Check your account email address ×

Logan Christian leaves cat

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  60 years!  WGAF.  Dumb.  Dumb to even put out a BMG package for it.

Sad and true.  Most people don’t even know what constitutes a “chassis” but they sure do cry a lot about it.  Sledders have started turning into another group of whiners.  Not really sure why any company wants to entertain us anymore.  And that’s a big reason why our sleds are now all pushing $16k plus.

They could have at least tried to do something for the faithful, it would have probably sold.   Graphics, shocks,etc something to show the market “ hey where still here”.  They did jack shit, and doing what most companies like Tex do, bleed it dry to get the money invested back and sell it to someone one else.  This point is proven in the re badge of atv,utvs that failed some time ago. 
Ac even if it got sold today wouldn’t likely see a chassis change for the next couple of years is my best guess. I’d bet something is r&d at this point but one would think they’d be a site of it. 

I like my pro cross over my old xs doo. It handles better. Front end isn’t a tin can like the doo, not a single blown belt yet. The etec did better on fuel but that’s a moot point in this sport. Doo has a hell of a accessory catalog as well,lol 

sleds have hit the 20k mark already, it prices out a lot of buyers that could enter the sport. 
i paid 12k plus for my 15 Xrs, I thought that was nuts at that time. Little under 8k for my 17 zr6000 that was a dealer demo with only 100 miles on or so.  I thought that was a steal in 18’. 
this sport is entering a no mans land of sorts with pricing.  Have to pay to play but I won’t go new again tell a couple of decent winters to back up the last one we had. 

2 minutes ago, Mark32786 said:

They could have at least tried to do something for the faithful, it would have probably sold.  

2022 Polaris and Doo sales are doing well... and the most longtime Cat racer just moved to Ski-Doo.

Everything is fine... :lol:

201437295_4135627679813509_7249023182300

On 6/30/2021 at 3:53 PM, airflite1 said:

When Pake left I was shocked, Christian Bros. leaving is writing on the wall for their race program.

CBR  has closed shop. 

On 6/30/2021 at 7:42 PM, sw-50c said:

article said he will team with hunter, is lincoln  still with scheering ?

Lincoln was gone before the season was even over , Steve was less than impressed with his performance and attitude midway through the season. There was alot of tension there

On 7/1/2021 at 2:28 AM, Not greg b said:

I dont think the 12 was rushed out. The 12 was built with the cheapest parts they could possibly find. They did nothing to really change the 14 model year other than put less shitty parts in it and then sold those updated parts at a reduced price to the 2012-2013 owners as update kits.

everything in 12 was rushed , the wildcat - they were trying to figure out how to keep wheels on them as they were already being produced. They moved the procross release up to have something for the anniversary. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, fortune46x said:

CBR  has closed shop. 

Lincoln was gone before the season was even over , Steve was less than impressed with his performance and attitude midway through the season. There was alot of tension there

everything in 12 was rushed , the wildcat - they were trying to figure out how to keep wheels on them as they were already being produced. They moved the procross release up to have something for the anniversary. 

Yup, the ProCross wasn't scheduled to be out until 13 or 14 model year.  

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

the 13 was a real gem... I've heard

so, what year did they actually dial in the P/C - seems to be differing opinions from the 15 to the 18

but Ramstad says... :lol:

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so, what year did they actually dial in the P/C - seems to be differing opinions from the 15 to the 18

I think 14's for the 6000's and 7000's.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

2014 was when they got them right. The 12 should have been what the 14 is. 

13 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

This was basically a “how to” clinic put on by Mr.Home Depot on how to fuck your company and it’s dealer networks.  

11 hours ago, Not greg b said:

2014 was when they got them right. The 12 should have been what the 14 is. 

But they still had a hood that required a team of rocket surgeons to remove

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

But they still had a hood that required a team of rocket surgeons to remove

Seriously, that was a scary thread to read from somebody who had a sled shop and claimed to be a top tuner.  Even a “simple”can deduce why something isn’t coming off and he apparently struggled enough to make him start a thread about it?  Jesus.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Seriously, that was a scary thread to read from somebody who had a sled shop and claimed to be a top tuner.  Even a “simple”can deduce why something isn’t coming off and he apparently struggled enough to make him start a thread about it?  Jesus.

That and filling them with oil is very hard threads. I always thought removing 6 screws and opening a door was hard