Check your account email address ×

Starting masks again

Democrats are losing control so it's time to hit the reset button once again.

I've noticed lately that some social media sites like facebook aren't removing covid and vaccine naysayers as much or anymore? Lots of vids/articles all by various people in the medical field and elsewhere are now staying up and not being removed as not meeting community standards.

Is this because Trump is suing them, have they given up trying to hide the truth, or because more and more people are finally waking up to the nonsense that they don't want to be looked upon as those who were also involved in the big lie? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

It is quite the conundrum that is going on.  LA going to mask mandate.  National news is reporting spikes in the midwest.  Tokyo games are still going on with no spectators.  The Eiffel tower is opening back up.  The surgeon general urging people to get vaccinated, saying he has lost 10 family members to COVID.  Very interesting.

10 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

I keep hearing about rise in covid cases and variants. I wouldn’t be surprised if the mask bs makes it’s way across the country again. The fear is definitely coming back.

Oh, they pushing the Delta hard on local news.  This morning they had a doctor on saying he wont go in public without mask, but didn't seem to be concerned about not wearing it at hospital???  Said he already had his thirteen yr old vaccinated and was taking his 11 yr old asap.  they both will be wearing masks, no matter what.  looked really fat and unhealthy.  

Does it seem weird?  we have never had anywhere near the  public outcry, infusion of money, to go after say childhood cancer. They have the power to protect us from this deadly disease, but not from common cold.    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is just a push to make people have to show "papers" that they got the vaccine.  If they think this is a big concern, then we should be closing things down again, but in reality this administration does NOT want to do that.  It would make the economy go backwards, exactly the plan they used against trump and they want to be able to talk about how biden "saved" the economy.

My wallet says NO MASK - You want me to wear a mask?  I'll spend my money somewhere else.  

Where is my anti-body test?

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ford_428cj said:

That's because the vax isn't working.

I was just talking to a friend who is a dem regarding this.  He stated that everyone that is dying or getting sick are people that have not had the vaccine.  This is the narrative now.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I was just talking to a friend who is a dem regarding this.  He stated that everyone that is dying or getting sick are people that have not had the vaccine.  This is the narrative now.

And if you point to someone who is vaccinated sick or dying.   It is because of people not getting vaccinated infecting them.  

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

And if you point to someone who is vaccinated sick or dying.   It is because of people not getting vaccinated infecting them.  

I just said, seems pretty straight forward, those that are vaccinated should have nothing to worry about, so why are they worrying?  Seems to me it is another way for the democrats to create an "elite" class of vaccinated citizens.  Those vaccinated are privileged as compared to the non vaccinated.  Pretty soon they will have a stimulus check just for the vaccinated. 

Edited by racer254

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Actually I mis-spoke. I forgot people still get the China virus after vax - just supposedly less symptoms.

More died from the vax last week, than from the Rona.

8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Actually I mis-spoke. I forgot people still get the China virus after vax - just supposedly less symptoms.

Any articles to substantiate this?

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This is just a push to make people have to show "papers" that they got the vaccine.  If they think this is a big concern, then we should be closing things down again, but in reality this administration does NOT want to do that.  It would make the economy go backwards, exactly the plan they used against trump and they want to be able to talk about how biden "saved" the economy.

That’s exactly it they are causing fear again to push the non vaccinated into getting the shot or to start requiring all places to show proof of vaccination. 

4 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

That’s exactly it they are causing fear again to push the non vaccinated into getting the shot or to start requiring all places to show proof of vaccination. 

Originally, the Nazis just asked all the Jews to wear little stars on their garments so they could easily be identified.  They were told “it was for their own protection.”

• Thanks 2

Where were you ass fucks when the vaccines were approved for release and the stated drug manufacturers effectiveness was 95%?

160,000,000 Americans have been fully vaccinated

Now class whats 5% of 160,000,00?

20 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I find that tough to believe but, I still don’t think that vaccine is anything of real substance.  It’s a political play right now, that’s it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Where were you ass fucks when the vaccines were approved for release and the stated drug manufacturers effectiveness was 95%?

160,000,000 Americans have been fully vaccinated

Now class whats 5% of 160,000,00?

Just be quiet.  Less take you seriously here than they do in your real world.  That’s incredible to even think about.

On the web, you can be anybody you want to be but, for some, they can’t hide their own inept stupidity so, this world turns out to be the same as their real one.  Astonishing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1