Check your account email address ×

Remember when Biden was gonna crash the market lol

Just now, f7ben said:

You make statements , and they are wrong. Sorry 

Link?  Are you getting back into the advisory business again?  That didn't turn out so well for you the last time.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Link?  Are you getting back into the advisory business again?  That didn't turn out so well for you the last time.

Remember when you said it was Trump driving the market to a PE of 35 and not the Fed. Now Biden has it 1/3rd higher at a PE of 45 :lol: 

Youre a partisan schmuck with zero basis for anything you babble

Just now, f7ben said:

Remember when you said it was Trump driving the market to a PE of 35 and not the Fed. Now Biden has it 1/3rd higher at a PE of 45 :lol: 

Youre a partisan schmuck with zero basis for anything you babble

Keep sawing your wood, and leave the political and financial analysis to people who get paid to do it.  Trump absolutely instilled confidence in the markets, that is without question.  Stimulus also had an impact.  What you said in bold is a bald faced lie.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Keep sawing your wood, and leave the political and financial analysis to people who get paid to do it.  Trump absolutely instilled confidence in the markets, that is without question.  Stimulus also had an impact.  What you said in bold is a bald faced lie.

And how about you leave the social policy analysis and constitutional law analysis to the people who get paid to do it. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

And how about you leave the social policy analysis and constitutional law analysis to the people who get paid to do it. 

Pretty queef worthy weak retort.

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

Pump out some more kids

The American way, have another kid get another fo hunnit per month. :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Pump out some more kids

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

The American way, have another kid get another fo hunnit per month. :lol: 

Nothing pisses me off more than knowing my hard-earned tax dollars are going to some other guy's kids. NOTHING!!!!!

It's not natural to pay for another man's offspring. Thanks Donny, for giving us Barack Biden and Michelle Harris.  

Fucking bastards of humanity. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nothing pisses me off more than knowing my hard-earned tax dollars are going to some other guy's kids. NOTHING!!!!!

It's not natural to pay for another man's offspring. Thanks Donny, for giving us Barack Biden and Michelle Harris.  

Fucking bastards of humanity. 

Don’t get pissed off! Seriously I sincerely thank you for giving me your hard earned money for my two sex trophies. With that said I have not received my child tax credit $600 monthly payment for my two kids yet did you want to just mail me that directly?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Don’t get pissed off! Seriously I sincerely thank you for giving me your hard earned money for my two sex trophies. With that said I have not received my child tax credit $600 monthly payment for my two kids yet did you want to just mail me that directly?

Hey, that was kinda' funny............................you bastid!   

lets keep the pumping going another 5 years then i can sell it all pay the tax man and retire.  I could prob make it work today but i already owe about 75k to the feds for this years cap gains and another 60 for my kids school so i'd like to wait a bit.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

lets keep the pumping going another 5 years then i can sell it all pay the tax man and retire.  I could prob make it work today but i already owe about 75k to the feds for this years cap gains and another 60 for my kids school so i'd like to wait a bit.  

I just don't know how long the market will hold up.   :dunno:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I just don't know how long the market will hold up.   :dunno:

i've made a move into way more dividend stocks than i ever have over the past 4 months.  at least I can get my 4-5-6% return on those if the market can't push much higher.    

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i've made a move into way more dividend stocks than i ever have over the past 4 months.  at least I can get my 4-5-6% return on those if the market can't push much higher.    

Yeah, AC has shifted his portfolio also. I'm gonna liquidate some laggards soon.