Check your account email address ×

Jen Psaki says Biden is so fit she has trouble keeping up to him.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Her job is to lie and protect the administration. And with working for Joe she might have to lie just as much or maybe more then the previous admin

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Her job is to lie and protect the administration. And with working for Joe she might have to lie just as much or maybe more then the previous admin

no one lied better(or maybe a better description is more) than a Trump admin spokesperson

Edited by Angry ginger

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

no one lied better(or maybe a better description is more) than a Trump admin spokesperson

Sarah and Kayleigh were both great at it

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

YeH,  not sure why people get worked up about it .  They are a paid spokesperson. Not journalists.  The medias job is to call them on it, like they did when TRUMP!!!!!!!!!! was president. 
Look at all the idiots that do their lying every day for free. 

Yet they tell the President of the United States not to take questions because he's and idiot.   :lol:  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yet they tell the President of the United States not to take questions because he's and idiot.   :lol:  

I don’t mind that a potus is a poor public speaker or, isn’t “up to snuff” on every subject.  What I like to see is how well they handle the pressure and their reactions to their own gafs.  It’s telling of their character to me.  Bush was good at it.  Obama was a well versed fraud.  Biden is an imbecile unable to see his own faults and lashes out at anybody pointing them out.  Like Trump in many ways just no real world success or experience.  He’s DC all the way....born and bred. This makes him a horrific danger.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t mind that a potus is a poor public speaker or, isn’t “up to snuff” on every subject.  What I like to see is how well they handle the pressure and their reactions to their own gafs.  It’s telling of their character to me.  Bush was good at it.  Obama was a well versed fraud.  Biden is an imbecile unable to see his own faults and lashes out at anybody pointing them out.  Like Trump in many ways just no real world success or experience.  He’s DC all the way....born and bred. This makes him a horrific danger.

My issue with Biden himself (besides the obvious severe dementia issues) is that he is allowing himself to be controlled.   Remember when everyone was critical as they thought GWB was controlled by Cheney and others?   This is likely 100x's worse.  I don't believe he chose Harris, I don't believe he completely agrees with much of what the left is having him do.   He's a "Manchurian candidate" if there ever was one.   That is dangerous.  

Just now, Highmark said:

My issue with Biden himself (besides the obvious severe dementia issues) is that he is allowing himself to be controlled.   Remember when everyone was critical as they thought GWB was controlled by Cheney and others?   This is likely 100x's worse.  I don't believe he chose Harris, I don't believe he completely agrees with much of what the left is having him do.   He's a "Manchurian candidate" if there ever was one.   That is dangerous.  

correct.   he is more center than what has been happening.  Harris is a puppet as well tucked away for convenient photo ops as she's done absolutely nothing.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

correct.   he is more center than what has been happening.  Harris is a puppet as well tucked away for convenient photo ops as she's done absolutely nothing.  

Let's be clear.....this is without question Obama's 3rd term.

• Sad 1