Check your account email address ×

A Congratulatory/Validation Thread!

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

PM me your address!  I've got a couple of Toll House's and I'm gonna send one to you!  

Nawww...nevermind, just spotted a half gallon of fresh 2% in the fridge so, those cookies are as good as dead.  BUT...I will salute you as I enjoy the deliciousness!  :bc: 

2% milk??  WTF are you? A fucking health nut? You are slowly loosing any respect that I have for you. SMH

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

2% milk??  WTF are you? A fucking health nut? You are slowly loosing any respect that I have for you. SMH

I know it’s weird but I like 2% but won’t touch 1 or skim.  

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know it’s weird but I like 2% but won’t touch 1 or skim.  

Same exact here. I guess it is like what you are used to.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Must be.  My brother and I drank 4 gallons a week of the 2% growing up.  I fucking love cold milk!

I used to love going over to a friend's house growing up for the fresh cow's milk and chocolate chip cookies or brownies.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I used to love going over to a friend's house growing up for the fresh cow's milk and chocolate chip cookies or brownies.

Damn, I can make a meal out of milk and brownies or NTH.  I’ve done it.  It’s almost as good as breakfast for dinner.  Wife found a tin of fudge brownies at the local store a week or so ago.  That shit stuck to my teeth like tar!  God damn good as fuck as the fresh, cold milk filtered through it into my gullet.  

mmmmmm….

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Damn, I can make a meal out of milk and brownies or NTH.  I’ve done it.  It’s almost as good as breakfast for dinner.  Wife found a tin of fudge brownies at the local store a week or so ago.  That shit stuck to my teeth like tar!  God damn good as fuck as the fresh, cold milk filtered through it into my gullet.  

mmmmmm….

I like both style brownies, the fudge type and the cake type. Neither can compare to a properly made cream cheese whiopie pie and and glass of ice cold milk.

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Must be.  My brother and I drank 4 gallons a week of the 2% growing up.  I fucking love cold milk!

Same, although I prefer 1% and have drank it now for years.

When I was a kid, my mom fed me a constant diet of homogenized milk but as I grew into my teens it gave me acne something fierce. Went to 2% then 1% and my acne practically disappeared.

Speaking of cold milk, when I was 16, my cousin and I painted barn roofs in farm country so we usually had full access, on the dairy farms anyways, to ice cold milk. Coming down off a hot tin roof on a hot summer day and finding the milk vat slowly churning with fresh was a site to behold! I swear the farmers kept that at just above the freezing mark as it couldn't have been any more cold,,,, and it sure hit the spot. :bc:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I use to drink a lot of milk. 2%. As I grew older I just don’t have a taste for it as much anymore. 

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Anyone that calls that milk instead of nut juice is just not worth my time. :lol:

My wife wanted to try it for shakes.  I’ve never tried it plain to see if it tastes like milk.  And never will.  I have used it in coffee in a pinch though.

Im more inclined to try fake meat than I am fake milk.  Neither seem like a good idea and worth wasting time to even try.

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My wife wanted to try it for shakes.  I’ve never tried it plain to see if it tastes like milk.  And never will.  I have used it in coffee in a pinch though.

Im more inclined to try fake meat than I am fake milk.  Neither seem like a good idea and worth wasting time to even try.

Spam and a nut juice shake. WTF. :puke:

:lol:

Went to a town fair for a bit today delano so call it 40 min out of downtown . 

There was a walk in vaccine clinic set up 6 tables 3 diff pop up tent deals with no sides at least 10 people working there 

We sat down at the bingo pavilion right next to it to play some 3 cards for a buck bingo for about a hr . Not 1 fucking person walked up lol did not look to be a real popular attraction . I told the guy out fr he should try to get one of the carnie guys dancing to some white snake to draw a crowd . He did laugh as we looked over at the line at the old pos zipper