Check your account email address ×

CDC admits that over 80% of covid deaths have one or more Comorbidities

• Platinum Contributing Member

On average the people who died had 2.6 of the comorbidities.   It may have went up since this article.   Only 6% died without any.   

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/cdc-94percent-of-covid-19-deaths-had-underlying-medical-conditions/ar-BB18wrA7

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3

Oh, so this makes Covid acceptable, because it killed mostly people with pre-existing problems????

CHINA SHOULD BE GLOBALLY ATTACKED!! THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK I SAY!!

Did you see what Xi Xinping said.............they will bash the heads of anyone who attacks!!!

See, the bastard's true attitude is coming out, under global; pressure!!!

I told you guys for years, GO TO YOUTUBE and watch " DAFT PUNK-CHINAS ARMY " !!!!!  

Stupid Trump said he had a " great relationship " with his friend, Xi Xinping!!

Trump was such a fucking retarded fake bastard. Nothing more than a show-off punk.  

Stupid son of a bitch.  

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh, so this makes Covid acceptable, because it killed mostly people with pre-existing problems????

Did you see what Xi Xinping said.............they will bash the heads of anyone who attacks!!!

I told you guys for years, GO TO YOUTUBE and watch " DAFT PUNK-CHINAS ARMY " !!!!!  

Trump was such a fucking retarded fake bastard. Nothing more than a show-off punk.  

Stupid son of a bitch.  

While I agree with you China should be held accountable killing a bunch of Chinese citizens and soilders under Communist control will likely do nothing to help anyone especially America....Have you seen our Army's commercials lately? Chinese soilders are not worrying about transgender equal rights like Americans Amry is. We would likely get slaughtered in combat unless we just do Obama drone strikes for the next 10-20 years. 

If you take out the Government great then what ? Another Iraq. 

The best way to punish them IMO is to stop relying on Chinese products and their Money but sadly that will Never happen. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

And the other 15% were probably miscategorized. Covid did not kill healthy people.

They were. When it comes to covid they don’t consider severe obesity as an underlying health issue. 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

On average the people who died had 2.6 of the comorbidities.   It may have went up since this article.   Only 6% died without any.   

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/cdc-94percent-of-covid-19-deaths-had-underlying-medical-conditions/ar-BB18wrA7

The 6% that had no health issues were mostly quite obese 

Dave champion looked into it. Every time the media freaked over a young healthy person dying from the rones, he researched the actual individual and every single time they were very obese 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

While I agree with you China should be held accountable killing a bunch of Chinese citizens and soilders under Communist control will likely do nothing to help anyone especially America....Have you seen our Army's commercials lately? Chinese soilders are not worrying about transgender equal rights like Americans Amry is. We would likely get slaughtered in combat unless we just do Obama drone strikes for the next 10-20 years. 

If you take out the Government great then what ? Another Iraq. 

The best way to punish them IMO is to stop relying on Chinese products and their Money but sadly that will Never happen. 

Yup, total economic sanctions!! China got powerful, on our money!!!  

It won't happen though, just like the illegals coming through our southern border, people in power with money........ALLOWED IT. 

Think about it, how can a country like the USA not stop illegals from coming in? 

It could stop them in a heart-beat, but people in power want the illegals. 

Same as China. Fukkers in power want the Chinese cheap labor...............for more profit!!   

That's why I say this country sucks. 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yup, total economic sanctions!! China got powerful, on our money!!!  

It won't happen though, just like the illegals coming through our southern border, people in power with money........ALLOWED IT. 

Think about it, how can a country like the USA not stop illegals from coming in? 

It could stop them in a heart-beat, but people in power want the illegals. 

Same as China. Fukkers in power want the Chinese cheap labor...............for more profit!!   

That's why I say this country sucks. 

Trump was doing all this, and DC stopped him.  When will this country fucking wake up.

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Stupid son of a bitch.  

Screenshot_20210607-215126_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Is China building military bases around the world?
So far, China has just one overseas base: Djibouti, on the Horn of Africa. China is slowly, but surely expanding the reach of its naval forces. ... If more Chinese bases materialize in Africa, the result could be a string of facilities leading close to the American-dominated Mid-Atlantic region.May 11, 2021
Where is China building bases?
China established its first military base in on Africa's east coast, in Doraleh, Djibouti, in 2017, raising concern among U.S. military officials who described the Chinese facility as being “right outside our gates” of the U.S. base at Camp Lemonnier.Apr. 22, 2021

Edited by irv

35 minutes ago, irv said:
Is China building military bases around the world?
So far, China has just one overseas base: Djibouti, on the Horn of Africa. China is slowly, but surely expanding the reach of its naval forces. ... If more Chinese bases materialize in Africa, the result could be a string of facilities leading close to the American-dominated Mid-Atlantic region.May 11, 2021
Where is China building bases?
China established its first military base in on Africa's east coast, in Doraleh, Djibouti, in 2017, raising concern among U.S. military officials who described the Chinese facility as being “right outside our gates” of the U.S. base at Camp Lemonnier.Apr. 22, 2021

Navel Bases are nothing but ez targets . Zero need in today's world . And China knowes it . Air bases now those are essential 

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Stupid son of a bitch.  

During the Spanish flu tbe world lost 5% of its population. The population grew by almost 2% last year. You were played

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

During the Spanish flu tbe world lost 5% of its population. The population grew by almost 2% last year. You were played

I still can’t get over the maroons either that compare this cold to polio 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Who cares about the Spanish Flu!!

I care that we were hit with BIOLOGICAL WARFARE  from fukkin China, and we lost 600 thousand people. 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I care that we were hit with BIOLOGICAL WARFARE  from fukkin China, and we lost 600 thousand people. 

You were lied to period. They lied for two reasons, to get rid of Trump and to take your freedoms 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You were lied to period. They lied for two reasons, to get rid of Trump and to take your freedoms 

None of my freedoms were taken. I am free to do what I want. 

As far as Trump goes, I hope he gets indicted, sooner or later. The more that comes out on Trump, the dirtier he is shown to be. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

As far as Trump goes, I hope he gets indicted, sooner or later. The more that comes out on Trump, the dirtier he is shown to be. 

If you don’t think your freedoms were infringed on during covid I can’t help you. You still can fly on a plane without a mask and they will be pushing masks and lockdowns again ovee this delta bs in the near future 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You mean the old, sick and fat people that were going to die anyways, from other causes ? People die every day. that is how the circle of life works. Nothing wrong with dieing. When your time is up, your time is up.

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yup, you still have all your freedoms. Nothing has changed in this country in the past 15 months. Sure. 

Yup! Free parking. Hang that fucker! FFS. :lol:

• Like 2

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Unless you live off grid, have your own food sources and water supply, energy  independent,  self employed with zero debt you aint free. None of us are. 

We all pay taxes, get food from big supply chains, gas from big Oil companies, loans from Banks etc ....

Shut it all down and lets really see how "free" America is. 

We couldn't even keep up with Toilet paper demands during the Plandemic for crips sake and people went nuts.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

So you could go out and eat where you wanted you could go to any state park or fed campground when ever you wanted? 

Your neighbors were not forced to close there buisness and collect a massive pile of debt ? Or worse believe the bull shit that this was just to get over the hump to let hospitals catch up for a week or 2  . So they used all there savings then a yr latter still were closed by the overeching govenment and had to file chapter 11 and start over ? All because of a bunch of bullshit that affected almost no reitivly healthy people more than the flu would have and they knew it . 

• Like 1