Check your account email address ×

Yeah just tourists……

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

The media is not going to be able to put lipstick on this pig for much longer. Oh, they will try. Americans are dumb, but this is a stretch.

I’d love nothing more but to agree with you here.  I just can’t.  We’re a fucking mess.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’d love nothing more but to agree with you here.  I just can’t.  We’re a fucking mess.

Agreed.  I had a glimmer of hope on January 6th. But look how fast Americans sided with the enemy.   Lol, even the ones who were calling for that kind of action all along.  Notice how suspiciously absent they are from the discussion, when the “capital attack” comes up.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  I just don’t feel he is allowed to go the “awww, I’m just trolling” route after his complete idiocy post after post and day after day as he tries to pass himself off as some type of woke, intellectually elite individual.  Gotta call these hypocritical, lying squid brains out at every chance on social media.  It’s their battle ground and to ignore them has shown us what the power of mindless drones can do if allowed to gather without opposition.

We all know finding these twits in the real world is almost impossible as they slink around quietly and softly among us normal citizens.  They know they are going to face some tough choices with their masks coming up too. They don’t want to be spotted so easily!  :lol:

Your an all American hero you are.