Check your account email address ×

Its gonna be a rough 4 years or hopefully less.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

thanks for your concern smales. but i thoroughly enjoy this shit, it's in my blood. seriously. my grandparents, great aunts and uncles always got into some heavy fighting over politics. the southern comfort and virginia gentlemen didn't help matters either. :lol: i remember witnessing some ugly arguments when i was a kid. so no worries, i'm fine. what's with your dog avi?

That's Sadie our 4 month old Blue Heeler.....fucking spaz but I love the hell out of her! :bc:

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

polls and from cnn no less LMFAO did they not have Hillary taking over 400 electoral votes and taking over  the house .LOL CNN poll that's a good 1 u should take the routine on the road it is gold .CNN stop u are killing me

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, the results that were assisted with by the russians. take the "oh so terrible" wikileaks stuff out, the fbi assistance, and the election would have been hers. deny it all ya want.

so now the 80s foreign policy  came calling ? tell me what states did Russia hack voting machine results ? OH none so really u have no one to blame but Hiller and her lies and deceit expose for all to see. guess if she was not such a pile of despicable shit there would have been nothing to expose,  any bets an if her other servers were ever breached ? best man won so SUCK IT and get some cooling jell and shove it up your ass it will help   

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

oh they'd love too, like they did with bush and Obama. but they're somewhat limited. know why? cause they didn't do a fucking thing to help keep trump out, like you and many others. many thought they'd make a "safe" little statement, but with the luxury of Hillary winning. if the election were held over again, I'd bet 90% of the Bernie supporters who didn't vote Hillary, would have this time around. hillary doesn't seem near as bad as trump, especially now.

I think Hillary is 10x worse. I would have voted for Bernie. We will survive Trump, quit being a pussy.

• Like 1

hilliary rotten clintoon  , with all her so called decades of political  insight  ran herself into the campaign  ditch, hildabeast has no one to blame but herself  an the dem party players, password podesta , washerwomen dumb fuck schultz , brazil the bigot , carlos + huma weiner , dembanksters   just to name a few.

16 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I love that line of thought, let's blame trump on Hillary and the dems. :lmao:

not the fucking morons who love the guy, or believed all the Hillary nonsense, or threw their vote out the window. fuck you analer, and the rest of you twats who helped trump get in. you made the bed, now you're going to sleep in it. take some responsibility and stfu.

That is exactly the reason, and you confirm it with every post.

Please, never stop.

9 hours ago, Anler said:

I think Hillary is 10x worse. I would have voted for Bernie. We will survive Trump, quit being a pussy.

:lmao: for fuck's sake dude wake up. look at the imbeciles trump is putting in his cabinet, on top of everything else.

16 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

not the fucking morons who love the guy, or believed all the Hillary nonsense, or threw their vote out the window. fuck you analer, and the rest of you twats who helped trump get in. you made the bed, now you're going to sleep in it. take some responsibility and stfu.

Quite possibly the zenith of retardation from you.  Bravo.  Bravo.  Bravissimo!

23 minutes ago, Snake said:

That is exactly the reason, and you confirm it with every post.

Please, never stop.

so was jr our fault too? classis rw trait, look around for someone else to blame. never fails, just like the iraq war. seems to me some of you are a little concerned about trump and looking for some blame already. otherwise, wouldn't you be claiming he won because he is so great? think about that a little, and compare it to past elections.

:news:

52 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao: for fuck's sake dude wake up. look at the imbeciles trump is putting in his cabinet, on top of everything else.

What should I do about it?  Cry on the interwebs?

51 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

did the dems blame Obama on McCain, befiore he even got started?

LMFAO

some faith you have in your boy there fellas!

The difference is most dems liked Obama you fucking idiot. They didn't like Hillary. And Obama won pretty heftily...

18 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

bipart.gif

Has there ever been such a bunch of crying poor loser, sour puss bunch of fucking clowns like the DemonCUNTS in the history of poor loser clown retard no mind take your ball and go home fucking imbiciles like ever? Just unfuckingbelievable :guzzle: 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Strongest cabinet ever :) textbook Dunning Kruger 

18 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

oh I forgot...the hacks, the wikileaks stuff on Hillary only, orchestrated by the Russians, designed to have an effect, actually had none. :lol: Christ I never realized you were such a dumb fuck before.

:lies:and more :lies:from textbook Dunning Kruger 

41 minutes ago, Anler said:

What should I do about it?  Cry on the interwebs?

Yes you should. For 8 years. Don't forget to parrot all the lib talking points. It will make you look intelligent! Trust me!!!!!111!!!

• Like 1