Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Doug said:

Its currently 98 deg here

That's why I hated going to Michigan. Its just deadly in the grandstand when you have that kind of heat. Hopefully there is some breeze but even then its not enjoyable sitting there for 3-4 hours.

I would fall asleep often...lol

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I dropped Blaney and and took Harvick...that should explain it.😂

Harvick outside the top 20 now. Falling into Amirola territory....lol

What is going on at SHR?

Just now, Blackstar said:

Harvick outside the top 20 now. Falling into Amirola territory....lol

What is going on at SHR?

It really is bizarre...Harvick won the doubleheader at MIS last year. 🧐

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Keselowski says fuck you Dillon.....lol

Dillon came on his radio and told the crew he was sorry...thinking he came up into Brad although he didn’t cut him an ounce of slack....😂

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dillon came on his radio and told the crew he was sorry...thinking he came up into Brad although he didn’t cut him an ounce of slack....😂

Brad appologized too but why did he chase him down on to the apron and leave him no space after crossing the line. I think he was pissed with the rub coming off 4 and he raced him hard.

8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Brad appologized too but why did he chase him down on to the apron and leave him no space after crossing the line. I think he was pissed with the rub coming off 4 and he raced him hard.

Good point and Burton was wondering the same thing. 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not a fuel mileage race for once...I like it!

Good racing there at the end.

With 10 laps to go, they told Reddick all he had to do was finish and he couldnt manage it. 

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Good racing there at the end.

With 10 laps to go, they told Reddick all he had to do was finish and he couldnt manage it. 

Yeah he fucked it all up and Logano cut him a break and he got wrecked because of it.

On 4/25/2021 at 9:25 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bad Brad, Kurt Busch, Corey Lajoie

Have good amt of stories with Corey. He’s a good kid. Heres 2:

Hung out with him, his grandpa, mom, and his dad’s old race car mechanic…in the RV. His grandpa was awesome ! He had so many stories of  his own racing and mostly his crazy business/personal life.

A small  group of us Brought him , Corey, out for his birthday during a race weekend up here about 4 -5 yrs ago.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CFM said:

Have good amt of stories with Corey. He’s a good kid. Heres 2:

Hung out with him, his grandpa, mom, and his dad’s old race car mechanic…in the RV. His grandpa was awesome ! He had so many stories of  his own racing and mostly his crazy business/personal life.

A small  group of us Brought him , Corey, out for his birthday during a race weekend up here about 4 -5 yrs ago.

No kidding...very cool! He fills in on XM Nascar Radio sometimes and he does a great job...seems like a good cat.👊🏻🇺🇸

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Doug said:

Here's the support trailer with all the pumps, hoses and other equipment and along with the tanker with the fuel.  Back at the motel for a shower 

20210822_202251.jpg

20210822_202309.jpg

Cool gig.👊🏻🇺🇸

Just got home.  Here's the drivers setting pit road speed and the start of the race.

This was one of the hottest races we've done.  Normally Michigan and Chicago were the hottest races depending when they had Chicago.  Currently there selling off the assets of Chicago land and Amazon is using it to stage trailers.  From what I heard the drag strip will continue on for now.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

😂 Chicago.....

Was there for that believe that was during ARCA qualifying.  The best finish was between Larson and Busch a couple years ago with the slide job.  To bad Larson didn't have more dirt late model experience at the time and could have saved it to complete the slide job and win.

• Like 1