Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

18 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Sounds like he went after his ex and her new man with an ax or hatchet and her new man fired in self-defense.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Bubba wins a rain shortened Dega.

Thats cool, he and his team definitely needed a win

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

WWE racing.  give jordan his win then they are going to yank a charter so they can give it to them as well.  :snack: 

They didn’t give him anything…it was pouring rain.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

C Bell, Briscoe, Dinger

48 people in the pool took Dinger as a pick, 43 took Elliot.

I took him too. Hard not to when picks are getting thin.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Welp, Chase might as well go back out and make sure Happy doesn't make it about the points cut-off.

Carma for Harvick.  Took himself out.

• Like 2

🏁 Dale Earnhardt started introducing Rick Hendrick around the garage area in and around 1982 as, a fellow who wants to go Nascar racing!🏁 By the end of 1983 Hendrick had formulated plans to go Winston Cup racing in 1984. He tried and tried to get Earnhardt to be his driver, but he did convince Dale to help shake down his new equipment with the fabrication of the cars done by Robert Gee!🏁 Earnhardt test drove Hendrick’s Winston Cup cars and gave them their initial shakedown at Charlotte Motor Speedway in late 1983 which Geoffrey Bodine would then drive the next season in 1984 to 3 wins & 14 top 10 finishes in 20 races! This picture is from that test date in the Fall of 1983!🏁🇺🇸cc

278E51D0-C9A2-496A-89F2-F6A5D3E4985A.thumb.jpeg.69b8d0dcaba3ba7e276d9c08fa0ad5c7.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Still say Nascar really wrecked the sport with all these 1-1/2 mile and 2 mile tracks.  Worked Kansas, Chicago and Kentucky and it was like driving into the same track when we got there.  Glad they're making an attempt at changing things up.  Iowa would have been a nice track to go to being a 7/8 mile track.

12 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

Kyle Larson - 3 wins in a row twice in a season - last time that was accomplished?  1987 Dale Earnhardt - WOW

Yessir!

Pretty cool to see shrub catch some air..

Anybody that knows me knows that I’m a true racer and I’ve always prided myself in the ability to get behind the wheel of any type of vehicle at any type of track and be competitive,” said Busch.

“I’m pumped for the opportunity to go wheel-to-wheel with some of the best rallycross drivers from around the world in Nitro Rallycross at Wild Horse Pass. “Travis has put a lot of time and effort into developing challenging courses and recruiting talented drivers to compete alongside him in this series

I’m appreciative of the invite to be a part of it and I’m excited to get out there and see how I stack up against the competition.”

Screenshot_20211027-160755.png

• Like 2