Check your account email address ×

Canada wins!!

Had to google which sport, shows how much I care about the Olympics. Doping and scandals

have cause me to lose interest, shame really, used to enjoy it. Can still remember Ben Johnson winning that

gold medal only to have it ripped away in disgrace when everyone else was doing the same thing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

That’s great.  Now, are they true “women” or converts?  Did any of them make some idiotic political spectacle of themselves?  If not….good for them!  

Quebec women love American men. Quebec men are little metrosexual types that bow down to the ladies. They love us pudgy Yankees that show them where the bear shits in woods.

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Quebec women love American men. Quebec men are little metrosexual types that bow down to the ladies. They love us pudgy Yankees that show them where the bear shits in woods.

Women still want a man.  A real one.  My wife still insults other men by calling them “girls” or “women” when they act overly emotional.  I always found that funny.  She embraces being a woman, feeling protected with her man and being treated as a lady by men.

Show me the women that don’t like this and I’ll show you some ugly, bitter pigs.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Women still want a man.  A real one.  My wife still insults other men by calling them “girls” or “women” when they act overly emotional.  I always found that funny.  She embraces being a woman, feeling protected with her man and being treated as a lady by men.

Show me the women that don’t like this and I’ll show you some ugly, bitter pigs.

On my street, there is one house that has their BLM and LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ flags flying all over their deck.  Yeah, two white women who are in the "I need attention" Big Girls club.  

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

On my street, there is one house that has their BLM and LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ flags flying all over their deck.  Yeah, two white women who are in the "I need attention" Big Girls club.  

I’m in libtardville here in town now (temporarily).  Indeed, the BLM and alphabet signs are those in need of the most attention.  ‘Bout every 9th or 10th home here.

Poor things. 

Man a couple of the Canadian women's beach volleyball player have epic lower units,,,just spectacular. There was almost a wrist injury before the first set was done.

59 minutes ago, HSR said:

Man a couple of the Canadian women's beach volleyball player have epic lower units,,,just spectacular. There was almost a wrist injury before the first set was done.

Work on your technique.