Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

Good to see Brisco win.  Good guy. Raced his family's sprint car at Plymouth Wisconsin when Nascar raced at Road America in Elkhart lake last year.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Doug said:

Good to see Brisco win.  Good guy. Raced his family's sprint car at Plymouth Wisconsin when Nascar raced at Road America in Elkhart lake last year.

Yep…I like him a lot.👍🏼

There goes Harvick and a bunch of others. I guess I should have read up on what had changed at the track. This is just a wreckfest. I wouldn’t have picked premium drivers. 

• Like 1

What a wreck fest.  Think with the smaller sidewalls now on the tires they're putting a lot more heat in them.

Got my schedule I'll be working 5 races starting with Kansas in May.  

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Doug said:

Great last lap.  Congratulations Ross Chastain 

That was a great finish and Dinger got what he gave...he seemed a tad bit miffed in his post race interview. 😂

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That was a great finish and Dinger got what he gave...he seemed a tad bit miffed in his post race interview. 😂

I don't think aj gave it to ross the way he got it in return, aj had his nose on the inside so had the line. eoss used the bumper to wreck aj

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, toslow said:

I don't think aj gave it to ross the way he got it in return, aj had his nose on the inside so had the line. eoss used the bumper to wreck aj

Used AJ as a Brake he came in so hot

• Like 1

Seen this posted on Nascar Nation today and circled is a grade school friend that we always went to races together and stayed in touch with over the years.  He got divorced years ago and just packed up said he was moving South and was going to work for Nascar team.  He didn't have anything lined up just went.  Since then he has worked in the shop for Allen Kulwicki, Richard Childress, Joe Gibbs and Chip Ganassi retiring 2 years ago.  He was also on the pit crew know as the Flying Aces as a tire carrier for Earnhardt.  As he will tell the story that was before there was a pit road speed limit and drivers were not afraid to scare you.  He comes around home a couple times a year and when it does a couple of us guys normally get together to catch a race and catch up. 

John Mulloy.jpg

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Doug said:

Seen this posted on Nascar Nation today and circled is a grade school friend that we always went to races together and stayed in touch with over the years.  He got divorced years ago and just packed up said he was moving South and was going to work for Nascar team.  He didn't have anything lined up just went.  Since then he has worked in the shop for Allen Kulwicki, Richard Childress, Joe Gibbs and Chip Ganassi retiring 2 years ago.  He was also on the pit crew know as the Flying Aces as a tire carrier for Earnhardt.  As he will tell the story that was before there was a pit road speed limit and drivers were not afraid to scare you.  He comes around home a couple times a year and when it does a couple of us guys normally get together to catch a race and catch up. 

John Mulloy.jpg

That is really cool.👍🏼