Check your account email address ×

Trump taking the GOP down

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I always find that question a curious one, "Is that a threat?".  WTF does that mean?  Whether is it or isn't, if it sounds (or reads) like one, then it can be perceived as one.  If it is CLEARLY a threat, then the question is more a doubt or a dare to carry it forward.  In Mainecat's example...it's just weird, because it wasn't even directed at him.  But I believe his intention was to try and inform me of a "rule" I was breaking that does not exist here.  Or at least, one in which I am not aware.  And if I did break one, well, I'll hear from the "powers that be".  Either way, it still stands.

Your a fuckin idiot.

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I have an opinion like everyone else except you fucking clowns don't like my opinion :lol: Pussies :bc: 

You think these guys are bad you should meet my brother. His favorite saying is. If I want your opinion I'll give it to you lol

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I have an opinion like everyone else except you fucking clowns don't like my opinion :lol: Pussies :bc: 

Yep and Ms.NBC gave it to you..we know!

Where do you get your news at again..still waiting!

Edited by Capt.Storm
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

My uncle Jim was one of my favorite people ever, and he had the exact same political views as you. I don't think anyone has a problem with your opinion, just the incredibly pompous and immature manner that you deliver it with. I think he would be embarrassed to be associated with someone as pathetic as you.

:bc:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Edmo said:

My uncle Jim was one of my favorite people ever, and he had the exact same political views as you. I don't think anyone has a problem with your opinion, just the incredibly pompous and immature manner that you deliver it with. I think he would be embarrassed to be associated with someone as pathetic as you.

Bingo.....being completely fucking annoyed by some loud mouthed assclown doesn't make someone a pussy.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Taintrider has never had an original thought in his life, he just regurgitates a leftard natitive and spews their propoganda :flush: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Momorider said:

Taintrider has never had an original thought in his life, he just regurgitates a leftard natitive and spews their propoganda :flush: 

Are you ready to put $100 on Dump yet? :lol: 

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I think the evidence would prove Trump is bringing the gop up, the gop is dragging its self down.

70% disapproval rating says he is bringing himself down. I will be amazed if he even makes it to the election 

13 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

70% disapproval rating says he is bringing himself down. I will be amazed if he even makes it to the election 

That's 20 % better than congress.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And only 10% worse than Hillary. Couple of real winners to chose from.  Jesus Christ.

It really is a shame, the choice between a sharp or dull stick in stuck in our eye.

I truly wish Mark Cuban would have run, a brilliant self made billionaire.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It really is a shame, the choice between a sharp or dull stick in stuck in our eye.

I truly wish Mark Cuban would have run, a brilliant self made billionaire.

I think the "billionaire tycoons" are certainly successful and from a business standpoint would be better for America from a job creation standpoint.  But I still doubt their political ability.  They may be "winners" in the business world from a monetary points system, and certainly no idiots on how to create it.  But political office isn't always about winning, it's about policy and compromise to try and get the best for the American people and see both perspectives.  Again, not sure a billionaire couldn't learn this, but I think board room negotiation tactics may fall flat when powers fall equal (congress and senate).

Either way, IMO, our supposed options are both flops.  VP selection and administration choices will run this country for both.  I don't see trump being all that interested in running the country, and Hillary cannot.  And neither can be the leaders we need right now.

Fucked.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think the "billionaire tycoons" are certainly successful and from a business standpoint would be better for America from a job creation standpoint.  But I still doubt their political ability.  They may be "winners" in the business world from a monetary points system, and certainly no idiots on how to create it.  But political office isn't always about winning, it's about policy and compromise to try and get the best for the American people and see both perspectives.  Again, not sure a billionaire couldn't learn this, but I think board room negotiation tactics may fall flat when powers fall equal (congress and senate).

Either way, IMO, our supposed options are both flops.  VP selection and administration choices will run this country for both.  I don't see trump being all that interested in running the country, and Hillary cannot.  And neither can be the leaders we need right now.

Fucked.

Agreed and Trumps bluster will be laughed at by guys like Vladamir Putin.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

And only 10% worse than Hillary. Couple of real winners to chose from.  Jesus Christ.

Hillarey is at 55% disapproval but you are right. They both suck. 

11 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Hillarey is at 55% disapproval but you are right. They both suck. 

Well, you just took a better number from a different source.  Either way, it's all just number play with statistics.  You can add or take away the small subsection in each "survey" that drastically changes the numbers.  Hillary is deemed untrustworthy and Don is seen as an arrogant ass.  This should be a god damn movie!

"Hil-liar and Don-ass" presents the critically acclaimed comedy- drama-tragedy to the world:  "OUR AMERICA!"

• Like 1

• 3 years later...