Check your account email address ×

Minnesota drivers suck

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://jalopnik.com/everyone-sucks-in-this-story-about-a-motorcyclist-getti-1847526659

And whoever robbed the guy and the cops suck too. 

@Not greg b, did you ever find out the story about the car flipped on its side on our way to ERX?

No never did on that one 

31st and Lyndale car turning in fr of him. 90% chance it was a patio umbrella driving and they could not see out the side of there head with all the rags in the way . 

My sparky just got hit a few blocks south of there same deal a patio umbrella turned right in to him . Cops would not come to the acedent.  A ups driver saw tge whole thing and gave him his number .

Shocker the patio umbrella attempted to lie to insurance.  Ups guy was called and all good now .

I see those shit ass drivers every fucking day . You see a rag head off to the side of you you 100% need to stay back or pull ahead they will turn in with zero signal or hesitation . I got a cam mounted to my dash now . 

30 minutes ago, ckf said:

I haven't been to Minneapolis, but try driving in Boston.  It's a shit show for a country bumpkin like me. :lol:

Both of our tolerances for big city traffic is about zero.  After living in it for so many years, we’re absolutely done with it.  How some manage to adapt and deal with it their whole lives is amazing to me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Both of our tolerances for big city traffic is about zero.  After living in it for so many years, we’re absolutely done with it.  How some manage to adapt and deal with it their whole lives is amazing to me.

Same! Not sure how far away I will need to go someday but the less amount of traffic the better. Numerous people stopping at green lights, numerous people turning corners then stopping with half their car still out in the lane, people afraid to make left hand turns in traffic so they sit there waiting for the next advanced green. It goes on and on..................

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Small down traffic is great,,,minus the shitty roads. My worst problem is waving at everyone I know when driving around town.I hate when friends buy new rides and it takes me awhile to figure out who's waving :lol:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Small down traffic is great,,,minus the shitty roads. My worst problem is waving at everyone I know when driving around town.I hate when friends buy new rides and it takes me awhile to figure out who's waving :lol:

No issues with that for me after moving to a different state :lol:

Traffic here is very laid back. When I go back to NH I am shocked at how busy it has gotten in 8 years. It was always a tourist destination, but midweek traffic is as bad as weekends used to be.

Love/hate affair when going north to the cabin. Hate the traffic and the shit head downstaters that can't drive worth a damn until Bay City where it thins out a bit. Roads are great and the people alot more laid back up north. Can't wait to retire.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ckf said:

I haven't been to Minneapolis, but try driving in Boston.  It's a shit show for a country bumpkin like me. :lol:

Yeah Boston is a shit show . I had a van start on fire on 93 in rush hr . Yeah that was fun lol

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yeah Boston is a shit show . I had a van start on fire on 93 in rush hr . Yeah that was fun lol

By far the worst place in MA. to be at that time.   its always a shit show really.