Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So would that mean  Newman would be out? Wonder when Pop Pop is going to put  Ty Dillon in one of his  cars. 

Maybe Pop Pop will get rid of Austin?   :lol:     Isn't RCR down to two teams now that Menard went to the 21?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Hahaha...wouldn't that be something....yep 2 teams so it seems to me Newman gets the boot and Ty gets the 31. Not sure where that leaves Kurt.

Don't forget Trucks from Pocono today at 1:00 on FS1

Xfinity at Iowa at 5:00 on NBCSN 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Sael said:

Dick Trickle was such a great racer and a joy to watch, gave a great interview also. Here is a must read article about the life and sad death of the legend. 

https://www.sbnation.com/longform/2013/7/30/4567960/dick-trickle-suicide-nascar-profile

That was a great read...thanks for posting.

So Front Row Joe is subbing for his son in the truck race and Kyle Busch is on pole and set a track record....he really doesn't need to be in this race.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So Front Row Joe is subbing for his son in the truck race and Kyle Busch is on pole and set a track record....he really doesn't need to be in this race.

I like shrub in the truck better then him running the busch series....at least its his team and hes not afraid to tear up his stuff to get the win....

But i get your point.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hahaha...wouldn't that be something....yep 2 teams so it seems to me Newman gets the boot and Ty gets the 31. Not sure where that leaves Kurt.

Don't forget Trucks from Pocono today at 1:00 on FS1

Xfinity at Iowa at 5:00 on NBCSN 

Cat and Newman have a exclusive contract together,  with Newman having the final say.   Like I posted before about Kurt Busch , what team would he sign to ??  RCR is a second tier team at best today. Maybe Busch is bringing Monster energy along with him ?? If ?? Busch gets a win before the francecar  chase , he is in good standing at SHR for 2019.

2 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Cat and Newman have a exclusive contract together,  with Newman having the final say.   Like I posted before about Kurt Busch , what team would he sign to ??  RCR is a second tier team at best today. Maybe Busch is bringing Monster energy along with him ?? If ?? Busch gets a win before the francecar  chase , he is in good standing at SHR for 2019.

All valid questions and points...shame that RCR has slipped as badly as it has. 

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Id be curious to see what Ty would do in Austins car....me thinks hes a bit better a driver....and hes definitely more likeable.

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Id be curious to see what Ty would do in Austins car....me thinks hes a bit better a driver....and hes definitely more likeable.

I could not agree more....he does well in that Germain Racing ride which is an affiliated team with RCR and yeah he seems like a good kid.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

When "dick' Childress went on the fender bender crusade  for the x 2 Dillion  wrecking crew ,  then  with the loss of Kevin Harvick ( he never wanted to leave chevy ) at his team , not supplying  Newman with the top tier equipment to compete , RCR has been sucking wind ( like their in house engine programs ). Everyone in francecar told "dick" to quickly  sign  ejr. to a long term contract, after the family blow up with his wicked step mother team ownership , he thought ejr  wrecked way to often. Remember Roush was the top of the charts for a long time. Today , Gibbs , SHR

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

When "dick' Childress went on the fender bender crusade  for the x 2 Dillion  wrecking crew ,  then  with the loss of Kevin Harvick ( he never wanted to leave chevy ) at his team , not supplying  Newman with the top tier equipment to compete , RCR has been sucking wind ( like their in house engine programs ). Everyone in francecar told "dick" to quickly  sign  ejr. to a long term contract, after the family blow up with his wicked step mother team ownership , he thought ejr  wrecked way to often. Remember Roush was the top of the charts for a long time. Today , Gibbs , SHR

The downfall of Roush has really been precipitous...shocking really.

• Like 1

The tire rubbing rumor mill is smoking about serious internal strife at Hendrick , with Jeff Gordon  making a power play with his lifetime solid gold contract that Rick signed years ago. Insiders are saying Gordon demands control  per signed contract for a new direction at the team , and hates being in the talking head booth with the Waltrip  bros.

11 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

The tire rubbing rumor mill is smoking about serious internal strife at Hendrick , with Jeff Gordon  making a power play with his lifetime solid gold contract that Rick signed years ago. Insiders are saying Gordon demands control  per signed contract for a new direction at the team , and hates being in the talking head booth with the Waltrip  bros.

No Shit....wonder what kind of changes he wants at Hendrick? 

Can't blame him for hating the TV gig especially considering how good the new NBC team is doing.

BTW this Busch/ Erik Jones battle in the truck race is pretty good right now. They are almost 13 seconds ahead of third place and Shrub is now pulling away....

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No Shit....wonder what kind of changes he wants at Hendrick? 

Can't blame him for hating the TV gig especially considering how good the new NBC team is doing.

BTW this Busch/ Erik Jones battle in the truck race is pretty good right now. They are almost 13 seconds ahead of third place and Shrub is now pulling away....

Nbc is great. Jr is so laid back....id like to see Ward in there instead of Jeff though....it would be like having Buddy Baker in there. ..I couldn't understand him either. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Cales team takes just over 15 minutes to change a motor and maintains point lead. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sadler on the.pole for the Xfinity race tonight in Iowa.

Cup qualifying up next.

Harvick gets the pole...smoking lap.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

4 and 18 failed post qualifying inspection. 

Suarez on the pole.

Give them a pre-race safety only tech and post race tech and just DQ them when they fail.  

0 drivers points, 0 owners points, $0 awarded.  

• Like 1