FB humor season is back!!!

ok, (sigh)... have some of the dumbest fuckers on the planet been buying Sno Pro's the past few years?

idk that I can handle what I'm seeing on FB any longer with these lazy ignorant toolkits...

:suicide:

22 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ok, (sigh)... have some of the dumbest fuckers on the planet been buying Sno Pro's the past few years?

idk that I can handle what I'm seeing on FB any longer with these lazy ignorant toolkits...

:suicide:

So many on those groups think they can just get instant answers about their problems with bare minimum info. The problem with that is there is alot of idiots that just throw guesses out.

I.E: check your power valves on the sp500

Edited by Sled_Hed
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

So many on those groups think they can just get instant answers about their problems with bare minimum info. The problem with that is there is alot of idiots that just throw guesses out.

i'm more than happy to help some of them, but yeah... be more vague ffs could you?

iHavE a sn0m0b0bble tHAt isN't ruNNinG rigHT... HALP ME Facebook!!!

:$

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

You need to check your powevalves to make the sled wheelie 

• Thanks 1

My problem with idiot sledders is not that they are ignorant.  It's that they are so lazy.  Which is most likely why they are ignorant.

On arctichat there's a guy saying his jag got really loud from the exhaust suddenly and instead of opening the hood and looking where the obvious exhaust leak is coming from, he goes on the internet to ask random people where his exhaust leak might be coming from.  Wtf??

Another guy asks how he might know if his sled has an offset timing key.  I tell him he has to remove his flywheel and look at the key.  Then he asks how will he know by looking at it.  FFS I just told him to Google image search offset timing key.  

It's just sheer laziness.  Which also has to be rooted in stupidity and just a low class of person with no motivation or basic problem solving skills.

Most of these sleds die a painful and pathetic death with these idiots 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, mnstang said:

My problem with idiot sledders is not that they are ignorant.  It's that they are so lazy.  Which is most likely why they are ignorant.

On arctichat there's a guy saying his jag got really loud from the exhaust suddenly and instead of opening the hood and looking where the obvious exhaust leak is coming from, he goes on the internet to ask random people where his exhaust leak might be coming from.  Wtf??

Another guy asks how he might know if his sled has an offset timing key.  I tell him he has to remove his flywheel and look at the key.  Then he asks how will he know by looking at it.  FFS I just told him to Google image search offset timing key.  

It's just sheer laziness.  Which also has to be rooted in stupidity and just a low class of person with no motivation or basic problem solving skills.

AI nailed it. If the internet was a snowmobile manufacturer. This would be their 2024 

1DE53579-A4F3-44EF-A160-CA851F6A0EC0.jpeg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mnstang said:

post right there 

spot on 👍

On 1/25/2023 at 9:15 PM, Sled_Hed said:

Belt deflection is the king of all answers. Everyone says belt deflection, guy posts a video and you can hear the clutch lock up in the video and they still say adjust the belt. 

Just now, Not greg b said:

Belt deflection is the king of all answers. Everyone says belt deflection, guy posts a video and you can hear the clutch lock up in the video and they still say adjust the belt. 

Kind of like crank seals on the vintage groups.

4 hours ago, Not greg b said:

And you check the deflection by how high the belt rides in the secondary 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

And install a kan

I can't wheelie my 85hp 500, only mod is a can

coincidence?  :dunno:

remove limiter straps

remove coupling blocks

find a hill or something with gradient to make yourself look good

break out the camera...

sigh... 

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Index your spark plugs an dry graphite lube your clutches. 

I bought a race sled... but know absolutely nothing about it nor am I willing to do any research on my own...

HALP!!!

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Where can I get a can for my roached out 2016 ZR6000 SX?!&$YI@$>>>>!$>%#>!!!!

guarantee there's two people with one to sell... e-v-e-r-y time

in all your experience actually racing... what muffler/can has worked the best on an actual track? :)

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

guarantee there's two people with one to sell... e-v-e-r-y time

in all your experience actually racing... what muffler/can has worked the best on an actual track? :)

Unless you are running an all out mod sled, stock.

Every.

Single.

Damn.

Time.

I try to tell a few people that about the RXC's and get the "Well the can manufacturer says otherwise..."

Yeah, that is why they drop MPH on the top end on the ice for every damn one of them.

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Unless you are running an all out mod sled, stock.

Every.

Single.

Damn.

Time.

I try to tell a few people that about the RXC's and get the "Well the can manufacturer says otherwise..."

Yeah, that is why they drop MPH on the top end on the ice for every damn one of them.

had a good peek down the ZR3 440 muffler yesterday with eyes and the borescope checking for further mouse intrusion... other than the normal packing and silencing material the chambers flow very freely.

but that doesn't get you any attention... seems to be less bar riser chatter this year on the pages I haven't been kicked off of?