Check your account email address ×

Peter Schiif: Fed will either bankrupt the US government or the American people.

It's coming.  It's been coming.  It's going to be fast and ruthless.  Dems will lose chairs in quantities and deep down ballot.  Recovery will be swifter than the last and the ones ready to scoop up bargains will further spread the gap between rich and poor.  Normal.  Liberals will scream "foul" and blame Trump.  It's gonna be glorious!

Just now, Anler said:

You a Peter Schiff fan now? He is right BTW. Anyone who knows how math works knows that we arent living in a functional economy. 

Functional economy?  :lol: America hasn’t had a real economy for decades. It’s all been fantasy. If the government wants something it just prints dollars. The US dollar is fiat money. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

You a Peter Schiff fan now? He is right BTW. Anyone who knows how math works knows that we arent living in a functional economy. 

Oh, you mean like the GUbERmeNt dolling out checks and unemployment recklessly to citizens who aren't paying in, while simultaneously scuttling businesses trying to hire?

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Functional economy?  :lol: America hasn’t had a real economy for decades. It’s all been fantasy. If the government wants something it just prints dollars. The US dollar is fiat money. 

This was just fucking stupid.  Keep rowing with MC...right now, he's just going in circles.  Get your oar back in the water!

all of a sudden it's an issue for the right with trump gone even though Bidens just keeping the spigot open.  Dems may lose seats because of the natural course of events but they are no different than the pubs.  Any massive spending from here on out is the same as injections during Trumps first 3 years-  unnecessary.   There was no need for the last Covid bill-  it would have been better spent on infrastructure instead of on top of proposed infrastructure spending.   Infrastructures been a long time coming and a failure of the last 30 years of administrations failing to have a cohesive plan.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

all of a sudden it's an issue for the right with trump gone even though Bidens just keeping the spigot open.  Dems may lose seats because of the natural course of events but they are no different than the pubs.  Any massive spending from here on out is the same as injections during Trumps first 3 years-  unnecessary.   There was no need for the last Covid bill-  it would have been better spent on infrastructure instead of on top of proposed infrastructure spending.   Infrastructures been a long time coming and a failure of the last 30 years of administrations failing to have a cohesive plan.  

infuriated trump supporters say otherwise. 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Its an issue because you rightly noted more stimulus is unnecessary.  Its also an issue because he wants to get back to raising taxes on the jobs creators with higher corp and cap gains taxes.  Trump changed the tax code to stimulate business (which it did), put more money in Joe sixpacks pocket (which it did) and also incentivize money being repatriated back into the US (which it did).  And I don't think  Bidens infrastructure plans will amount to anything more than any other administrations infrastructure initiatives.  Comparing Biden to Trump is lunacy imo.   I don't know how anyone can't see how the game has been rigged against Trump, and the corruption he uncovered.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Its an issue because you rightly noted more stimulus is unnecessary.  Its also an issue because he wants to get back to raising taxes on the jobs creators with higher corp and cap gains taxes.  Trump changed the tax code to stimulate business (which it did), put more money in Joe sixpacks pocket (which it did) and also incentivize money being repatriated back into the US (which it did).  And I don't think  Bidens infrastructure plans will amount to anything more than any other administrations infrastructure initiatives.  Comparing Biden to Trump is lunacy imo.   I don't know how anyone can't see how the game has been rigged against Trump, and the corruption he uncovered.

Trump’s tax cutting and escalating deficit spending simply took advantage of the dollar being fake currency. He didn’t solve anything. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump’s tax cutting and escalating deficit spending simply took advantage of the dollar being fake currency. He didn’t solve anything. 

Yeah he solved his owing corporations he election favor.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah he solved his owing corporations he election favor.

:lol: DRUMMMMPHHHHHH!!!!!  Morons.

People Are Idiots - 35 GIFs That Prove People Are Idiots

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: DRUMMMMPHHHHHH!!!!!  Morons.

People Are Idiots - 35 GIFs That Prove People Are Idiots

Good god you have replaced JT as the forum dumb motherfucker...bravo!👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are a fucking raging moron.  Totally inept in any intellectual thought.  Get you chubby ass back to the Nascar thread.  :lol: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Tariffs drove the cost of goods up to a point that nearly wiped out Joe sixpacks savings, and yielded higher trade deficits, in fact highest in 12 years, tax cuts and reckless spending drove debt and deficit spending prior to the pandemic, and lets not forget that 2.1 4th Q GDP and manufacturing recession.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are a fucking raging moron.  Totally inept in any intellectual thought.  Get you chubby ass back to the Nascar thread.  :lol: 

He’s to stupid to be a moron.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No, you'll own that as long as you keep posting here. Your lack of self awareness, foresight and critical thought are something I never thought I'd see out of a grown man. But, as they say, even stupid people grow old so I guess it should be of no surprise that you're as dumb as you are even though you're an adult, supposedly? 

dunn kr.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just go back to pre Reagan tax rates……mission Accomplished!

How so?   Federal tax receipts as a percentage of GDP were often lower than they are now.   Spending has accelerated to a point tax receipts cannot possibly keep up.   Even at double the rates we are seeing now.  

As a matter of fact ETR's for the top 1% are higher than they were under Carter.    

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

He’s to stupid to be a moron.

51 minutes ago, irv said:

No, you'll own that as long as you keep posting here. Your lack of self awareness, foresight and critical thought are something I never thought I'd see out of a grown man. But, as they say, even stupid people grow old so I guess it should be of no surprise that you're as dumb as you are even though you're an adult, supposedly? 

dunn kr.png

His emotions are what make him.  I find it hilariously delicious!  :lol:

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How so?   Federal tax receipts as a percentage of GDP were often lower than they are now.   Spending has accelerated to a point tax receipts cannot possibly keep up.   Even at double the rates we are seeing now.  

As a matter of fact ETR's for the top 1% are higher than they were under Carter.    

I truly love the way you keep trying.  It’s an admirable trait.  Patience, as they say, is a virtue.

.....but so is knowing when to cut your losses.  :lmao:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, you mean like the GUbERmeNt dolling out checks and unemployment recklessly to citizens who aren't paying in, while simultaneously scuttling businesses trying to hire?

I mean we are on a life support of govt spending and debt. If that ever stopped we would have a severe depression because nobody else could live their life or run their business with an unsustainable amount of debt and expenses far exceeding your income. It doesnt work, except in the make believe land of govt money. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I mean we are on a life support of govt spending and debt. If that ever stopped we would have a severe depression because nobody else could live their life or run their business with an unsustainable amount of debt and expenses far exceeding your income. It doesnt work, except in the make believe land of govt money. 

Sooner or later, this covid “scare” and the money provided to “help”, that has made millions more dependent on these entitlements, will end....and when it does.....

0C471778-3CEA-4E0E-BA51-D9404EE47D30.gif