Check your account email address ×

The stay at home orders made covid worse

55 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I know of a few fully vaccinated people that have now gotten the vid. Follow the science!

You do realize that it never claimed to be 100% effective, don't you?

Come on man....

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Come on man....

You’d never know with the amount of people shoving it down peoples throats. 

And yes, I’m aware. Funny though. The few that have gotten it were some of the people telling me how much I should be getting it. One of them is pretty sick too. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

And yes, I’m aware. Funny though. The few that have gotten it were some of the people telling me how much I should be getting it. One of them is pretty sick too. 

IMO getting the vaccine is a personal choice, and I respect whatever people decide to do. I don't try to push it on anyone. But at the same time it doesn't help with all of the misinformation that circulates here, and throughout the internet.

But hey, maybe I am wrong and the earth is indeed flat :lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, ckf said:

IMO getting the vaccine is a personal choice, and I respect whatever people decide to do. I don't try to push it on anyone. But at the same time it doesn't help with all of the misinformation that circulates here, and throughout the internet.

That shit slinging door swings both ways. It’s funny how those of us that may not want the vaccine now, or ever, sure so get a whole lot more of it slung our way when really most of us just want to be left the fuck alone and leave those that have gotten the vaccine alone. Again, there are a few bad eggs in both directions though. Just shitty how nearly EVERYTHING is polarized one way or the other these days. Very little middle ground. 

14 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

That shit slinging door swings both ways. It’s funny how those of us that may not want the vaccine now, or ever, sure so get a whole lot more of it slung our way when really most of us just want to be left the fuck alone and leave those that have gotten the vaccine alone. Again, there are a few bad eggs in both directions though. Just shitty how nearly EVERYTHING is polarized one way or the other these days. Very little middle ground. 

But here's the thing.... You don't want the vaccine pushers to say anything, but have no issue with the anti vaccine guys running their mouths. My position is that both parties should shut the fuck up. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

Must be those micro chips acting up.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Must be those micro chips acting up.

I think mine short circuited after about a week. Nicole on the other hand has completely switched political parties almost immediately after the second shot!!!!

:lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

I think mine short circuited after about a week. Nicole on the other hand has completely switched political parties almost immediately after the second shot!!!!

:lol:

Remember how to short them out with a 9V.......:passing:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Remember how to short them out with a 9V.......:passing:

That's how I short circuited mine. Nicole wouldn't try it :sad:

:lmao:

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

2 hours ago, ckf said:

So far, 5,800 fully vaccinated people have caught COVID-19 anyway in U.S., CDC says.
About 5,800 people who have been vaccinated against coronavirus have become infected anyway, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells CNN.

Some became seriously ill and 74 people died, the CDC said. It said 396 -- 7% -- of those who got infected after they were vaccinated required hospitalization.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...says-1.5388245

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ckf said:

But here's the thing.... You don't want the vaccine pushers to say anything, but have no issue with the anti vaccine guys running their mouths. My position is that both parties should shut the fuck up. 

8 minutes ago, irv said:

So far, 5,800 fully vaccinated people have caught COVID-19 anyway in U.S., CDC says.
About 5,800 people who have been vaccinated against coronavirus have become infected anyway, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells CNN.

Some became seriously ill and 74 people died, the CDC said. It said 396 -- 7% -- of those who got infected after they were vaccinated required hospitalization.

Speaking of needing to STFU

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Speaking of needing to STFU

Go wipe your ass, Pouts. You're obviously still suffering from your inability to do it properly. :news:

Baby wipes.jpg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Come on man....

Then what is tge fucking point I also know people who have gotten the covid after both shots.  

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Then what is tge fucking point I also know people who have gotten the covid after both shots.  

Duh..... because it is 80-90% effective.

If you don't want to get it, don't get it. But why the need to constantly put it, or the people getting it down? Are we still in junior high and have to do what the cool kids do?

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Duh..... because it is 80-90% effective.

If you don't want to get it, don't get it. But why the need to constantly put it, or the people getting it down? Are we still in junior high and have to do what the cool kids do?

I haven't put any one down . You want it you trust the drug corps go ahead enjoy . My self fuck it why bother 

But why the non stop marketing campain real pandemics don't need one 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

I'm with the others who simply want people to mind their own fucking business, and let people make a personal choice one way or the other.  Quite honestly, I'm getting tired of the guilt trip laid on me by the some who feel the need to almost brag they got the vaccine & constantly ask, "Why don't you get it?"  It's ridiculous.  I try not to laugh at the ones who clearly get fired up over it, as they claim I won't be able to "get back to normal" ... yet that's exactly what I've been doing as much as possible these past 14 months while they holed up in their homes.  Granted, I did contract the 'rona back in December but guess what ... I survived! 

1 hour ago, irv said:

The CDC :lol:

:news:

5 hours ago, ckf said:

Come on man....

Correct. They always maintained it had similar efficacy to the rones itself 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

I'm with the others who simply want people to mind their own fucking business, and let people make a personal choice one way or the other.  Quite honestly, I'm getting tired of the guilt trip laid on me by the some who feel the need to almost brag they got the vaccine & constantly ask, "Why don't you get it?"  It's ridiculous.  I try not to laugh at the ones who clearly get fired up over it, as they claim I won't be able to "get back to normal" ... yet that's exactly what I've been doing as much as possible these past 14 months while they holed up in their homes.  Granted, I did contract the 'rona back in December but guess what ... I survived! 

Hoe did you get  it? 

Were you masked at all times?

Were you close to someone talking without a mask?