Check your account email address ×

What exactly are democrats good for?

They literally had to do nothing to let the economy come back and take off.

Apparently they can't even pull that off...

New polling data released by Gallup Monday shows Americans are not confident in the economy and are largely unhappy with the nation's current trajectory.

The poll found only 36% of Americans are "satisfied with the way things are going." Specifically on the economy, Americans also are pessimistic.

"Twenty-seven percent of Americans now rate current economic conditions as excellent or good, while 30% rate them as poor," Gallup reports. "Meanwhile, 43% say the economy is getting better, and 53% say it is getting worse."

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/poll-more-americans-lack-confidence-us-economy

42 minutes ago, Snake said:

They literally had to do nothing to let the economy come back and take off.

Apparently they can't even pull that off...

New polling data released by Gallup Monday shows Americans are not confident in the economy and are largely unhappy with the nation's current trajectory.

The poll found only 36% of Americans are "satisfied with the way things are going." Specifically on the economy, Americans also are pessimistic.

"Twenty-seven percent of Americans now rate current economic conditions as excellent or good, while 30% rate them as poor," Gallup reports. "Meanwhile, 43% say the economy is getting better, and 53% say it is getting worse."

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/poll-more-americans-lack-confidence-us-economy

Misery loves company and nothing breeds misery like liberalism.  That’s a fact.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Misery loves company and nothing breeds misery like liberalism.  That’s a fact.

It's all about creating "victims" so that they can help solve the issue.  Take a good look at what the narrative being pushed about asian hate crimes right now. The dems are pushing this to get asians to vote D and it puts the republicans in a bad situation if they oppose bills addressing "asian hate crimes"

• Like 1

Just now, racer254 said:

It's all about creating "victims" so that they can help solve the issue.  Take a good look at what the narrative being pushed about asian hate crimes right now. The dems are pushing this to get asians to vote D and it puts the republicans in a bad situation if they oppose bills addressing "asian hate crimes"

Asian hate crimes!!!!  :lol:

How fresh!

46 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Exactly the way it is up here with our Liberal gov't. Never before, since I have been born, has racism been as bad as Trudeau and the Liberals are making it out to be.

Nothing but a bunch of virtual signaling morons who create a crisis, a fake narrative, all so they can pretend to step in and say "Look at us and what we are doing to combat these social injustices" "We are the party who cares"!!!! 

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What he’s done is kept you on the job. From the vaccine rollout to the stimulus bill he’s kept UPS delivering trinkets to Americans.

your poll is bullshit

Exactly how did he keep me on the job? I worked 13 months of COVID under Trump. HE kept me working.

And that jab in your arm? Do you thank Donald Trump in your prayers at night? You should, and I bet that burns your ass like a 3 foot flame. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Exactly how did he keep me on the job? I worked 13 months of COVID under Trump. HE kept me working.

And that jab in your arm? Do you thank Donald Trump in your prayers at night? You should, and I bet that burns your ass like a 3 foot flame. :lol:

Poor McLiar :lol:

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What he’s done is kept you on the job. From the vaccine rollout to the stimulus bill he’s kept UPS delivering trinkets to Americans.

your poll is bullshit

Taking credit for someone else. 

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump had no rollout plan. Who signed the stimulus bill?

You're getting sloppy in your old age Abe... this was the easiest yet...

Sept. 16, 2020

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and Department of Defense (DoD) today released two documents outlining the Trump Administration’s detailed strategy to deliver safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine doses to the American people as quickly and reliably as possible. 

The documents, developed by HHS in coordination with DoD and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), provide a strategic distribution overview along with an interim playbook for state, tribal, territorial, and local public health programs and their partners on how to plan and operationalize a vaccination response to COVID-19 within their respective jurisdictions.

“As part of Operation Warp Speed, we have been laying the groundwork for months to distribute and administer a safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine as soon as it meets FDA’s gold standard,” said HHS Secretary Alex Azar. “This in-depth, round-the-clock planning work with our state and local partners and trusted community organizations, especially through CDC, will ensure that Americans can receive a safe and effective vaccine in record time.”

