Check your account email address ×

so going forward....

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

are we supposed to call BS when trump tells us our intel has picked up on something concerning? just curious.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yes pay no attention to the dozens of US intell agencies behind that curtain. Its all fake....whats that ticking sound?

Related image

1 hour ago, Snake said:

No proof the election was hacked. None.

Sanction Russia and try to get WWIII off the ground.

China steals the identities of MILLIONS of Americans... to include background checks etc.

Nothing.

Now tell me, why is the DNC and John Podesta's emails of so much more import than the personal lives of all those millions of Americans?

what do you mean by "no proof the election was hacked"? the actual votes or just russia meddling in general? if it's the former, you're right. the latter, wrong. you had no concerns about sanctioning russia prior, along with all our other allies in the region. you just want to let them go wherever they please, piss on our allies?  jesus christ you are a fucking hack. not long ago you were all about protecting the regions, stopping Russia advancement, military presence throughout. wtf does china have to do with Russia meddling in our election?

31 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol... You poor thing. 

why poor me? you fucking bozos made the decision to hook up with the trump train, along with the rest of the resident dumb asses like racer and creepr. i'd be a little miffed, and embarrassed, had i fallen for this dipshit elect.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why poor me? you fucking bozos made the decision to hook up with the trump train, along with the rest of the resident dumb asses like racer and creepr. i'd be a little miffed, and embarrassed, had i fallen for this dipshit elect.

You tell em! Eventually you will stop acting like a petty little cunt. 

We have really not looked carefully at our intelligence gathering community in quite sometime. If you go back to the time of Carter our intelligence community was transformed from a covert man on the ground James Bond kind of work to a more data analyst model. The electronic age has only made this worse. Does the US have people on the ground and undercover like Musad or the Chinese in sufficient numbers and placements to be well informed? I am not sure. Electronic gathering and analysis I think we are ahead of most.

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

are we supposed to call BS when trump tells us our intel has picked up on something concerning? just curious.

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yes pay no attention to the dozens of US intell agencies behind that curtain. Its all fake....whats that ticking sound?

Neither of you hypocrite s did for Obambi so it would be astounding if you were honest now

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

why poor me? you fucking bozos made the decision to hook up with the trump train, along with the rest of the resident dumb asses like racer and creepr. i'd be a little miffed, and embarrassed, had fallen for this dipshit elect.

Interesting proposition.  You've defended, ignored, gone along with and made excuses for the worst administration in at least 100 years, all while making the case for a lying piece of garbage successor, with more baggage than a 14 day transatlantic cruise ship.  My god, sit in the fucking corner, shut the fuck up and learn your role.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

no fucking way. I kind of feel sorry for pence, even though he's an a-hole. imagine the clean-ups he has coming? I bet he cries every night to his wife "why did he have to win? I only wanted to get some attention".

:lmao:

Yeah....you should feel sorry for Pence...fuck man get over yourself.

14 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

are you going to answer the question?

You never answered mine.

China hacked THE GOVERNMENT.

Russia (?) stole emails from private individuals and private entities.

Again, why are the personal emails of non-government entities of more import than the fact China STOLE 21.5 millions identities from the government's servers??

8 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah....you should feel sorry for Pence...fuck man get over yourself.

Guy gets led around by the nose, but everyone else is a dipshit.  Pre election it was annoying as fuck.  Post election when it all got rejected, and him and Mainecat are still running around waving their arms around.  Fuck sakes, give it a rest already. :lol: 

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Guy gets led around by the nose, but everyone else is a dipshit.  Pre election it was annoying as fuck.  Post election when it all got rejected, and him and Mainecat are still running around waving their arms around.  Fuck sakes, give it a rest already. :lol: 

They cannot "give it a rest". Flip back to their information sources a few times a day (CNN, MSNBC, etc...).  The divide that these agents have created purposely under and for the Obama administration is now self cycling. I really don't think it can stop.  It's like watching bizarro world news with extreme prejudice.

Bright side: it will continue to erode the left's credibility and stability within itself loosing more and more power within our government.  So really, this is a good thing.  We just have to learn to deal better with the constant whining and bitching along the way.  Remember, it's a self loathing mental disorder, and many don't have the correct medication. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Interesting proposition.  You've defended, ignored, gone along with and made excuses for the worst administration in at least 100 years, all while making the case for a lying piece of garbage successor, with more baggage than a 14 day transatlantic cruise ship.  My god, sit in the fucking corner, shut the fuck up and learn your role.

....and Slinger gets cuffed upside his stupid melon

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They cannot "give it a rest" flip back to their information sources a few times a day (CNN, MSNBC, etc...).  The divide that these agents have created purposely under and for the Obama administration is now self cycling. I really don't think it can stop.  It's like watching bizarro world news with extrem prejudice.

Bright side: it will continue to erode the left' credibility and stability within itself loosing more and more power within our government.  So really, this is a good thing.  We just have to learn to deal better with the constant whining and bitching along the way.  Remember, it's a self loathing mental disorder, and many don't have the correct medication. 

exactly :bc:

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They cannot "give it a rest". Flip back to their information sources a few times a day (CNN, MSNBC, etc...).  The divide that these agents have created purposely under and for the Obama administration is now self cycling. I really don't think it can stop.  It's like watching bizarro world news with extreme prejudice.

Bright side: it will continue to erode the left's credibility and stability within itself loosing more and more power within our government.  So really, this is a good thing.  We just have to learn to deal better with the constant whining and bitching along the way.  Remember, it's a self loathing mental disorder, and many don't have the correct medication. 

Thats the best part. :bc:   Anyone who's done any critical analysis for the past 8 years, can figure out which side has been propagating the phony narratives and skirting the laws.  Its a "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice....." deal.  Dr. Savage said it best and it really is true, "liberalism is a mental disorder".

19 hours ago, Snake said:

No proof the election was hacked. None.

Sanction Russia and try to get WWIII off the ground.

China steals the identities of MILLIONS of Americans... to include background checks etc.

Nothing.

Now tell me, why is the DNC and John Podesta's emails of so much more import than the personal lives of all those millions of Americans?

even IF the russians hacked the dnc and released emails, whats their crime? getting out the truth? does any supposed hacking make those emails less true? i for one am glad they came to light to show the country what a pos killary is.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats the best part. :bc:   Anyone who's done any critical analysis for the past 8 years, can figure out which side has been propagating the phony narratives and skirting the laws.  Its a "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice....." deal.  Dr. Savage said it best and it really is true, "liberalism is a mental disorder".

liberals are a domestic terrorist group and should be labeled as such.

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:snack:  

bush-flightsuit.jpg

o-DICK-CHENEY-facebook.jpg

On 2017-01-06 at 4:14 PM, Zambroski said:

You think the vast majority of intelligence officers back Obama and the Dems?  Really?  How'd they vote?  The ones that will be "purged" are the ones that need it.

Think...then post.

Perhaps you should have thought before you voted. 

When Trump fucks this up are you going to blame that mean Hillary for calling you names?

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:snack:  

bush-flightsuit.jpg

o-DICK-CHENEY-facebook.jpg

How soon they forget.

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Perhaps you should have thought before you voted. 

When Trump fucks this up are you going to blame that mean Hillary for calling you names?

How soon they forget.

It must be a relief to be void of the intellect to look at things independently from a non-partisan point of view.  Probably refreshing huh?  You know, the whole "ignorance is bliss thing".

Hey SBYL during dodgeball in junior high.