Check your account email address ×

Anyone else getting parts, looking at their new sled or prepping their machines yet?

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

IMG_4362.jpg.fd71be3df02786bb51bf9b5640c07d76.jpgIMG_4368.jpg.78bbb735eb8427726de9928595a35f45.jpg20201209_174611.thumb.jpg.69a6fbe4f34e45781ae00334d932345b.jpg

Right...

I had to think about it for a second but, yuh…you win.  Your suck is worse.

42 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

I did … just waiting for the confirmation to head to TRF to pick it up and get a black cat burger. 

Any specs/pics on it yet?  Why are these so elusive?

8 hours ago, Palu49 said:

@taperk600is almost ready to go up there, I sucked all the ctec2 oil out of the tank and filled it right full of fresh Klotz so it’s race ready for him.

0F7BB094-2BFA-4CD6-B0F7-9F4940DFB24E.jpeg

And I see you pulled the seat off for weight reduction too........better have snagged that battery out too while you were at it !!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Welcome back T 

New ride at D&D yet?  The Cat forum here could use some beta with the baseline to done hp/Dyno upgrade info if you want to start a fresh thread. ;)

Either Monday or Tuesday depending on the weather.....

Not sure I'll be posting any dyno stuff.........too much of an ass ache for free information. Let the keyboard jackasses pay for it themselves

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

that was all of last season on that rebuild, shot.  good to go now, just have to dial in the secondary with the XC helix and spring.

because it's a brand new chassis and rear skid... duh.

1 minute ago, taperk600 said:

Either Monday or Tuesday depending on the weather.....

Not sure I'll be posting any dyno stuff.........too much of an ass ache for free information. Let the keyboard jackasses pay for it themselves

I get it, but they're enjoyable threads, great information, a plug for D&D and frankly this place needs it - rather than HCS

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I get it, but they're enjoyable threads, great information, a plug for D&D and frankly this place needs it - rather than HCS

We'll see............

Never know what might happen.....

34 minutes ago, taperk600 said:

And I see you pulled the seat off for weight reduction too........better have snagged that battery out too while you were at it !!

I was wondering if you’d pick up on that! With some triggers it’ll be the ultimate dealer prep shootout sled for this year 🤣

Little miffed right meow.

I have Enticer parts on order from 4 different places.  All for have emailed me or called me this week to let me know my stuff is on backorder and they are only doing ship complete orders.  Can't even get partial orders to keep making progress on stuff.

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I have only seen the pic from haydays. It'll have the adapt clutches carbon fiber tcl , other than that it'll be the same old song and dance I think. 

They are limited in numbers this year due to covid - that's why it was a race program only sled. 

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that was all of last season on that rebuild, shot.  good to go now, just have to dial in the secondary with the XC helix and spring.

because it's a brand new chassis and rear skid... duh.

I am sending my clutches to NSP to get the biggest bang for the buck , hes the foremost expert 

26 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

I have only seen the pic from haydays. It'll have the adapt clutches carbon fiber tcl , other than that it'll be the same old song and dance I think. 

They are limited in numbers this year due to covid - that's why it was a race program only sled. 

I am sending my clutches to NSP to get the biggest bang for the buck , hes the foremost expert 

FUck...fleeting pics and specs at best.  Is this it?

Mike Kloety, Team Arctic Race Manager

11 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Little miffed right meow.

I have Enticer parts on order from 4 different places.  All for have emailed me or called me this week to let me know my stuff is on backorder and they are only doing ship complete orders.  Can't even get partial orders to keep making progress on stuff.

I've had an item shipped from NY being held hostage by USPS in NJ for a week now. 

37 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Good call.  That'll also save you from having to carry a Sat phone in wolf and polar bear country.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

AHhh finally found the 2022 RXC!  Also...an almost perfect look-a-like to the 21 sitting in my stall.

Psst....mine is already better though... :)

242411172_4410204742402641_6684220183622

because yours exists lol. I haven't even started a parts list yet. 

Just now, fortune46x said:

This one though I am pretty sure is going to be 99% stock, maybe clutched, maybe handlebar control clean up kit , hand guards, skis, then revalve the suspension and let it be. 

Mine is staying close to stock too....for resale reasons I guess.  Just cleaned up and put some beefier additions that I can remove before sale.  Yeah....I'm certainly not used to all this fancy shit on the bars.  I'll be moving the kill switch for sure and replacing the 5.5 riser with a 3/3.5. 

I'm almost sure I'll be building another SX next summer.  Trying to decide exactly how much of it I'll build will be the tough part.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Mine is staying close to stock too....for resale reasons I guess.  Just cleaned up and put some beefier additions that I can remove before sale.  Yeah....I'm certainly not used to all this fancy shit on the bars.  I'll be moving the kill switch for sure and replacing the 5.5 riser with a 3/3.5. 

I'm almost sure I'll be building another SX next summer.  Trying to decide exactly how much of it I'll build will be the tough part.  

I know a guy selling a roller chassis but he isn't giving me a price (dick) lol 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So you are the one posting what’s the best xc can on fb groups