The strategic overview lays out four tasks necessary for the COVID-19 vaccine program:

Engage with state, tribal, territorial, and local partners, other stakeholders, and the public to communicate public health information around the vaccine and promote vaccine confidence and uptake.

Distribute vaccines immediately upon granting of Emergency Use Authorization/ Biologics License Application and once CDC has made vaccine recommendations, using a transparently developed, phased allocation methodology.

Ensure safe administration of the vaccine and availability of administration supplies.

Monitor necessary data from the vaccination program through an information technology (IT) system capable of supporting and tracking distribution, administration, and other necessary data.

On August 14, CDC executed an existing contract option with McKesson Corporation to support vaccine distribution. The company also distributed the H1N1 vaccine during the H1N1 pandemic in 2009-2010. The current contract with McKesson, awarded as part of a competitive bidding process in 2016, includes an option for the distribution of vaccines in the event of a pandemic.

“CDC is drawing on its years of planning and cooperation with state and local public health partners to ensure a safe, effective, and life-saving COVID-19 vaccine is ready to be distributed following FDA approval,” said CDC Director Robert Redfield. “Through the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, CDC will play a vital role in deciding, based on input from experts and stakeholders, how initial, limited vaccine doses will be allocated and distributed while reliably producing more than 100 million doses by January 2021.”

Detailed planning is ongoing to ensure rapid distribution as soon as the FDA authorizes or approves a COVID-19 vaccine and CDC makes recommendations for who should receive initial doses. Once these decisions are made, McKesson will work under CDC’s guidance, with logistical support from DoD, to ship COVID-19 vaccines to administration sites.

“The Department of Defense is uniquely positioned to help guide the OWS distribution strategy due to its vast logistical experience,” said General Gustave Perna. “Americans can trust that our country’s best public health and logistics experts are working together to get a vaccine to them as soon as available.”

Links:

- Operation Warp Speed Strategy for Distributing a COVID-19 Vaccine

- COVID-19 Vaccination Program Playbook

- COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Infographic

Visit the Operation Warp Speed page at https://www.defense.gov/Explore/Spotlight/Coronavirus/Operation-Warp-Speed/

https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Releases/Release/Article/2349357/trump-administration-releases-covid-19-vaccine-distribution-strategy/source/GovDelivery/

22 hours ago, racer254 said:

Every Asian Hate crime I’m seeing being committed is by a person of color 🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BadaBing444 said:

Every Asian Hate crime I’m seeing being committed is by a person of color 🤷‍♂️

Biggest racists per capita in the country right now are black.  Fed by grievance groups like BLM.  BLM could not care less about BL.  Just money and power.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Biggest racists per capita in the country right now are black.  Fed by grievance groups like BLM.  BLM could not care less about BL.  Just money and power.

Do yourself a fun favor and go to their web site and sign up for emails.  If you’ve ever wondered what hate groups put out for misinformation, lies and propaganda, this should answer it. It’s really quite amazing.

Pick a good name to use.  I giggled when I gave them mine and giggle every time they address me as such in emails.  It’s so deliciously fitting.  :lol:

22 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

What exactly are democrats good for?

Target practice

That's preferable but I refuse to go to jail for shooting a liberal, I prefer this. :lmao:

Kick Groin GIF by Idiocracy

• Like 1

“In particular, the unemployment rates different states are experiencing are strongly correlated with the harshness and length of the pandemic lockdowns their state governments imposed. With a few exceptions, Republican governors rolled back restrictions on the economy much faster than their Democratic counterparts…Republican-led states such as Texas have started rejecting the federal welfare expansion en masse, restoring economic sanity to their states’ safety nets. With blue states likely to cling to the benefits until they (hopefully) expire in September, this difference will surely exacerbate the unemployment discrepancy.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/latest-economic-data-show-red-states-crushing-blue-states-and-heres-why