Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Doug said:

Setup

FB_IMG_1651763837689.jpg

Nice…going to be one helluva triple header this weekend.👍🏼🇺🇸

I was going to take Kyle instead of Kurt but I thought Kyle was going to miss the race because of baby watch.🤣🤷🏻

Kyle Busch proves again what an ass he is.  Could have gotten the car behind pit wall easily.

Edited by Doug
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

Kyle Busch proves again what an ass he is.  Could have gotten the car behind pit wall easily.

Yep…I like what he adds at times but sometimes he is just a douchebag.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep…I like what he adds at times but sometimes he is just a douchebag.

Kanye West of Nascar.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

Kanye West of Nascar.

He said he couldn’t make the corner when Jamie Little asked.🤣

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

He said he couldn’t make the corner when Jamie Little asked.🤣

But yet he could drive around the track and the arc he was taking would have made it through the opening.  They were saying when he had his meltdown last year at Darrington he ran over the cones and a couple people jumped out of the way.  He go fined last year for that.

Joe Gibbs is a class act and aside from Truex his drivers need a playpen and a diaper change.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bullshit move by Logano IMO.

Really getting sick of NASCAR, almost every race, 2nd place wrecks 1st place on the last lap for the win..No other professional racing series is that allowed, that's not skill, that's not racing, that's crashing someone for a win..They need to start taking wins away with this BS driving

2 hours ago, Doug said:

But yet he could drive around the track and the arc he was taking would have made it through the opening.  They were saying when he had his meltdown last year at Darrington he ran over the cones and a couple people jumped out of the way.  He go fined last year for that.

Joe Gibbs is a class act and aside from Truex his drivers need a playpen and a diaper change.

Bell seems pretty well adjusted too.  Guess I haven't watched much NASCAR for some time.

39 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Really getting sick of NASCAR, almost every race, 2nd place wrecks 1st place on the last lap for the win..No other professional racing series is that allowed, that's not skill, that's not racing, that's crashing someone for a win..They need to start taking wins away with this BS driving

One of the reasons they have lost the average racing fan.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Bell seems pretty well adjusted too.  Guess I haven't watched much NASCAR for some time.

One of the reasons they have lost the average racing fan.  

Work 4-6 Nascar races a year for Sunoco so I still watch Nascar but not at the level I use to.  I'll be at Kansas next week.

Yes Bell seems to be level headed.

I've said it before that I'm lucky to have 4 dirt tracks within an hour or so drive that put on some good shows.

13 minutes ago, Doug said:

Work 4-6 Nascar races a year for Sunoco so I still watch Nascar but not at the level I use to.  I'll be at Kansas next week.

Yes Bell seems to be level headed.

I've said it before that I'm lucky to have 4 dirt tracks within an hour or so drive that put on some good shows.

If I stretch it out to a 2 hour drive, I think I have 11 or 12, all WISSOTA or IMCA.  Can probably pick up a couple more at 2:15 drive.  Can race Thursday to Sunday within an hour and a half if you'd want to.

Matt Kenseth gave Joey Logano a well deserved compliment and gained a number of fans that day.

Edited by Doug
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

If I stretch it out to a 2 hour drive, I think I have 11 or 12, all WISSOTA or IMCA.  Can probably pick up a couple more at 2:15 drive.  Can race Thursday to Sunday within an hour and a half if you'd want to.

When we go to Nascar races there's normally a short track in the area that has a special that we go to if we can.  Kansas has a USAC non-wing 410 sprint special at Lakeside speedway Thursday we're going to.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bluebird day…how hot is it out there? 🌞😎

Right now 93......Hot.  I'll take cold over hot anyday.  At least there's a breeze

• Like 1