Check your account email address ×

Logan Christian leaves cat

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

And sounds like Christian brothers racing going with him.  

To the Scheduling speed sports skidoo team.

It's silly season and as soon as @fortune46x gets done eating possum taco's in Crandon he'll start a fresh 21/22 SX thread and give up the goods.

I'm going to speculate that Textron has nothing new coming from the race department for this year.

Cat faithful better pray we don't lose Herf.

Textron said racing isn’t important to the Cat brand.  The stay at home moms in charge of the snow sports have BIG PLANS COMING!!!

My guess, a new fancy, color digital gauge for that half sized on banger!!!  Yay!

I think this book is about closed.  Kept my Doo gear for a reason I guess.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Textron said racing isn’t important to the Cat brand.  The stay at home moms in charge of the snow sports have BIG PLANS COMING!!!

My guess, a new fancy, color digital gauge for that half sized on banger!!!  Yay!

And in even more bizarre move, guess who got released from prison.

https://images.app.goo.gl/8cRqipStfdJ7RmnaA

Heard he'll be riding for Cat this winter.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I heard you were getting a Snow Bike.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m gonna try fat tire biking first.  

They're everywhere here, (McCall Idaho) all are electric assist and they have cute blinking LED lights in their helmets.

12 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

They're everywhere here, (McCall Idaho) all are electric assist and they have cute blinking LED lights in their helmets.

It sounds like a wonderful place for homosexuals.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

They're putting all their eggs in one basket... Kamm is moving to Cat.

:lmao:

Well he did start riding a black and green monster sled. Some guy that raced for cat ran those graphics. Can’t seem to remember who that was

Sounds like the guy wanted to win with a backing of a company that cares to show up with him. Good for him. 
tucker days are over for cat,much as any sleds days seem to over as well. 

tex is like any other major company, support the market with the good ratings and shit out the failures.   Cat sleds have seen the days. Without a give a shit owner at the top, it’s doomed to fail at the bottom where they currently rest with Yamaha. 
how many owners would have bought new cats with a give a crap lay out to the 60th? 

where’s Jim, this thread would be bouncing with activity because theirs zero facts to prove him wrong 

4 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Well he did start riding a black and green monster sled. Some guy that raced for cat ran those graphics. Can’t seem to remember who that was

That was about the lamest shot I’ve ever seen too.  I mean…ewww.

36 minutes ago, Mark32786 said:

Sounds like the guy wanted to win with a backing of a company that cares to show up with him. Good for him. 

tex is like any other major company, support the market with the good ratings and shit out the failures.   Cat sleds have seen the days. Without a give a shit owner at the top, it’s doomed to fail at the bottom where they currently rest with Yamaha. 
how many owners would have bought new cats with a give a crap lay out to the 60th? 

where’s Jim, this thread would be bouncing with activity because theirs zero facts to prove him wrong 

I’d still buy a Cat, and probably will.  It give a a lot of us what we want and keeps a lot of the girly shit off the sled.

It’s becoming clear that Textron is going to end it….but the Cat sleds are still great machines.

2 hours ago, Mark32786 said:

A stupid number like 60 years is a dumb reason to put out a new product.  A new product is either ready or it isn't.  I don't give one fuck about an anniversary.  It's one thing if you want a new chassis, fine, but it's dumb to think they should do something extra ordinary for one certain model year just because it's an anniversary.  They should do the most they can every single year.  Some have speculated they rushed out the procross for the 50th, I don't know if that's true but it's plausible and if it's true, well we all know how that went.  

3 hours ago, mnstang said:

A stupid number like 60 years is a dumb reason to put out a new product.  A new product is either ready or it isn't.  I don't give one fuck about an anniversary.  It's one thing if you want a new chassis, fine, but it's dumb to think they should do something extra ordinary for one certain model year just because it's an anniversary.  They should do the most they can every single year.  Some have speculated they rushed out the procross for the 50th, I don't know if that's true but it's plausible and if it's true, well we all know how that went.  

I dont think the 12 was rushed out. The 12 was built with the cheapest parts they could possibly find. They did nothing to really change the 14 model year other than put less shitty parts in it and then sold those updated parts at a reduced price to the 2012-2013 owners as update kits.

6 hours ago, mnstang said:

You might not care but a large group that will buy a new sled do. A company looks how to sell they product to a group of long time customers and get new ones to buy as well. Doing something as “special “ for a certain year keeps a group of faithful customers buying those sleds,products.

you might try applying to their marketing department, you’d probably do good thinking as such 

Edited by Mark32786
Wording

10 minutes ago, Mark32786 said:

You might not care but a large group that will buy a new sled do. A company looks how to sell they product to a group of long time customers and get new ones to buy as well. Doing something as “special “ for a certain year keeps a group of faithful customers buying those sleds,products.

you might try applying to their marketing department, you’d probably do good thinking as such 

I agree with this. I mean not even a new chassis, how long would it have taken them to come up with a special graphics package?

7 hours ago, mnstang said:

Yep.  60 years!  WGAF.  Dumb.  Dumb to even put out a BMG package for it.

43 minutes ago, Mark32786 said:

Sad and true.  Most people don’t even know what constitutes a “chassis” but they sure do cry a lot about it.  Sledders have started turning into another group of whiners.  Not really sure why any company wants to entertain us anymore.  And that’s a big reason why our sleds are now all pushing $16k plus.

8 hours ago, Mark32786 said:

I just took a crap and it would do good things in the cat marketing department.

• Haha 1