Check your account email address ×

FB humor season is back!!!

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Back when my friend’s worked at skidoo dealer they got to go to a dealer meeting where you could demo ride that thing. They rolled it there and it busted it all to shit lol. I guess it was super expensive to fix because they were still pilot build/one offs at the time 

• Haha 1

On 4/7/2023 at 2:06 AM, mnstang said:

This is so classic

Screenshot_20230407-030350.png

Nearly same sled i built, 2001 mountain cat 600 with a 98 zr motor, doesn't get out of the hole fast either but as soon as it hits 5k it takes off as it should, those old non power valve 600's have no bottom end so clutching is key

13 hours ago, Badger** said:

Kawasaki Shark 440 well built sled track is a 15 x 102 3.29 pitch Kawasaki 4 / 6 top end

73 74 t7 bottom end 10500.00. 

339108909_5719004914867783_1176499111613240894_n.jpg

clone...

I met one of the shark mechanics at the museum in St Germain. 

https://vintagesleds.com/library/features/shark-hunting/

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Screenshot_20230606_051625_Facebook.jpg

We made something similar to that when we were teenagers. we originally powered it with an old polan chain saw. It actually worked well with the chain saw. Then we got a brand new kohler lawnmower engine when my dad decided to liquidate a bunch of old engines. When we put the kohler in it, it was actually a nice bike. I think my cousin might have it still. It wasn’t a power house but it would go about the same speed as a mini bike and was fun to tool around on. 

• 1 month later...

Kinda wondering if the "brand ambassador" thing will be the next stupid thing on the FB pages.

Seen 3 or 4 of those posts this morning on various pages.

"I'm excited to announce that I am now a brand ambassador for Shitty Wrap Company Y!  Message me to receive a discount!"

• Like 2

7 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Kinda wondering if the "brand ambassador" thing will be the next stupid thing on the FB pages.

"I'm excited to announce that I am now a brand ambassador for Shitty Wrap Company Y!  Message me to receive a discount!"

As they jerk off to calling themselves an ambassador 

• Like 1

On 7/15/2023 at 9:25 AM, racinfarmer said:

It’s been the thing for cheap marketing exposure. Give them a 500 dollar object and they talk your shit up all over while you do nothing. Internally 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2023 at 10:25 AM, racinfarmer said:

509 is taking applications for trail ambassadors right now. You should join the cult