Check your account email address ×

600 dollars

56 minutes ago, CFM said:

It’s not fake. Further mire, did You get a notice from your bank on this ?  Many of us did.

Now they are supposedly trying for $10k instead.

RIght now a bank is supposed to report anything that is not the norm for the current account holder.  And I believe that 10k is already a requirement to be reported if withdrawn.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, racer254 said:

The government can sign bills worth trillions of dollars without knowing what is in the bill, but they sure as hell want to know what you do with 600 bucks.

That got squashed yesterday, back to 10k..Add that Biden admin fail list..

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

That got squashed yesterday, back to 10k..Add that Biden admin fail list..

As it should, but what other stuff was in the bill.  This was just something that drew the attention off of something else.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

RIght now a bank is supposed to report anything that is not the norm for the current account holder.  And I believe that 10k is already a requirement to be reported if withdrawn.

I believe 10k over a year to same acct. So not same as used to be. They used landlords as an example. I’ll have to dig further.

Edited by CFM

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Or paid in cash for a purchase.  

These fucking shitbird dumbocrats have backed off a little but not in any meaningful way with this proposed legislation.  They fucking picked $10K so their fucked up shit for brains devoted followers won't even bother to discover that this new increased number is actually going to effect ANYONE that transfers $10K out of their bank account over the span of 1 fucking year.

They are pushing this shit to their teat sucking followers under the guise of going after billionaires.  How many Americans with jobs spend at least $10K a year?  That's only $833/month.  They are going to hire thousands of IRS agents to monitor basically every working Americans bank accounts.  Why would you need thousands of agents to go after that demographic when there are only 2100 or so billionaires on the planet and only 600 of them live in the USA??

These fuckers are just diabolical and are actually going to go after the little guy that is paying his bills from a cash job.  But, as long as the dipshit was dumb enough to cast a vote for these big government shitbirds I guess these fucktard's deserve to get exactly what they asked for.   

Edited by jdsky
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

As it should, but what other stuff was in the bill.  This was just something that drew the attention off of something else.

Agree 100%, complete invasion of privacy and weaponizing of the IRS

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I normally deposit $1,000 - $1,500 cash each Month, I have to sign a sheet the Bank gives me.

And nobody gives a rats ass because the IRS has limited to nearly no ability to track those signed sheets outside of a full scale audit of your taxes and even then they must prove fraud in order to do a full scale audit of all of your finances including every banking transaction you have ever made.  It's just not done.

This proposed legislation changes everything and gives the IRS incredibly invasive legal rights and scale to go after anyone with a bank account that uses it to make at least $10K in total transactions each year.  They will need thousands of agents to do this work and they plan on hiring them once this get's passed.  

If you have had any interaction with the IRS you already know they are one fucked up institution and even hiring a tax attorney and spending thousands on legal fees only means they will simply bury you in paperwork, forms and fines and you are the one left trying to prove their total fucking incompetence. 

This nightmare that is currently reserved for big business or anyone with very complex taxes and specifically things like payroll taxes will now be thrust upon average citizens just trying to make a living.  Every American should be incredibly concerned about this planned overreach of government.    

Edited by jdsky
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I normally deposit $1,000 - $1,500 cash each Month, I have to sign a sheet the Bank gives me.

I thought you buried all of you money in mason jars out in the back forty by the Wooley Swamp................ lol.gif.ef67ef10f2519ae74c90442085483940.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

? For 1500 . Fuck that the law is 10g or over for now . Ask them why next time 

Both my banks do this, have for years. I did ask them, if it's cash they say they have to report it. Associated bank and Chippewa Valley bank.

6 hours ago, jdsky said:

These fuckers are just diabolical and are actually going to go after the little guy that is paying his bills from a cash job.  But, as long as the dipshit was dumb enough to cast a vote for these big government shitbirds I guess these fucktard's deserve to get exactly what they asked for.   

That is exactly right. They are going after people who are hiding income with cash.  Contractor says he made $50k but deposited $100k in his personal account.  Boom, full audit coming his way.

8 hours ago, jdsky said:

These fucking shitbird dumbocrats have backed off a little but not in any meaningful way with this proposed legislation.  They fucking picked $10K so their fucked up shit for brains devoted followers won't even bother to discover that this new increased number is actually going to effect ANYONE that transfers $10K out of their bank account over the span of 1 fucking year.

They are pushing this shit to their teat sucking followers under the guise of going after billionaires.  How many Americans with jobs spend at least $10K a year?  That's only $833/month.  They are going to hire thousands of IRS agents to monitor basically every working Americans bank accounts.  Why would you need thousands of agents to go after that demographic when there are only 2100 or so billionaires on the planet and only 600 of them live in the USA??

True story 

5 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Both my banks do this, have for years. I did ask them, if it's cash they say they have to report it. Associated bank and Chippewa Valley bank.

Really ? Cuz I have been with associated for ever . I have only had to fill out a fourm when depositing over 10k in cash of if pulling over 10k in cash . And last yr they did not have me do any of that because it was all drive up window . And this is all in a DBA personal/business account that you can't even get any more . They have tried to get me to change the account over and just to be a cunt I won't lol .I like the fact I have had that account longer than associated has even been doing buisness in MN .  that account / bank has been bought out 4 times from when I originally opened it .  I littealy today deposited 3200 in cash at the drive up with nothing more than the little red and white deposit slip.  

Can you imagine if a husband was constantly monitoring his wife's bank account, was forcing medical treatments on her, charging her when she drove the car and other shit like this?  Everyone would tell the woman to leave the relationship.  But when the government does it.......ITS ALL GOOD