Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, HSR said:

Kinda weird that the guy constantly crying about leaving "family" out of it would post those meme's. @Bontz outraged or no this time?

Nope - you and John made it clear, that stuff is OK.  Did I fulfill your need for additional attention now? 

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Nope - you and John made it clear, that stuff is OK.  Did I fulfill your need for additional attention now? 

What holds your head up a broomstick? :lol:

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

It's in the Scottish dictionary look it up. :bc:

Do you happen to have a link?? I looked around a little and can't seem to find where LASHT means LAST?? Was this maybe just a typo that happened when someone created that meme?? I typed in Scottish to English translator "Lasht" and nothing - I typed in "Last" English to Scottish and it shows "Lest" and "Lest" Scottish to English and it shows "Last"??

10 hours ago, HSR said:

Kinda weird that the guy constantly crying about leaving "family" out of it would post those meme's. @Bontz outraged or no this time?

He's really not breaking any rule, he didn't quote anyone and no ones name is used in the meme...JMO...... :thumbsup:

But most get where and what it was intended for..... :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

Not a meme, but funny none the less.... :lol:

I find it odd they separate lignite from coal as IT IS just another form of coal.Lignite,anthracite,bituminous and subbituminous are 4 types of coal.We burned Lignite coal for 30 year.Low carbon high moisture high in NOx emmissions.

18 hours ago, Badger** said:

25+ Best Funny Comeback Memes | Funny Comeback Memes Memes, Did I Memes,  Was Memes

10 hours ago, HSR said:

So were did I direct this towards anyone in here?  Seems like your the person crying for attention in here and not everything is all about you Steve.   

Edited by Badger**

3 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Do you happen to have a link?? I looked around a little and can't seem to find where LASHT means LAST?? Was this maybe just a typo that happened when someone created that meme?? I typed in Scottish to English translator "Lasht" and nothing - I typed in "Last" English to Scottish and it shows "Lest" and "Lest" Scottish to English and it shows "Last"??

Maybe this will help.