Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member

There is no reason for Keselowski to be running this race in the Penske 22...I thought this series was for developing younger drivers. Austin Cindric runs one car full time but the 22 is not...BTW Austin Cindrics dad is Tim Cindric who is one of Penskes Strstegists/Engineers in the Indycar Series.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is no reason for Keselowski to be running this race in the Penske 22...I thought this series was for developing younger drivers. Austin Cindric runs one car full time but the 22 is not...BTW Austin Cindrics dad is Tim Cindric who is one of Penskes Strstegists/Engineers in the Indycar Series.

Put on FS1, way better racing

Damn good racing!!!!

Come on Ryan Preece!

Christopher Bell fights off Chompers.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Its a K day

Kenseth

Kyle

Keslowski

Are you going to the track tomorrow? Are they going to get rained out?

The Louden weather for the entire week is rainy. NASCAR really needs to dump some races so there are more open weekends and less overexposure. 

IMG_2283.PNG

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ckf said:

Are you going to the track tomorrow? Are they going to get rained out?

Think Im going to pass. I allways go on the bike as parking is free and right out front. Bike in the rain sucks almost as bad as rain delays.

• Like 1

The GOAT is certainly due for a win. He's over a year since his last one. His longest winless streak since entering Cup.

Kurt Busch hasn't won since Daytona last spring.

Edited by Blackstar

7 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

The GOAT is certainly due for a win. He's over a year since his last one. His longest winless streak since entering Cup.

Kurt Busch hasn't won since Daytona last spring.

Kurt Busch

Denny Hamlin

Alex Bowman

Truex qualified well and he really wants to win at his home track but I've used him 3 times.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm becoming more extreme in my opinion of Cup drivers running the ARCA, the Trucks, and the Busch series.

You are a top 25 points driver in Cup the previous year, no running those series unless it is Eldora.  

Ever wonder why JJ has 6 championships and Kyle Busch should have a * next to his?

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm becoming more extreme in my opinion of Cup drivers running the ARCA, the Trucks, and the Busch series.

You are a top 25 points driver in Cup the previous year, no running those series unless it is Eldora.  

Ever wonder why JJ has 6 championships and Kyle Busch should have a * next to his?

Austin Dillon ran last night in the RCR 3 Cabelas car and did terrible. :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Think Im going to pass. I allways go on the bike as parking is free and right out front. Bike in the rain sucks almost as bad as rain delays.

I don't blame you on bit. Waiting out rain delays at Loudon sucks!

LOUDON, N.H. – Due to the continued threat of inclement weather in the area, the start time for Sunday’s NASCAR Cup Series race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway has been moved up.

The race is now scheduled to begin at 1 p.m. ET.

37 minutes ago, ckf said:

LOUDON, N.H. – Due to the continued threat of inclement weather in the area, the start time for Sunday’s NASCAR Cup Series race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway has been moved up.

The race is now scheduled to begin at 1 p.m. ET.

Why not noon....or even 11am... :dunno:

52 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s been raining since 8 AM here in NH

There must be a window that they think they can get half the race in.