Check your account email address ×

Yeah just tourists……

• Platinum Contributing Member

"Wielding a flagpole" :lol: Makes it sound like he pulled right from the ground in the front yard and it still had cement on the end of it.

Was that thin walled plastic or maybe aluminum. If you look close you can almost see other officers getting hit in the head with fire extinguishers. I heard one guy had a flame thrower too 

• Haha 2

The FBI has tracked-down almost 500 people, and charged them. 

I still think they are building the case against Donny Flair, Rudy Casanova, Mel Brooks, and Donny Hair Flair, Jr. 

4 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I'm still waiting for the burning building footage, oh wait that was the peaceful protest footage. 

Please disregard. 

:lol:

I’m honestly trying to figure out why any of this is of any consequence anymore.  

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Horrifying new footage”.

They are literally scared to death.

My God.  I had no idea.  

You see the  the countless shootings and murders every week and you think  its bad,  but then to see this .
Wielding a flag pole!!??  SMH.  

The right when upset with govt protests govt.....the left burns down private property.   Nuff said.

Edited by Highmark

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

“Horrifying new footage”.

They are literally scared to death.

Wow, I guess it really is another terrorist attack on our country?  Just think, one day my grandchildren will be watching the Jan. 6th Insurrection on the History Channel right after the Pearl Harbor, 911 documentaries.

6 hours ago, Bontz said:

Mainecat and his fake outrage ... the dude is the king of fishing for SUCKERS on this site.  Well, that and stupidity .... carry on!!!

Just for responding to his thread I'd like to say.........Welcome to his net  :lol: 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, CFM said:

I was wondering why I was asked for ID this morning when purchasing a flag pole.

Just an ID?  Seven day wait here!!  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

The right when upset with govt protests govt.....the left burns down private property.   Nuff said.

It really says something.  Along with the shoes and electronics stores being looted in the name of social justice.

45 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Just for responding to his thread I'd like to say.........Welcome to his net  :lol: 

Is it a net though?  Or, more of an invitation to laugh at the libtwats with a prime example of their base?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Is it a net though?  Or, more of an invitation to laugh at the libtwats with a prime example of their base?

It's the latter even though he sees himself as the great fisherman

10 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Diversionary tactic because creepy joe has turned into the world's punching bag. 

Well, “the worlds punching bag”?  You must be watching different news than I am.  Try NBC or CNN.  Joe is absolutely slaying the world with his razor sharp wit, elite tongue and mastery of political genius!   

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, “the worlds punching bag”?  You must be watching different news than I am.  Try NBC or CNN.  Joe is absolutely slaying the world with his razor sharp wit, elite tongue and mastery of political genius!   

Yep.  I just don’t feel he is allowed to go the “awww, I’m just trolling” route after his complete idiocy post after post and day after day as he tries to pass himself off as some type of woke, intellectually elite individual.  Gotta call these hypocritical, lying squid brains out at every chance on social media.  It’s their battle ground and to ignore them has shown us what the power of mindless drones can do if allowed to gather without opposition.

We all know finding these twits in the real world is almost impossible as they slink around quietly and softly among us normal citizens.  They know they are going to face some tough choices with their masks coming up too. They don’t want to be spotted so easily!  :lol:

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The media is not going to be able to put lipstick on this pig for much longer. Oh, they will try. Americans are dumb, but this is a stretch.