Check your account email address ×

58% of voters support passing Biden's $4 trillion infrastructure plan without any Republican votes

Why is every bill introduced now carry the designation of bipartisan by the MSM? 

Example: The bipartisan bill in front of the house is set to pass without any Republicans' support.

Please explain how it can possibly be bipartisan if there is no opposition support? Isnt that pure projection propaganda?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

President Joe Biden’s $4 trillion spending plan is unpopular with swing, Democrat districts.

The poll, reported by the Hill from HarrisX for No Labels, is based on 5,008 registered voters in the ten following districts:

• Carolyn Bourdeaux (D-GA)
  • Jared Golden (D-MI)
  • Dean Phillips (D-MN)
  • Chris Pappas (D-NH)
  • Josh Gottheimer (D-NJ)
  • Steven Horsford (D-NV)
  • Thomas Suozzi (D-NY)
  • Kurt Schrader (D-OR)
  • Conor Lamb (D-PA)
  • Abigail Spanberger (D-VA)

The polling indicates Biden’s measures are disapproved of by 51 percent to 61 percent of voters within the above districts.

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Why is every bill introduced now carry the designation of bipartisan by the MSM? 

Example: The bipartisan bill in front of the house is set to pass without any Republicans' support.

Please explain how it can possibly be bipartisan if there is no opposition support? Isnt that pure projection propaganda?

:news:  

3 hours ago, Roosting said:

Are you asking MC this?  Or is this all rhetorical?  Hint: mC doesn’t have a clue...and no answers.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Are you asking MC this?  Or is this all rhetorical?  Hint: mC doesn’t have a clue...and no answers.

LoL

It's something that has kinda stuck out when watching the propaganda feed.

My example is a real lead opening statement I saw on cnn. After I saw that it was hard not to see it everywhere. 

Just a prime example of positive dem coverage no matter what. If a repup was in power it would read: Republicans' ram through unpopular bill on party lines. Dems say it will benefit the rich at the expense of poor minorities.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Headlines tailor made for low IQ zombies 

Remember when zombies supposedly ate brains?  That was back when they were considered intelligent I guess.  Now, we have these brain dead fopa like MC, Tools and the like parading themselves around as woke, brainless meat sacks.

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

LoL

It's something that has kinda stuck out when watching the propaganda feed.

My example is a real lead opening statement I saw on cnn. After I saw that it was hard not to see it everywhere. 

Just a prime example of positive dem coverage no matter what. If a repup was in power it would read: Republicans' ram through unpopular bill on party lines. Dems say it will benefit the rich at the expense of poor minorities.

Hyper partisans are retards....and that is that.

On 5/26/2021 at 6:05 PM, Snake said:

President Joe Biden’s $4 trillion spending plan is unpopular with swing, Democrat districts.

The poll, reported by the Hill from HarrisX for No Labels, is based on 5,008 registered voters in the ten following districts:

• Carolyn Bourdeaux (D-GA)
  • Jared Golden (D-MI)
  • Dean Phillips (D-MN)
  • Chris Pappas (D-NH)
  • Josh Gottheimer (D-NJ)
  • Steven Horsford (D-NV)
  • Thomas Suozzi (D-NY)
  • Kurt Schrader (D-OR)
  • Conor Lamb (D-PA)
  • Abigail Spanberger (D-VA)

The polling indicates Biden’s measures are disapproved of by 51 percent to 61 percent of voters within the above districts.

Well this is a incontinent slap on the face to the @Mainecatthread 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Why not make it $40 trillion?

Was just going to say the similar thing ... why stop at 4 trillion?  I mean, really ... just print more money, right?  Or head out to the ol' money tree and just pluck whatever extra amount we need to hand out.  Free money for everyone!!

Guaran-damn-teed if this was a Republican proposal, the Dems would be stopping it and saying it's not enough.  That's how stupid this country has become :wall: