle it I could.  It would probably be coming from some sawed off little shit like you. :lol:   

Yeah I'm sure if a powerful man 27 years elder, with the ability to ruin your daughters/wifes career was wanting them to suck his dick you would just love it.   He was 27 years older than her.   She was 22.   Barely old enough to order a drink in a bar.  In the end the affair was not why I wanted him impeached.   It was the lying under oath.   It was the obstruction of justice in the Paula Jones case.   Nothing in the constitution says a President cannot have an affair, but the other things are much different.

25 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Everyone needs to kill whitey. 

He lives inside you, like Jesus. 

I got to admit,I'm having fun stealing your  "white guy Shtick."

I'm calling everyone out for being white.

eg. "you don't get it cause you're white"

"What does that have to do with it"?????

"EXACTLY"!

Try standing in line muttering to yourself......."fucking white people"

:lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

"EXACTLY"!

The complete blindness to whiteness by white people is the most frustrating thing about whitey. 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

"EXACTLY"!

:lmao: Next time I'm really bored I might head on over to the local Wal-Mart when it's busy and try that. I live right between Howell and Flint so who knows what reaction I'll get

30 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I would like to know how this guy reacts to kids with ideas opposite of his.  My son had a teacher who I did not get along with in HS because of his liberal political views and i had to tell my right wing whacko trump supporter to keep his mouth shut because that guy would hold it against your grade.  On the other had i had teachers I disagreed with whom you could have a good debate with because he encouraged speaking your opinion.  Theres no room for a teacher who wants to indoctrinate without being willing to hear an alternative viewpoint.  Sadly most of those asshats are right up there in the union leadership so even harder to boot.  

We've all heard the stories but that shit should not happen, although it does. Teachers should never use ones opinion against them, my son is realizing this with some of the idiot professors in college. He said there's a few of them that don't like scholarship football players and talking with his fellow team mates, some of them strongly believe it was used against them because their performance was better than the grade they received.

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The complete blindness to whiteness by white people is the most frustrating thing about whitey. 

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lmao: Next time I'm really bored I might head on over to the local Wal-Mart when it's busy and try that. I live right between Howell and Flint so who knows what reaction I'll get

Its fun to be a white person and constantly reference another white person as "white"

"the white guy over there is helping me" :lol: 

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

This guy was pretty uncritical of Democrats' role in the rise of Trump.

He'd have done himself a favor if he had been a lot more critical.

When income to being oblivious to reality you and your lefty friends are quite entertaining   :lol:

32 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

When income to being oblivious to reality you and your lefty friends are quite entertaining   :lol:

This dude isn't a leftist, he's a liberal, but he's ripe for radicalization.

I'd like to talk to him.

35 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This dude isn't a leftist, he's a liberal, but he's ripe for radicalization.

I'd like to talk to him.

He teaches WH at Boyne City High School and you have his name so fucking talk to him....but you won't.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

Moved heavily on my wife. :lol:   I'm sure if she couldn't handle it I could.  It would probably be coming from some sawed off little shit like you. :lol:   

Yeah I'm sure if a powerful man 27 years elder, with the ability to ruin your daughters/wifes career was wanting them to suck his dick you would just love it.   He was 27 years older than her.   She was 22.   Barely old enough to order a drink in a bar.  In the end the affair was not why I wanted him impeached.   It was the lying under oath.   It was the obstruction of justice in the Paula Jones case.   Nothing in the constitution says a President cannot have an affair, but the other things are much different.

Amen.  Clinton was a complete fucking scumbag, unfit for the presidency.   Thanks to the insanity, hypocrisy, delusion, and complete lack of integrity, the Democrats actually had the audacity to put up that piece of shits wife....who was just as bad if not worse...to be the D front runner.  And they wonder why they lost. :lol: 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Coming from a white guy, that's deep! Sometime between you quitting your job and becoming a staunch Bernie supporter until now, you've come completely unglued, unhinged, radicalized and detached from reality. Basically you're in the same damn basket as all the other whiny fucks

Was this you?

hqdefault.jpg

17 hours ago, Edmo said:

I saw the story on fb so it's getting around.

Link? 

16 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not yet but check this article he wrote on December 1st....goes a little past thought provoking don't you think?

https://www.northernexpress.com/news/opinion/americas-new-911/

Guys a fucking idiot. My son would be out of that douchebags class immediately

16 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

I'm sure he does not teach his personal politics in the class , :lol:

I can only imagine what else  comes out of this little snowflakes, cock holster 

15 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Wow, I don't get how people even have thought processes like this loon..WTF.. Is he still teaching??

Guaranteed he's a complete pot head loser , like Motostoner

15 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Wow...I wouldn't feel comfortable having a child in his class room. Thought provoking exercises are one thing but this guy is imposing his political views on little kids.

x2

15 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:lmao: You go with that Mr. Kill Whitey!

Careful, him and his masked "comrades" :lol: will come find you, and sucker punch you :lmao:

14 hours ago, Skidooski said:

What's in that weed bro? Holy fuck

He's brain , what little there was there to begin with, is completely fried. 

4 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Moto has the courage Of a bunny 🐰 

More like that of a field mouse 

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Amen.  Clinton was a complete fucking scumbag, unfit for the presidency.   Thanks to the insanity, hypocrisy, delusion, and complete lack of integrity, the Democrats actually had the audacity to put up that piece of shits wife....who was just as bad if not worse...to be the D front runner.  And they wonder why they lost. :lol: 

They admit to NOTHING!!!  Remember,  liberal logic 101:  There is always somebody else to blame.  

• Like 1