Check your account email address ×

Biden promises free beer and childcare if 70% of Americans get at least 1 vaccine shot before July 4

10 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

70% of population with an experimental vax. What could go wrong...

Everything I hope.  How nice would it be if 70% of the population kicked off this time next yr . And just think who would be the ones checking out . Fucking utopia 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Everything I hope.  How nice would it be if 70% of the population kicked off this time next yr . And just think who would be the ones checking out . Fucking utopia 

I wouldn't mind less people - but many that know how to run certain critical things won't be here. China will then make their move to take us over. 

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I wouldn't mind less people - but many that know how to run certain critical things won't be here. China will then make their move to take us over. 

China has been injecting there's just as much but there people don't have a choice 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Right...leave it in the hands of crackheads like you who think we don’t need a federal interstate highway system...fucking brilliant!!!🤣🤣

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right...leave it in the hands of crackheads like you who think we don’t need a federal interstate highway system...fucking brilliant!!!🤣🤣

Fucking troll.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

When did I ever say that you clown ? 

Go fluff pampers I am sure he is flopping around someplace 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

When did I ever say that you clown ? 

Go fluff pampers I am sure he is flopping around someplace 

Nailed it.

I was in Menards yesterday, sign outside said, “If you’ve been vaccinated, you don’t need to wear a mask.”  Apparently, everybody got vaccinated....even me!  I just forgot!  :lol:

This whole thing is a giant jug fuck.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You been here all day.  You just responding to a post from 11 hours ago?  Go get some fresh air.  :lol: 

There is no time limit on your cuntiness and yeah I was out for awhile...anything else?

BTW how come you’re sticking your nose into everything here while you have that new to you boat sitting there?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is no time limit on your cuntiness and yeah I was out for awhile...anything else?

BTW how come you’re sticking your nose into everything here while you have that new to you boat sitting there?

Who fucking cares why I'm here, 10% as often as you?    :lol: