Check your account email address ×

Remember when Biden was gonna crash the market lol

I told you fucking morons the market only cares about one thing and that’s Fed stimulus. It’s breaking records every day because of the trillions pumped in. It was never anything to do with Trump lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I told you fucking morons the market only cares about one thing and that’s Fed stimulus. It’s breaking records every day because of the trillions pumped in. It was never anything to do with Trump lol.

Odd nobody in here bragging how great the market is anymore. What changed?

51 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yeah. Keep pushing off forbearance, ignoring the supply chain issues and run away inflation. For sure, nothing to see here. 

None of that shit matters ....the companies don’t matter. It’s a fucking barometer for how rich people feel and nothing more. Rich people love trillions of Fed funny money being shoved up their asses!!!!

Wall Street powers through the first half of 2021 with U.S. stocks at record highs

Source: Washington Post

Wall Street wrapped up the first half of the year at record highs, defying pessimistic projections of a broader pullback and pushing past concerns of rising inflation and future rate hikes from the Federal Reserve. 

The Dow Jones industrial average advanced more than 210 points, or 0.6 percent, to close at 34,502.38 on Wednesday. The S&P 500 edged up 5.68 points, or 0.1 percent, to 4,297.48 and chalked up its 34th record close of the year. The tech-heavy Nasdaq dropped 24.38 points, or 0.2 percent, to end the session at 14,503.95. 

Even with such mixed results, U.S. markets have swelled during the first half of the year, a period that saw a new president move into the White House, a shift in power on Capitol Hill, and the continuing shocks of the coronavirus pandemic.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/06/30/stock-markets-today-june-2021/ 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

None of that shit matters ....the companies don’t matter. It’s a fucking barometer for how rich people feel and nothing more. Rich people love trillions of Fed funny money being shoved up their asses!!!!

The markets might be fake, but inflation is not.  

Do whatever you want, I've moved most of my investments to boring utilities and private equity.  

It will fall hard.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Wall Street powers through the first half of 2021 with U.S. stocks at record highs

Source: Washington Post

Wall Street wrapped up the first half of the year at record highs, defying pessimistic projections of a broader pullback and pushing past concerns of rising inflation and future rate hikes from the Federal Reserve. 

The Dow Jones industrial average advanced more than 210 points, or 0.6 percent, to close at 34,502.38 on Wednesday. The S&P 500 edged up 5.68 points, or 0.1 percent, to 4,297.48 and chalked up its 34th record close of the year. The tech-heavy Nasdaq dropped 24.38 points, or 0.2 percent, to end the session at 14,503.95. 

Even with such mixed results, U.S. markets have swelled during the first half of the year, a period that saw a new president move into the White House, a shift in power on Capitol Hill, and the continuing shocks of the coronavirus pandemic.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/06/30/stock-markets-today-june-2021/ 

Keep on, keeping on?

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do whatever you want, I've moved most of my investments to boring utilities and private equity.  

It will fall hard.

AC, I was thinking the same thing. I think something is gonna happen. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

AC, I was thinking the same thing. I think something is gonna happen. 

Wow, freedomsledder's own EF Hutton. Can you narrow it down any and tell us when that may be? 

20 minutes ago, irv said:

Wow, freedomsledder's own EF Hutton. Can you narrow it down any and tell us when that may be? 

No, I won't tell you nothin', Generlink liar.   

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I got out in when the Blockbuster bullshit went down. That showed me it is a true house of cards.

I left a lot of money on the table by doing it, but the peace of mind is priceless.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I got out in when the Blockbuster bullshit went down. That showed me it is a true house of cards.

I left a lot of money on the table by doing it, but the peace of mind is priceless.

Good work , you changed your life by catching a good run. I like that. 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It will fall hard.

I’ve leveraged myself to the max buying shit that makes money. Fixed costs and good rates.

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ve leveraged myself to the max buying shit that makes money. Fixed costs and good rates.

Leverage is good, but don't overextend yourself.  We could be looking at double digit inflation next year and markets will fall before hand.  

I will only buy companies with real assets and a solid balance sheet.:thumbsup:

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Leverage is good, but don't overextend yourself.  We could be looking at double digit inflation next year and markets will fall before hand.  

I will only buy companies with real assets and a solid balance sheet.:thumbsup:

I’m talking about hard assets , equipment and commercial property.

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Biden bucks are trickling all over right now. 

I’ve never in my life imagined anything as fucked up as what’s going on. Shit is going to implode and we are all going to suffer.  It until then it’s party time

Just now, f7ben said:

I’ve never in my life imagined anything as fucked up as what’s going on. Shit is going to implode and we are all going to suffer.  It until then it’s party time

I agree. I think I'm going to start buying some irrational stuff before my money disappears. 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

I agree. I think I'm going to start buying some irrational stuff before my money disappears. 

Fuck yes.....just party until the slavery comes

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Live it up man. They way they spend and borrow and manipulate…the almighty dollar isn’t going to be worth squat at some point.